Start by marking “Married to the Game” as Want to Read:
Married to the Game

Married to the Game (A Gangster's Girl #2)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  1,652 ratings  ·  35 reviews
Married to the Game is an urban tale of sex, money, murder, and mayhem and shows the pros and cons of the drug game. Crystal is the epitome of a good girl turned bad after her world is brutally destroyed. Consumed with her desire for revenge, she, along with her best friend Lisa, enter a life of drugs, fast money, and betrayal only to adapt the lifestyle that pushed them i ...more
Published November 29th 2005 by Urban Books (first published November 2nd 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Married to the Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Married to the Game

G-Spot by NoireThe Coldest Winter Ever by Sister SouljahAddicted by ZaneEvery Thug Needs a Lady by Wahida ClarkStripping Asjiah by Sa'Rese Thompson
Best Urban Fiction
30th out of 199 books — 319 voters
The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister SouljahThe Cartel by Ashley AntoinetteTale of the Murda Mamas by Ashley AntoinetteThe Last Chapter by Ashley AntoinetteAddicted by Zane
The Hottest Urban Fiction
43rd out of 254 books — 291 voters

More lists with this book...

Chanterial
I read the book in one day because I was really trying to see where it was going it was really all over the place. I didn't met the standards of the first book. Also I didn't like the way the book ended ceazia is around the city doing dirty and she can't be touched it seems I want her killed so we can put this series to rest!
Kim
Couldn't get with this one after a few chapters.
Jackie
Oct 03, 2008 Jackie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: AnYoNE
Recommended to Jackie by: a FrIEnd
The theme of this book would probably be more towards Dont go looking for trouble. I think this theme fits because the entire time the main character looks for his brothers killer and in the end it doesn't turn out good for him. Over all this book was about many different characters that had some kind of connection to the main character. There were alot of situations that could be related to like early pregnancy, depression, friendships, family, loyalty, violence, and drugs. Sometimes what we re ...more
Giovanna
The plot of Married To The Game was, admittedly, more confusing than A Gangster's Girl, but it was also more in-depth. Ranging from our old main character, Ceazia, and her deceased boyfriend's brother, Snake, who is searching for the murderer of his brother and has his suspicions, all the way to brand-new characters that make the story more interesting, but more heartbreaking as well. Because while reading this story you know that many people live like this.

A Gangster's Girl and Married To The G
Kevin
solid beginning but devolved as the story wore on until the end where it was a poorly wrapped up.
Lesa Divine)
Yeah, I agree with others didn't like how it ended but, it was good I want to also will it be a part 3 shoot looking to find out what happens with BJ but, C oh my goodness she was worster in part 2 then part 1 just money hungry if you ask me. But, Chunichi had done it again keep it up Chunichi.:)
Teresa Rae Butler
Chunichi has a book that you gotta read two times. I had to go back, because even though it's crazy ghetto fiction, I love how it seems so real. Straight gangsta madness! Now I gotta find time to get the other part of this story read. What did I miss, yall? Thanks Chunichi!
Yasmeen
This book was very good...it was truely a tale of sex, lies and revenge. i loved this book because the way it was put together. The way the story ended at the end wit duke, snake, bear, and ceazia was a little sad to me. other than that i think chunichi is a good author.
Jaz
I have to say i loved this book, Even more than thae first one. I'm suprised that 'C's luck hasn't run out yet and i know she is missing Vegas more than she cares to admit. Moving on to part 3
Crystal Wood
My sister introduced my Chunichi. This is the only series that I've read from her. I liked it.

I think she's a talented author and I hear the rest of her books are really good.

Sunni
Just go out and buy the whole "A Gangster's Girl Saga" you'll fall in love with Ceazia....She is my all time female character to read about in urban literature hands down!!
Jasmine1
This is a wonderful book, and Ceazi is a good girl as everybody think. I learned that what you want you would do anything to get it, and I mean anything.
Joshlyn
Jul 11, 2008 Joshlyn rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a great book. Through out the whole book it kept me guessing I never knew what was going to happen next. I loved it!
Kiki
Mar 13, 2009 Kiki added it
this was a good book. it was so good i couldnt put it down until i was done. it kept me guessing thw whole time i was reading it.
Kellee
I loved this book. I can't remember if this was the first one if the series or the second one, but they were good.
Shanikia8F R.I.PUNCLE CURT/ KNOW AS MII CUZ
I would like to read this book because it looks interesting. Also the cover made me won't to read this book.
Abishag
i finished this book in 6 hours, while i was on the job. omg i couldn't put it down...like for real.
Nastassia Davis
Very good read......this book is full of action and mystery.... its a tragic yet realistic tale....
Jessica
I read this book in a few hours! This book got me hooked on Chunichi from the beginning!!
Swaggalicious15
THIS BOOK IS GOOD. IF YOU ENJOY URBAN FICTION THEN THIS IS A BOOK FOR YOU.
Jalon
the bast book i have read yet real good book itzz street smart lolzz
1Gloria onwugamba
good. love the way it changes points of view through out the book
Rakisha Clemons
ONE OF MY FAVS!! GREAT DRAMA!!! AND ITS A SEQUEL!!
Lanetta Dickens
Didn't like the sexual scenes, nor the language
Adam
my fav book of the the 4 dont sleep on Chunichi
Ashley
Great Read Ceazia was a beast!
Lola
Good book, but not good enough.
W-O-R-D-S DON'T HURT THIS 1
Oct 16, 2008 W-O-R-D-S DON'T HURT THIS 1 rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: friends
Recommended to W-O-R-D-S DON'T HURT THIS 1 by: boyfriend
i like that book i read about it's okay
Devori
GREAT BOOK..READ IN ONE DAY
  • Death Before Dishonor
  • Mina's Joint
  • Grindin'
  • Forever a Hustler's Wife
  • Crack Head (Triple Crown Publications Presents)
  • Sheisty (Sheisty series, #1)
  • Black: Triple Crown Publications Presents
  • Black & Ugly
  • Dirty Red
  • The Trophy Wife
  • Hood: An Urban Erotic Tale
  • Superstar
  • I'm Still Wifey (Wifey Series, #2)
  • The Millionaire Mistress
Since the release of her 2004 debut novel A Gangster’s Girl, Essence Magazine best selling author Chunichi Knott has gone on to pen three additional best selling novels, Married To The Game, The Naked Truth and Return of A Gangster’s Girl.
With more than a half of a million books in print and on the heels of her fifth novel, California Connection, Chunichi’s talent as a writer, combined with her c
More about Chunichi Knott...

A Gangster's Girl (3 books)
  • A Gangster's Girl
  • The Return of a Gangsters Girl
A Gangster's Girl California Connection The Return of a Gangsters Girl The Naked Truth The Gangster Girl Saga