Start by marking “Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's, #1)

Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's #1)

3.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  46 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Oh dear. It seems that our furry, feathered, and finny friends have been afflicted with a bad case of the swearing disease! From foul-mouthed Fidos, to pissed-off Pollies, to fish that say "fuck!" the entire barnyard is in an uproar and it's getting out of hand. This miniature masterpiece combines comical and cute animal photos with captions that are sure to appall even th ...more
Published March 19th 2009 by Skyhorse Publishing (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Pets with Tourette's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pets with Tourette's

karen
Apr 09, 2009 karen rated it really liked it
i swear, the most retarded things crack me up. i can just picture this meeting at the publishers: "so its simple - its just pictures of animals, right? and we have cartoon bubbles over their heads, and in those bubbles we will put things like "suck it, fuckface", or "cum bucket" so it looks like the animals are saying it. right?? so can we have some money to make this please thanks." and here i am laughing. sigh.
Greg
May 02, 2009 Greg rated it really liked it
Shelves: ha-ha-s
Brilliant idea. Cute animals saying very foul things. At first I thought, shit another great idea that I could have come up with, but someone else thought of first, but then I realized that they came up with curses and combinations of swear words I would have never thought of. The goats in this book are particularly clever and mean.
James
Sep 15, 2011 James rated it liked it
Shelves: humour, i-own-a-copy
This book is pretty much what you'd expect, a series of photographs of adorable pets - bunnies and cats etc. - all of whom are afflicted with this terrible version of Tourette's syndrome that results in them having a large speech bubble containing seemingly random swearing.

If that doesn't sound like your kind of thing, you'll (probably quite rightly) hate this book. Even if you like it, it's a skim-through-once-and-then-leave-in-the-toilet-for-guests type book.
DC
Aug 03, 2012 DC rated it did not like it
Wow... for those of us who are forced to live with TS, this isn't funny. Living with TS is terrible because it isn't just a disability involving swearing. Would you consider reading a book that makes fun of people with Cancer, Down's Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy?
Peacegal
May 11, 2011 Peacegal rated it it was ok
There’s not much to say about Pets with Tourette’s other than it’s a collection of generically cute animal photos with speech bubbles shouting curse words, often in bizarre combinations that rival the concoctions of my other half.

The concept gets old after about the first page. Talk about wearing out your welcome.

For a much more entertaining twist on this theme, instead read
F U, Penguin: Telling Cute Animals What's What or Grandma's Dead: Breaking Bad News with Baby Animals.
Lucy Ford
Apr 29, 2014 Lucy Ford rated it did not like it
The only reason I gave this book a star rating at all is because it does have cute pictures.
M
Dec 31, 2012 M rated it really liked it
I found this in a bookshop years ago and I laughed so much I had tears rolling down my cheeks (it was the scorpion!). I am now convinced my cat tells me to "F*** off" every now and then.
Michael Rank
May 25, 2010 Michael Rank rated it did not like it
Wow. Someone actually left this on our community book shelf at work. Talk about cussing losing its meaning after repeated usage. All the shock went away after 5 pages.
Nick
Dec 29, 2008 Nick rated it it was ok
Pretty foul :)
Amie Storch
Amie Storch rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2016
John Irony
John Irony rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Joshua Lennon
Joshua Lennon marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Jude Wright
Jude Wright rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Sherry Fowler
Sherry Fowler rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Valerie Francis Hughes
Valerie Francis Hughes rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
Sarah Stoker
Sarah Stoker rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
PFEN
PFEN marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2015
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Cmashley333
Cmashley333 marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
JohnMehr
JohnMehr marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Brandi Rader
Brandi Rader marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Jay
Jay added it
Sep 05, 2015
Wade Lewellyn-Hughes
Wade Lewellyn-Hughes rated it it was ok
Aug 07, 2015
Tyco Coleman
Tyco Coleman marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
NIPZ
NIPZ marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Kevin Hansen
Kevin Hansen rated it it was ok
Mar 11, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

Pets with Tourette's (2 books)
  • More Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's, #2)