Blank-133x176
His Very Special Nurse

Margaret McDonagh

His Very Special Nurse

3.18 of 5 stars 3.18  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Nurse Alex cannot help but be drawn to her new boss. Dr Kyle hasn't looked at a woman since his marriage fell apart, but he is immediately attracted to this caring nurse. Could she be the one to heal Kyle's heart?
Hardcover
Published January 1st 2007 by Mills & Boon

To ask other readers questions about His Very Special Nurse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Very Special Nurse

Romancing the Book
Review by Jen:
Nurse Alex is attracted to her new boss, Kyle. But his aloof manner keeps her at bay. Kyle had a disastrous end to his marriage and is afraid to take a chance on love again. But is drawn to Alex and wonders if she can heal his wounded heart.

His Very Special Nurse by Margaret McDonagh is a fast read, but well written and developed. The characters are heart-warming and the plot solid. I liked the medical setting (and really it played more of a part in the story than just the characte...more
Graham
The third of Margaret McDonagh’s medical romances set in southwest Scotland, His Very Special Nurse is a delightful book that manages to improve on the first two already-good books in her series. Fans of the author will be pleased to hear that the heroes and heroines of The Italian Doctor’s Bride and A Doctor Worth Waiting For are back here as secondary characters, so the reader gets to catch up on what’s been happening with Nic, Conor, Hannah and Kate.

This book offers more of the same entrancin...more
Syeda Nessa
Dr. Kyle Sinclair has been through a lot, losing a baby then divorcing his wife, which left him grieving and unable to trust any women who came into his life afterwards. He hides himself behind work and doesn’t let anyone see how he really feels, not even to his best friends. Kyle is lost, sad and alone until he meets Nurse Alexandra Patterson.
Nurse Alexandra Patterson. Alex for short, moved back to town to take care of her ill father. After her father’s death she goes back to working full ti...more
Stacy Simpson
I usually do not read these kind of books but my hubby thought since it was a medical romance I would give it a whirl so i did.

Not a bad read overall....Could have got to more of the sex stuff earlier in the book they always get to the end before they get to the good stuff but whatever!
Wendy
Jul 31, 2008 Wendy rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: if you like medical romances
This wasn't a bad book. It was well written and a good read. It just kept getting me sidetracked with all the medical talk, which I would expect since it's a Medical romance. I don't think I've ever read one before.
Martha
Sep 27, 2008 Martha rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Martha by: bookstore trade-in
This is a Harlequin Medican Romance. It was a quick read for me, but I enjoyed the story.
Anaele Marypeace
WOW! THE BOOK IS EXTRA INTERESTING.
RIDE UP OUR CELEBRATED AUTHOR, MARGARET MCDONAGH.
Dawn
Stop listening to peoples negative remarks about people you care for.
elstaffe
Review to come soon...
Nu Mthembu
Nu Mthembu marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Cristy Bag-ayan
Cristy Bag-ayan marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Judith
Judith added it
May 09, 2014
Towers
Towers added it
Feb 04, 2014
Mrbacon
Mrbacon marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2013
Fay Ann Hollcroft
Fay Ann Hollcroft marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Renee
Renee added it
Jan 07, 2013
Shalena
Shalena marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2012
Virgin Midwife, Playboy Doctor  Dr. Devereux's Proposal The Italian Doctor's Bride Brought Together by Baby / One Month to Become a Mum The Emergency Doctor Claims His Wife