Start by marking “Conversations With God Volume 2 (An Uncommon Dialogue) (Conversations with God)” as Want to Read:
Conversations With God Volume 2 (An Uncommon Dialogue) (Conversations with God)

Conversations With God Volume 2 (An Uncommon Dialogue) (Conversations with God)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  16,167 ratings  ·  168 reviews
Suppose you could ask God the most puzzling questions about existence, and God would provide clear, understandable answers? It happened to Neale Donald Walsch. Conversations with God is Walsch's account of his direct conversations with God, beginning in 1992 while he was immersed in a period of deep depression. He composed a letter to God in which he vented his frustration ...more
Audiocd, 0 pages
Published November 1st 2008 by Phoenix Audio (first published 1996)

Be the first to ask a question about Conversations With God Volume 2 (An Uncommon Dialogue)

Gil
Sep 17, 2007 Gil rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: the truly open-minded
It doesn't matter whether you truly think the author conversed with God or whether he made the whole thing up (who's to say?), the spiritual insights into the everyday and commentary of what we have turned religion into are worth the read.
Steve
Whether you believe what happened to Neale Donald Walsche or not, it is a fascinating read and puts a new, refreshing view on spirituality.
Suzy Atkin
Jul 25, 2010 Suzy Atkin rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who has read book 1 and liked/appreciated that
I can see how devoted Christians could find this book offensive as there are a few times quoted that 'following religion makes you good at obeying, not any closer to God', people might find this hard to swallow considering you have 'rules/commandments' to follow as Christians and also that there are no bad apples, just people who have different views of the world. After studying sociology the messages in this match a lot of what I learned at university. I love how the series gets more in depth w ...more
Ella Roberts
These books (Conversations With God 1, 2, 3) are the books that got me into spirituality, and that was the doorway to becoming me! I was fascinated by this series and felt a connection I had never felt to anything or anyone before. As a teenager who was at the time, looking for something to connect to this series of books really helped me!
Toby
Jonathan Ferrara
***Spolier Alert***

This book was excellent. It teaches you to embrace everything good in the world.

The first book in the series focused on individual consciousness, the second global consciousness. The book brings up very good points. Neale and God go back and forth discussing all of our global crisis. which really makes for an interesting read. I promise you, you won't be bored. A New World order is mentioned, as well as the poor, the hungry, and the homeless. They dive into deep issues concer
Betty
Book 2 picks up from book 1. This series of book (1,2,&3)will definitely shift your perspective on God...unless it don't :-)
Edith Gonzalez
There's something about this book that really resonates with me. It's quantum physics, new age spirituality, philosophical jabber all in one. You have ti have a certain level of understanding, a feeling I would say to appreciate the genius that is this book. Walsch himself is a skeptic, he questions himself and God throughout the book. This book talks about religion, sexuality, spirituality, politics, world hunger, war, heaven. hell, theology, Hitler, corruption. There is no subjects that is off ...more
R.B. Aiken
This trilogy of books was pivotal for understanding that the universe really is non-judgemental. Meaning that you truly can "Ask And You Shall Receive".

i dont know weather Neale Donald Walsch was actually conversing with God, or just talking to himself. To me it doesn't matter because the insights he reveals are truly amazing!

One of the best books ive read!
Arlian
This book was required reading for a class, which I am very disappointed about because the topic has nothing to do with the college class i am taking and more to do with the fact that my teacher is a vaguely offensive new age wackjob. This book is about some crazy person who thinks he can talk to god. Other people seem to hate this book because they are christian and don't believe this guys narrative of god's personality, I just hate it cuz it's crazy.

According to Mr. Walsch, we can (and frequen
Ana
"THE DEVIL'S GREATEST TRICK WAS CONVINCING THE WORLD HE DIDN't EXIST"
The book denies there is a devil, and I have been shown that there is such a thing. Therefore I strongly doubt this book is in any way what God would want to say to us. I see it more as an effort to make people forget that there is good and bad, and that you should choose where you stand. It is a way of telling people that everything is allowed as long as you think it's ok.
I can't conceive a book that is supposed to be God's w
Ann444
If the author really believed he was talking to God why would he haggle over every little thing? This author has been caught in lies, do a search. I was really turned off when, in his second book, he told us that George H Bush was a great humanitarian. How can one converse with all that is and not be in awe?
Fusun Dulger charles
We all talk with God, but Mr. Walsh, talks and gets a response. Deep but at the same time entertaining, it is a page turner.
It also makes you aware of the mistakes we make about God.
Different form of prayer, more direct, more humane and more realistic.
Great book, that I strongly recommend.
Rana
Good, but I have put it on the shelf for now as I wasn't ready to continue with reading about politics. Will get back to that part when it's time for me. Still a great book.
Roland Kermarec
Ce second volume de "Conversations..." m'a moins remué et fait réfléchir que le premier, mais il a quand même retenu mon attention longuement (je l'ai dévoré aussi rapidement que le tome I) et a nouri certaines pensées. Il est centré sur des questions plus générales, sur des sujets qui impliquent l'ensemble de la société et moins l'individu. Le public visé est très nettement américain, cela se remarque notamment à travers une certaine lutte contre un puritanisme ambiant, qui s'étend sur de nombr ...more
Helena Harper
Fascinating and thought-provoking!

The conversation that was started in Book 1 between Neale Donald Walsch (an ordinary man with a lot of common problems) and God carries on here and continues to fascinate. There are intriguing discussions about organised religions, the nature of time, Einstein's theory of relativity (but a non-scientist like me can follow what's being said!), sex, education, government and politics, the economy and war. Two things are emphasised - we should cease to think of our
Debbie Evancic
The second book continues in much the same fashion as book 1. In this book, there are many good ideas, such as a global government - one government for the whole world. This would be similar to the government of the United States. (States coming together and uniting, instead though it would be countries coming together). If we have one government, we would not have to arm ourselves with weapons and spend money on wars. That money could then be used for the greater good.

