Start by marking “Dutch II: Angel's Revenge (Dutch Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
Dutch II: Angel's Revenge (Dutch Trilogy #2)

Dutch II: Angel's Revenge (Dutch Trilogy #2)

4.49  ·  Rating Details ·  1,425 Ratings  ·  59 Reviews
Published March 1st 2005 by Teri Woods Pub

To ask other readers questions about Dutch II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dutch II

Nardsbaby Reader
Jan 07, 2009 Nardsbaby Reader rated it really liked it
Shelves: must-read-series
Their individual Peace/ Piece

The main focus is on Angel Alvarez. This ill-famed Chica who is one of Dutch's most trusted lieutenants. As we parted in Dutch Angel was looking at serving a life sentence. GUESS WHO'S BACK? ANGEL "THE BADDEST BEYOTCH" Now it's time to get to get retarded in here! After three long years of wondering she uses all of the wisdom from years past to set herself into her rightful position...ON TOP OF THE WORLD! BUT it's always a mountain to get to the buried treasure. What
Jul 25, 2008 Sgonsalves rated it it was amazing
This book is the second of a trilogy. I believe this book was the best out of the three because it was filled with so much intensity. The plot was so unpredictable it added a high level of suspense to this story of gangsters, drugs, and violence. I really felt like I could relate a part of my life story to the vicious characters in these books. Teri Woods did an amazing job keeping my eyes focused on the literature. At times I felt like I was actually in the book witnessing every little detail t ...more
Sheryl Boyce
Dec 19, 2012 Sheryl Boyce rated it it was amazing
Teri always delivers! I can't wait for the next book!
Nov 23, 2010 Cody rated it it was amazing
DUTCH 2 IS BACK AND KICKS HELL OF ASS> KWAME TEAGUE AKA TERI WOODS HAS DONE IT AGAIN. actually dutch does not feature prominently in this book it mainly focuses on lesbian assassin Angel and muslim gangsta (lit. gangster) Rahman. act 3 is named PUSSY CONTROL you know this book does not f'ck around yall

"Guilty, muthafucka! Guilty!" Dutch laughed, firing a second shot that exploded the judge's head like a melon. "Gavel that, pussy!"

(italics) The streets is gonna be wide open like pussy after th
Khiana Walton
Dear Reader's ,

In this book Dutch ByTerri Woods , Is based on a guy going threw threw phases in his life based on living on the streets , being locked up and going back and forth to court. Theres this guy in the book who finds a nice looking women and right away he falls in love with her . At first she wasn't interested in him but the more he kept trying to talk to her she couldn't help but take a liking into being with him. Later on in the book they moved in together and then he had to tell he
Feb 14, 2008 Natalie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Who ever read Dutch
Dutch II picks up right where Dutch left off. Bernard a.k.a Dutch is presumed dead and with both Angel and Roc doing bids in the pen it leaves Young World, Dutch’s protégé to run the empire. With Dutch out of the game, everyone is trying to eat. Will Young World be able to rise to the occasion and represent the dragon chain? Or will he be caught with his ass out?

Early in the story Roc and Angel are both released from prison on some technicality issues. Roc who is a now a turned Muslim goes by t
Mar 17, 2009 Taylor rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anybody that likes violence
Recommended to Taylor by: The bookshelf
One of the latest books I read was a book called Dutch Part II. I gave this book five stars because it was very interesting and I enjoyed it. The reason why I gave it five stars is because it was a page-turner and each page was filled with suspense.

The beginning of the book takes place in a in a court room and bullets are shot. I thought that was a very good beginning because it made me want to keep reading and see what would happen next.

Dutch went out with guns blazing. The final day of the
Jul 24, 2012 Ms.Toni rated it it was amazing
Pick a Side and Ride or Die!

Angel got the magic clit
She on fire, lick once, she get licked twice
Angel is the baddest chick
Shorty you don't believe her, then come with her tonight
And she'll show you maaagic
Angel got the magic clit

Angel is back! And she is all woman, hear her ROAR. Dutch is gone (or is he?) and Angel has the streets on lock with one thing in mind - REVENGE.

One-eyed Roc is also back, but he's not Roc anymore. He's now Rahman, a devoted Muslim and family man.

Both Angel and R
Quiarra Gipson
Aftre reading Dutch I was so excited to read the next two books. Just like expected I fell in love with the second book as I did with the first.The whole time I was on my toes and shocked by each outcome all the way to the last page. The twist at the of both books frustrate me because I want to read more right then and there. Teri Woods did an awesome job with details and kept the book interesting from beginning to end. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a book about action ...more
Lyfe  Changes
May 03, 2014 Lyfe Changes rated it really liked it
AAH the second installment could not be more captivating!! A true chess game.. But in THA mist of vengeance and rehabilitation lines are blurred by love ... Envy...hate .. True life at its finest !!!
Jan 10, 2010 Shaleena rated it really liked it
I am so mad! How in the world did Angel let Godilocks get that close her? I do not want her (godilocks) to france and the feds catch Dutch. And poor Nina again! I give it to him Dutch is a bad boy I loved what he did for her on her birthday! The signs are there that its him but he could never come back to america because they(the law) would kill him. And what about Bernard Sr. if I was Ms. Delores I would kill him after all these years! Good book now going to order part 3 the finale online. I'm ...more
Mar 24, 2010 Bridget rated it really liked it

