Start by marking “2012 and the Galactic Center: The Return of the Great Mother” as Want to Read:
2012 and the Galactic Center: The Return of the Great Mother

2012 and the Galactic Center: The Return of the Great Mother

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  31 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
A guide to the expansion of consciousness made possible by the Galactic Alignment of 2012

• Reveals the new era that will be ushered in as the current perception of time collapses and spiritual perception expands

• Explains the psycho-spiritual preparations necessary to transition into this new era

• Shows how the alignment of the sun with the Galactic Center will allow hu
Published August 13th 2008 by Bear & Company

To ask other readers questions about 2012 and the Galactic Center, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 2012 and the Galactic Center

Tami
Nov 07, 2008 Tami rated it it was amazing
Over the past few years, a lot of literature (both non-fiction and fictional) has appeared that touches upon the fact that in 2012 the Mayan calendar ends. The majority of people seem to support the “end of the world” scenario. The common perception is that once the calendar runs out so does our time on earth.

2012 and the Galactic Center provides a far more positive outlook. The author suggests that the end of the calendar merely represents the end of a cycle. Moreover, the end of this cycle ma
Christine
Jan 13, 2011 Christine rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I took a spring 2010 workshop with Christine Page. Overall, the material covered here is not new, but a smorgasbord of tidbits from ancient mystical traditions including goddess worship, astrology and alchemy. I've read deeper works on these subjects, this felt like a "light" sampling. I had some issues with her emphasis on immortality, since I'm not looking for that, but rather growth in my current lifetime.

By the end I was moved by the reasons why fear of change will hold us back from embraci
Michelle
May 01, 2009 Michelle rated it really liked it
Join the 2012 bandwagon! Do what you feel. Get real. Take a look at the stars. Take a wonder at where we come from and where we're going. A little mumbo-jumbo mixed with history, with astronomy, with astrology, with a little heeby-jeeby woo-woo makes for a mind expanding read. I personally loved it, giving it 4 stars instead of 5 only because it was rather choppy in its construction. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to articulate the truths and concepts in this book. I commend the aut ...more
Mar 05, 2012 Jennifer rated it really liked it
I was only occasionally disappointed by this one, which is saying something for a New Age book as far out as this!

Basically, if you're feeling it (and you know who you are), then this is a helpful and interesting book.
Deborah
Dec 11, 2012 Deborah rated it it was amazing
An amazing book which is both insightful and evocative. I would highly recommend this book to those seeking a deeper, more mystical understanding of the Cosmic shifts of 2012.
Renate
Sep 03, 2010 Renate rated it did not like it
walking rocks? crystal children? nonlocal energy transmission? even i can't stomach this level of woo-woo New Age-iness.
Todd Akira Morikawa
Anita D. Pemberton
Anita D. Pemberton rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Susan Prout
Susan Prout rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Lisam
Lisam marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Maya Smith
Maya Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Tanesha Harris
Tanesha Harris marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Yvonne Christenson
Yvonne Christenson rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Lorraine Chapman
Lorraine Chapman rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2014
Christina Pyrdol
Christina Pyrdol rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2014
Michael Wray
Michael Wray rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Ангѣлъ
Ангѣлъ marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Caroline Wikman
Caroline Wikman rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2013
Bastian Bux
Bastian Bux rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2013
Gail Meredith
Gail Meredith is currently reading it
May 29, 2013
Ann Brennan
Ann Brennan marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Bartosz
Bartosz rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2012
India
India marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Ahmad Imran
Ahmad Imran marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2012
Kasha Glazebrook
Kasha Glazebrook rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2012