Start by marking “Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's, #1)

Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's #1)

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Oh dear. It seems that our furry, feathered, and finny friends have been afflicted with a bad case of the swearing disease! From foul-mouthed Fidos, to pissed-off Pollies, to fish that say "fuck!" the entire barnyard is in an uproar and it's getting out of hand. This miniature masterpiece combines comical and cute animal photos with captions that are sure to appall even th ...more
Published March 19th 2009 by Skyhorse Publishing (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Pets with Tourette's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pets with Tourette's

karen
i swear, the most retarded things crack me up. i can just picture this meeting at the publishers: "so its simple - its just pictures of animals, right? and we have cartoon bubbles over their heads, and in those bubbles we will put things like "suck it, fuckface", or "cum bucket" so it looks like the animals are saying it. right?? so can we have some money to make this please thanks." and here i am laughing. sigh.
Greg
Brilliant idea. Cute animals saying very foul things. At first I thought, shit another great idea that I could have come up with, but someone else thought of first, but then I realized that they came up with curses and combinations of swear words I would have never thought of. The goats in this book are particularly clever and mean.
James
This book is pretty much what you'd expect, a series of photographs of adorable pets - bunnies and cats etc. - all of whom are afflicted with this terrible version of Tourette's syndrome that results in them having a large speech bubble containing seemingly random swearing.

If that doesn't sound like your kind of thing, you'll (probably quite rightly) hate this book. Even if you like it, it's a skim-through-once-and-then-leave-in-the-toilet-for-guests type book.
Peacegal
There’s not much to say about Pets with Tourette’s other than it’s a collection of generically cute animal photos with speech bubbles shouting curse words, often in bizarre combinations that rival the concoctions of my other half.

The concept gets old after about the first page. Talk about wearing out your welcome.

For a much more entertaining twist on this theme, instead read
F U, Penguin: Telling Cute Animals What's What or Grandma's Dead: Breaking Bad News with Baby Animals.
Lucy Ford
The only reason I gave this book a star rating at all is because it does have cute pictures.
DC
Wow... for those of us who are forced to live with TS, this isn't funny. Living with TS is terrible because it isn't just a disability involving swearing. Would you consider reading a book that makes fun of people with Cancer, Down's Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy?
M
I found this in a bookshop years ago and I laughed so much I had tears rolling down my cheeks (it was the scorpion!). I am now convinced my cat tells me to "F*** off" every now and then.
Michael Rank
Wow. Someone actually left this on our community book shelf at work. Talk about cussing losing its meaning after repeated usage. All the shock went away after 5 pages.
Nick
Pretty foul :)
Ashleigh
Ashleigh marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Susu
Susu marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Arthur Allison
Arthur Allison marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
AppliedWorks
AppliedWorks is currently reading it
Jul 01, 2014
hannah
hannah added it
Jun 05, 2014
Tyler Van duser
Tyler Van duser marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Angela McElyea Johnson
Angela McElyea Johnson marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Christopher Watts
Christopher Watts marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
More Pets with Tourette's (Pets with Tourette's, #2) The Official Politically Incorrect Handbook Foul-Mouthed Pets Churchill and the Generals: 1939-45 How to Be a Super Hero: Save the Universe in Thirty Days or Your Money Back