Start by marking “Caught!” as Want to Read:
Caught!

Caught!

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  751 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Harlequin reissue of Taken (1998) and Say Yes (2000).

Things are heating up between security expert Dillon Jones and the notorious Virginia Johnson! They're trying to find out who framed Dillon's brother for embezzlement. As they search for the truth, Dillon can't help but draw closer to feisty Virginia. His code of honor is barely keeping him in checkbut leave it to a take
Published October 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published September 20th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Caught!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught!

Christa
This book was very difficult for me to rate. I really did not enjoy the first story, but I liked the second one. Giving the book a 3 is pushing it for how I felt about Taken!, but I felt that Say Yes deserves a 4. If possible I would rate the book overall as a 3.5. My problem with Taken! was that I really did not like the characters, especially the heroine. She was very abrasive, difficult to like, and I got truly tired of how much focus was given to her being overweight. The hero was generally ...more
Linda
This is an older book by Lori Foster and contains two short stores – Taken! and Say Yes. Taken! is about a security expert who has another motive for getting hired on at a company. His brother has been framed for embezzlement and he needs to find the guilty party. But he didn't plan on falling in love with the sister who is the brains behind the company. Say Yes is about two neighbors who are attracted to each other but have been involved with others. Now both are free and he is determined to ma ...more
Becky
Aug 27, 2009 Becky added it
Shelves: 999-challenge
Taken was a cute story. A little cheesy, but overall it was enjoyable light reading. Dillon's character is strong willed and manipulative when it suits him. Virginia is a tough lady and incredibly stubborn, but Dillion is able to break through that barrier. The ending is pretty sweet with just a touch of a twist. This was a quick and easy read that left me smiling. Kind of what I'd call a "feel good" story!

I liked Say Yes better than Taken. Still a light read, but fun. Gavin's persistence is fun
Mom
Things are heating up between security expert Dillon Jones and the notorious Virginia Johnson! They're trying to find out who framed Dillon's brother for embezzlement. As they search for the truth, Dillon can't help but draw closer to feisty Virginia. His code of honor is barely keeping him in check…but leave it to a take-charge woman to take what she wants!

After finding her—now former—fiancé in bed with another woman, Sara Simmons decides that love and marriage just aren't for her. What she ne
Tamara
I have this was one Lori Foster that didn't really do it for me.
Victoria has been ridiculed all her life, told she's fat, not given credit for her business savvy, No appreciated by her family, to the point that she has become hard and obnoxious to save herself from pain. Dillon knows all this, knows she has no culpability in the problems his brother is having, yet, he sets out to use her anyway. Knowing she will be hurt, possibly get her heart broken, he intends to seduce her so he can find the
MB (What she read)
1st book was dated in a bad way: extremely sexist and fat-shaming.
2nd book was ok but not more. (Also quite dated but not annoyingly.)
PepsiGirl
Taken: Story about Dillon, a man working to clear his brothers name after being accused of embezzlement. Virginia the boss of the company, his plan is to seduce her do he can gain access to her files. At first I wad interested but it grew tiresome. Say Yes: The story starts out cute, the characters are likeable. Gavin is contractor/home builder who seems very capable and Sara was well , she worked in an office but she spent a lot of time at an animal shelter. Gavin wants a relationship with Sara ...more
Cferjani
Short but sweet. Two stories in one.
1st book 2*
2nd book 4*
Overall 3*
Leslie
Taken!
This story left a lot to be desired. Characters were not well-developed, nothing about the plot kept my attention for long, and it got very old to repeatedly hear that the main female character was chubby (referred to as 20 lbs. overweight). I would only give this one about 1 1/2 stars. Hopefully Say Yes is better.

Say Yes
I did enjoy this story much better than the first. It definitely wasn't a realistic story, but I enjoyed the characters.
Sherry
I really don't like reviewing omnibus's simply because I usually like one story better than the other. "Taken" I give 2 stars for although the plot line was much better detailed than "Say Yes". And in "Say Yes" the characters were much more likable but the plot line a little stagnant. Although if you are a Lori Foster fan like I am then it becomes a moot point, you must read it simply because you enjoy the authors style.
Sandy
This book has two stories in it. The first one "Taken" was only ok. It had a female lead that was so stubborn it was too much to take. I wanted to yell at her to just shut up already. I loved the second story "Say Yes". I loved Gavin and Sara and all the animals. I laughed out loud many times.
Candace
Another solid book by Lori Foster. This one has two stories in one book so neither one is terribly long, but they aren't as short as novellas either. I felt like there was time for character development, etc.
Zoe
Cute - 2 repackaged novellas that must have been older. Her characters are never brain surgeons, but they're such nice people it's always a comforting read.
Kari
Apr 01, 2011 Kari rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
I liked the second book much better than the first. I didn't really care for the characters in Taken. Say Yes was a very sweet romance.
Kristen
I liked the first story more than the second but overall the stories were sweet.
Rochelle
"Taken" was awful and I did not finish.

"Say Yes" was okay.
Debbie
The second story, 'Say Yes" was better than the first story, "Taken".
Mollie *scoutrmom*
Two good stories with excellent characters.
Charlise
Very good smut novel! Two short stories.
Marie
Love all of her books
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Ines
Ines marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Christina Marie Linton
Christina Marie Linton marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
N
N added it
Jun 26, 2015
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 4 Dec 01, 2009 09:45AM
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Charmed (Harmony #0.5 included; Winston Brothers #2 included)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • To All A Good Night
  • Sun Stroked
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • Sand, Sun... Seduction!
  • You Don't Know Jack (Sexy in NYC, #2)
  • Under His Skin
  • Kiss Me Again
  • The Earl's Dilemma
  • A Masked Deception
  • The Private Eye / Beguiled
  • Untamed: Riding West & Lawless (Untamed #1 & 2)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)