Another suggestion would
Jessica Lu
It took me a long time to complete this book as sometimes I had to put it down to think clearly and failed to pick it up sooner than I should. Finally, I finished and also went back for the underlined and highlighted paragraphs. It was good to read these spiritual ideas and be uplifted. This book, like the previous first beek, shall always be beside my bed!

The principle of the book follows the first “Conversation with God” book and has the same concept as “the Secret” and “the Law of Attraction”
Devon Pelto
This book offers amazing perspectives and questions on life and humanity. It's just as good as book 1, but on global matter instead of personal. The examples of enlightened societies makes me want to start building community now! Who's in?!
Jaclynz
This book opened my life to new possibilities and the fact that we are love. Highly recommend. In fact, i try to use a lot of this in my daily life and really feel that this book could change the world.
Fatemeh hamidi
این کتاب رو وقتی راهنمایی بودم خوندم و خیلی ناگهانی دیدمش الان. زیاد یادم نیست از کتاب ولی تاجایی که یادمه برای یه دختر تو سن بلوغ که دچار ناآرامی های اعتقادی هستش خیلی خوبه!
Dora Okeyo
Having read CwG, there are so many questions that I have and this has led me to reading another book, where Neale answers Questions on CwG.
One thing for sure that struck me was really how true his depiction of human beings is, especially on the aspect or religion. Religion has rules and there are punishments for the person who breaks these rules, but I also realized that I am looking for an experience an inner peace or understanding if I may say so of my life on earth and my purpose and this boo
Anne
A man's conversations with himself. Some thoughtful ideas, but automatic writing...really, dude?
Tony Jarman
This book is life changing..its speaks to your soul, and from the dephts of your soul you know that you are now having a conversation with God.
Köksal Kök
herkes ve her şey için binlerce teşekkür.

(du bakalım 3. cildini bulabilecek miyiz).
Mk
As an eclectic spiritual philosopher, I found this book intriguing. With all the questions I'd ever posed to God myself, I found the answers within this book. Whether you agree with the answers presented or not, they are answers. Is it divinely inspired? That is for you to decide. I enjoyed it. I found myself having to reread a number of passages to understand what was being said not because I am ignorant but because the concepts were beyond my current standing/faith/belief. Opening my mind to o ...more
Bonnie
Not as good as the first. Seemed somewhat contrived.
Anssi Mustonen
Fascinating continuum for one of the best books.
Hale
"Return to spirituality. Forget about religion"
Alexandru Simion
Awesome book!
I have read it 3 times each volum.
  • Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians
  • Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
  • The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
  • Living with Joy: Keys to Personal Power and Spiritual Transformation
  • The Celestine Vision: Living the New Spiritual Awareness
  • Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling
  • What the Bleep Do We Know!?: Discovering the Endless Possibilities for Altering Your Everyday Reality
  • The Disappearance of the Universe
  • Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential
  • The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal
  • The Seat of the Soul
  • Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"
  • One Day My Soul Just Opened Up: 40 Days and 40 Nights Toward Spiritual Strength and Personal Growth
  • Hidden Messages in Water
Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before beginning his now famous conversation with God. His With God series of books has been translated int ...more
More about Neale Donald Walsch...
Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 1 Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 3 The Complete Conversations with God Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue Communion with God: An Uncommon Dialogue

“Be a light unto the world, and hurt it not. Seek to build not destroy. Bring My people home.

How?

By your shining example. Seek only Godliness. Speak only in truthfulness. Act only in love.
Live the Law of Love now and forever more. Give everything require nothing.
Avoid the mundane.
Do not accept the unacceptable.
Teach all who seek to learn of Me.
Make every moment of your life an outpouring of love.
Use every moment to think the highest thought, say the highest word, do the highest deed. In this, glorify your Holy Self, and thus too, glorify Me.
Bring peace to the Earth by bringing peace to all those whose lives you touch. Be peace. Feel and express in every moment your Divine Connection with the All, and with every person, place, and thing.
Embrace every circumstance, own every fault, share every joy, contemplate every mystery, walk in every man’s shoes, forgive every offense (including your own), heal every heart, honor every person’s truth, adore every person’s God, protect every person’s rights, preserve every person’s dignity, promote every person’s interests, provide every person’s needs, presume every person’s holiness, present every person’s greatest gifts, produce every person’s blessing, pronounce every person’s future secure in the assured love of God.
Be a living, breathing example of the Highest Truth that resides within you. Speak humbly of yourself, lest someone mistake your Highest Truth for boast. Speak softly, lest someone think you are merely calling for attention. Speak gently, that all might know of Love. Speak openly, lest someone think you have something to hide. Speak candidly, so you cannot be mistaken. Speak often, so that your word may truly go forth. Speak respectfully, that no one be dishonored. Speak lovingly, that every syllable may heal. Speak of Me with every utterance. Make of your life a gift. Remember always, you are the gift!
Be a gift to everyone who enters your life, and to everyone whose life you enter. Be careful not to enter another’s life if you cannot be a gift. (You can always be a gift, because you always are the gift—yet sometimes you don’t let yourself know that.) When someone enters your life unexpectedly, look for the gift that person has come to receive from you…I HAVE SENT YOU NOTHING BUT ANGELS.”
151 likes
“Start telling the truth now and never stop. Begin by telling the truth to yourself about yourself. Then tell the truth to yourself about someone else. Then tell the truth about yourself to another. Then tell the truth about another to that other. Finally, tell the truth to everyone about everything. These are the 5 levels of truth telling. This is the five-fold path to freedom.” 52 likes