Romancing the Zone

Romancing the Zone

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  118 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Liz Elliott is fast approaching forty as a successful business woman and single mother to nineteen-year-old daughter, Becca. Becca is a freshman at Ashton, Vermont’s Chilton College. She is also a rising star for the Lady Stingers basketball team, just as her mother had been twenty-years-ago. But in those early days, a a dirty little secret had collapsed Liz’s world - a se...more
Published September 25th 2006 by Bella Books (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Romancing the Zone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romancing the Zone

N. N.
I selected this book fully craving a sports romance on par with the cheesiness of the book's title. In other words, the bar was set pretty low. Unfortunately, Kenna White had no trouble going even lower (think a midget in a limbo contest).

I was willing to forgive unimaginative description, emotional cliches, and repetition of words like "smirk" or "leer", often inappropriately used. I was willing to overlook the ridiculousness of a 39-year-old playing varsity college basketball after twenty year...more
Serena
The book did not captivate me. Books on sports is not my thing. Still, I wanted to try it. The romance is sometimes good, but not enough to keep me interested. Since I still have a long to-read list, this was a waste of time for me.
Marcie Parrish
One of my favorite lesbian fictions. The characters are well written, and there are some interesting surprises. A must if you are a lesbian that enjoys basketball and romance.
Anna
The editing was terrible, but of course I enjoyed the basketball parts. Oh, all right! ... and the romance parts.
Kate McLachlan
I love lesbian stories and I love women's basketball, so what's not to love?
Barbara
this is my favorite keena white book. loved loved it
Alexus
Alexus added it
Sep 07, 2014
Lisa Alba
Lisa Alba marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Jlp.starstuff
Jlp.starstuff marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Apr 25, 2014
Amandahomsher
Amandahomsher marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Becky Rosenson
Becky Rosenson marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Fin
Fin marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Aya
Aya added it
Feb 17, 2014
Anja
Anja marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Meghna
Meghna marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Kenna White lives in a small town nestled in Southern Missouri where she enjoys writing, making doll house miniatures, and life's simpler pleasures. She loves to travel and Kenna's novels often reflect places she has visited. After living from the Rocky Mountains to New England, she is once again back where faded jeans, bare feet and lazy streams fill her life. (from the author's website)
More about Kenna White...
Skin Deep Shared Winds Braggin’ Rights Taken by Surprise Beneath the Willow