The Incredible Shrinking Teacher

The Incredible Shrinking Teacher

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Miss Irma Birmbaum, the toughest teacher in town, is back for another mysterious adventure.

It's almost summer vacation and most teachers are throwing parties for their students. But not Miss Irma Birmbaum. She's the toughest teacher in town. Who else would give homework for the last day of school?

The assignment is to be prepared for a surprise. Miss Birmbaum is secretly pl...more
Published April 1st 2002 by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)

Tiffany
This was Deacon's first ever library book from school!

I rated this three stars but I'd give the story itself maybe two. First of all, if Miss Birmbaum is so mean, why is she throwing a party? Why does plum pudding make her shrink? Why does a cupcake make her grow again? Why is no one too surprised to find her smushed into a cupcake? WHY?

I gave it one more star because when I finished it, my son asked me to read it again. So even though I didn't really enjoy it, I'm not in the book's target demo...more
Asha Smith
This book is about a cruel teacher. It is almost summer time and the teacher is still mkaing them do work instead of allowing the children to have fun. So in the midst of her planning, something happens. She begins to shrink, what will she do! Good thing the principal knew the solution and was able to save the last day of school for the students and they all had fun instead of doing boring school work on the last day. What a fun book that makes fun of cruel teachers. The students will think its...more
Jayna
Ms. Birmbaum the world's touhest teacher ends up surprising her class again! While making her prune pudding she has an accident and shrinks! Can she get things back to normal before the end of the year party?! Just a silly fantasy book about a teacher.
Mandy
(3.5 stars)
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Erin Brookes-doolan
Erin Brookes-doolan marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013
Grace Ciesla
Grace Ciesla marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Pam
Pam added it
May 22, 2013
Ers
Ers added it
Sep 05, 2008
The Abominable Snow Teacher The Attack of the 50-Foot Teacher Attack of the 50-Foot Teacher Fat, Fat Rose Marie Monkey Mountain