Start by marking “The Camel Club / The Collectors / Stone Cold (Camel Club, #1, #2, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Camel Club / The Collectors / Stone Cold (Camel Club, #1, #2, #3)

The Camel Club / The Collectors / Stone Cold (Camel Club #1, 2, 3)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  604 ratings  ·  18 reviews
This box set includes "Camel Club, The Collectors" and "Stone Cold."
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published November 4th 2008 by Hachette Audio

To ask other readers questions about The Camel Club / The Collectors / Stone Cold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Camel Club / The Collectors / Stone Cold

Harry Potter Boxset by J.K. RowlingThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsJ.R.R. Tolkien 4-Book Boxed Set by J.R.R. TolkienDivergent by Veronica RothThe Mortal Instruments Boxed Set by Cassandra Clare
Best Trilogies/Book Series EVER!
223rd out of 1,035 books — 605 voters
Edna in the Desert by Maddy LedermanThe History of Christian Thought by Jonathan HillTurning Points by Mark A. NollHow Should We Then Live? The Rise and Decline of Western Thou... by Francis A. SchaefferBiblical Theology by Geerhardus Vos
Top 100 Christian Library
24th out of 154 books — 35 voters

More lists with this book...

Mary Anne
My husband got me reading this series. They are more than guy flicks. I stayed up late to finish one so I could get to the next one. Baldacci creates intriging characters you find yourself rooting for.
Laurie Niestrath
I went to a author reading with David Baldacci in 2013 when this book was published. While the presentation was anything but impressive, his book certainly kept my interest. The old saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover," should also translate to, "Don't just a book but the author."

He kept my attention all of the way through the book with a surprise ending that asks each reader to consider acting too hastily when forming opinions and judgments. Going beyond the first run of inferences should
Carole Anderson
The Camel Club books are breathtaking, edge-of-your-seat reading!
Suzie Grab johnson
Really good books, couldn't put them down.
David Rubin
A long and ultimately a mediocre thriller. Sometimes the scope of a book is just too large to be encompassed in a mere 450 pages or so. If the scope is too board and the characters too numerous we cannot get to know the characters as individuals, their personalities, their foibles, and their histories. Baldacci writes with great brio, but we would like to know more about the individuals and what drives them. All in all, an entertaining, but disappointing read.
Tracie Hall
It was probably because this was an abridged version that I wasn't enthralled with it. I generally stay away from abridgments, but this was given to me. Still, for an abridgment, and for a story focusing on political intrigue, it wasn't bad. (Mine didn't have all three stories--only "The Camel Club".
Dayna Brown
These were mildly entertaining. A lot like 3 episodes of Scooby-Doo. Including pulling the mask off of the bad guy in the end. I'm only giving 2 stars because it was on Audible and made putting my makeup on in the morning feel slightly less than wasting time.
Candy
I rediscovered David Baldacci & read thru this entire series. I really liked john Carr & all the members of The Camel Club & hated to get to the end. My favorite Baldacci series.
Carol Short
Great series.
Deneice
confusing to follow
Dave Williams
This was an easy fun read to pass the time. I like the fourth in the series the best "Divine Justice," however the first three books were fun, as well. Don't look for an in-depth crime drama however you can look for fun, good character building, and an interesting story. This is a great series to read while on vacation.
Jennifer Lawrence
Great series of books...the latest is Divine Justice. Great characters. My favorite of the series is the second...The Collectors...because it largely involves book collecting and the Library of Congress.
Susen
Being that this was an abridged version, I found it hard to keep track of characters, events, etc.
As far as I am concerned, this version ruined my enjoyment of three good (and recommended) Baldacci books.
David Schwartz
Enjoyable and engaging.
Doris
Excellent! Must read.
Jennifer Newell
Really good series!
Margie
Margie marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Dawn G
Dawn G marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Libby Carter
Libby Carter marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Fran Weber
Fran Weber marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Debbie Coombes
Debbie Coombes marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Malama
Malama marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
  • The Winner by David Baldacci Summary & Study Guide
  • Nanny McPhee Returns
  • The Secret to True Happiness: Enjoy Today, Embrace Tomorrow
  • King And Maxwell (King & Maxwell): by David Baldacci -- Sidekick
  • A Personal Devil (Magdalene la Batarde, #2)
  • You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be
  • The Sword of Shame (The Medieval Murderers, #2)
  • The Christmas Box
  • Vince Flynn Collectors' Edition #2: Separation of Power, Executive Power, and Memorial Day
  • Bravo
  • Scimitar SL-2 (Admiral Arnold Morgan, #7)
  • War Party
  • Brad Thor Collectors' Edition #2: Blowback / Takedown / The First Commandment (Scot Harvath, #4-6)
  • Ravens
  • Shadow Prey / Silent Prey (Lucas Davenport, #2, #4)
David Baldacci published his first novel, Absolute Power, in 1996. A major motion picture adaptation followed, with Clint Eastwood as its director and star. In total, David has published 28 novels, all of which have been national and international bestsellers; several have been adapted for film and television. His novels have been translated into more than 45 languages and sold in more than 80 cou ...more
More about David Baldacci...

Camel Club (5 books)
  • The Camel Club (Camel Club, #1)
  • The Collectors (Camel Club, #2)
  • Stone Cold (Camel Club, #3)
  • Divine Justice (Camel Club, #4)
  • Hell's Corner (Camel Club, #5)
Absolute Power The Camel Club (Camel Club, #1) The Innocent (Will Robie,#1) Split Second (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell, #1) Last Man Standing