After being imprisoned, Angel and Roc have been given freedom thanks to a technicality. They both come out with a different agenda. Angel and her boyfriend have their sights set on carrying out the Dutch mission. Roc on the other hand has seen the light and the error of his ways. After changing his name to Rahman, he chooses a different path - one that proves his change of heart - he is now a vigilante. Now that Angel and Roc are on opposing sides, there is only one thing to do - eliminate the e
Terry Elmore
Mar 20, 2015 Terry Elmore rated it it was amazing
I read this book years ago, it was a great read, and I just want to check it out again
Brittany Bush
Oct 11, 2016 Brittany Bush rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never gets old

This is my third time reading this series and every time I still end with my mouth on the floor!! An amazing series! Must read!!!
Jan 23, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
LOVE IT!!!!! Now I just need the ending.......Come Kwame give me what I want
Feb 25, 2015 TaKeisha rated it it was amazing
Teri Wood's didi again!! This book is a must read if you have read Dutch.
Miz-tricey Jackson
Mar 13, 2014 Miz-tricey Jackson rated it it was amazing
on of the best book series ever written
Danita Brown
Jan 29, 2014 Danita Brown rated it it was amazing
I was hook on street lit every since I started reading this series.
Sep 28, 2015 Ava rated it really liked it
I thought this book they held something back and or was missing something. However still a page turner on the edge all around good book
Sep 24, 2010 Cheryl rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
If you're into urban street life, criminals, and gangstas, you'll love it. Full of gutter language. Okay read. I won it and read it, but I would never buy this book. Same goes for Dutch (I) which I also won and read, and the latest book Alibi. I don't really understand how this author makes the New York Times bestselling list, but to each his own.
Apr 15, 2009 Khyrra rated it it was amazing
Teri Woods is becoming one of my favorite street lit authors. This book is straight gangster and I found myself hoping love conquers all in the midst of all the mayhem. A definite must read if you're into this genre of books. If you read this book first, it doesn't even matter because either way, it will make you want to read the first installment.
Jevon Scott
Sep 23, 2011 Jevon Scott rated it liked it
I don't usually read about a lot of street life thug life gansta stuff but this was a good read. I had to add Teri Woods to my list until she started letting other people write her books and her series started making no sense.
Octavia Jackson
Aug 22, 2007 Octavia Jackson rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
This book is great. Kept me on the edge. I learned from this book that you can't trust anyone. That was messed up how they set Angel up like that. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book.
Sep 24, 2012 Rakia rated it it was amazing
I loved the pacing of this book. The ending brings a lot of action and the plans of roc-man and Angel are so detailed. Can't wait for book three. I also have to go back and read book one.
Christine Fortes
Nov 16, 2011 Christine Fortes rated it it was amazing
I really like this book. It was hard to put down once you started. It reminded me of the show Sopranos till the end with the unexpected ending. Can't wait to read the third book!
Vi Louise
Aug 24, 2012 Vi Louise rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The saga continues with Angel and Rahman getting out of prison on a technicality. Again, the reader brings a new dimension to these familiar characters as the murders and mayhem continue.
I fell in love all over again, while reading this book. Teri Woods is a great talent. I would love to see more from her. Plus, I cannot find Dutch III ANYWHERE!!! I am so pissed!
Misty Battle
Aug 06, 2013 Misty Battle rated it it was amazing
My guilty pleasure when I am looking to switch up from the horror genre. I loved this book. It was well written and you wanted to read it all in one session!
Mar 26, 2008 Katonya2010 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was decent how angel did what she had to do protect dutch some people think angle killed dutch but thats not what happen.
Cathie Smith
Jan 12, 2012 Cathie Smith rated it did not like it
i did not like this version at all this is Angel and Roc story, i did like Roc's story but the book as a whole i could not get into
Slow Start? 4 13 Aug 21, 2012 01:02PM
  • Black Friday
  • A Hood Legend
  • Black
  • Eve
  • Bad Girlz
  • Still Sheisty (Sheisty series, #2)
  • The Glamorous Life
  • Still Dirty
  • Millionaire Mistress Part 3: Chloe's Revenge
  • The Dopefiend (The Dopeman, #2)
  • Black & Ugly as Ever
  • Notorious (Notorious #2)
  • Keyshia and Clyde
  • Hell's Diva
  • Trife Life To Lavish Part 2 Genesis & Genevieve... Am I My Brother's Keeper
  • A Gangster's Girl
True to the Game by author and publisher Teri Woods has been undisputedly titled a classic. While working as a legal secretary for a law firm and juggling motherhood in Philadelphia, PA, Teri Woods completed her first novel, True to the Game. Teri Woods submitted her story over a period of six years to more than 20 different publishers, all of whom rejected her. When major publishing houses refuse ...more
More about Teri Woods...

Dutch Trilogy (3 books)
  • Dutch (Dutch Trilogy, #1)
  • Dutch III: International Gangster (Dutch Trilogy, #3)