Meridian Magic (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #2)

Meridian Magic (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels #2)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  224 ratings  ·  9 reviews
In the GRAPHIC NOVEL #2 the Guardians of the Veil learn to control their new powers and travel to Metamoor for the first time.
Published July 13th 2005 by Volo

To ask other readers questions about Meridian Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meridian Magic

Sean3
What I thought that was pretty cool is that the book title w.i.t.c.h. has the first letter of every witch's name like Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin. Also when will has the dream in the beginning of the book I thought it was kinda creepy because it would be scary if you didn't have a face.in one little part of this book I think it's kinda wierd.
Holly Letson
If you want a fun full-color read about magical girls, this series is for you. And, if you enjoy that sort of thing, I also recommend you read the "WinX Club" series as well.
This volume had more action and strategy than Vol.1, since it involved the girls having to spend alot of time coming up with a way to rescue Taranee. I loved the "astral drops" they created for that, especially how Will's kept messing up.
I also kinda enjoyed seeing that their teacher was a monster--albeit a friendly one--...more
Sella Malin
I used to like these series. Now, I don't think they're so good anymore. I got up to number 12 or something like that, and they've gone up to #26 or something... and they're still coming out!! I'm not really interested into them anymore, but I used to be.
Annie Ma
I think this book is a very good comic book. I think that because it is kind of funny. It is about 5 girls trying to get their friend(1) back from the evil. the 5 girls went somewhere and her friend catch them. This book was nice to read.
Shanae D.
:)Thsi book is good it was interesting and never boring. For me it was a quick read but who knows for you!! I reomend this to people who like a good short book!!!:)
Hannah H.
I gave this book 4 stars because it was good it just wasnt my favorite. There was a lot of action in this book and magic.
Alexandra
This book is just part of the story of WITCH. (Will, Irma Tharanee, Cornelia, and Hay Lynne).
Natasha Usey
I read this one sooooooo many times, I've lost count!! I never read the first one though
Tt
I love how they do everthing they can to recue Tarnee.
Paige
Paige added it
Sep 15, 2014
Hannah (Well-Thumbed)
Hannah (Well-Thumbed) marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Onyx
Onyx added it
Aug 29, 2014
Mahi
Mahi marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Lynne Campbell
Lynne Campbell marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Tazmyn-May Gebbett
Tazmyn-May Gebbett marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Aya Telmissany
Aya Telmissany marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Kate Fowler
Kate Fowler marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Khadijah
Khadijah marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
161908
Parke Godwin was an American writer known for his lyrical yet precise prose style and sardonic humor. He was also known for his novels of legendary figures placed in realistic historical settings; his retelling of the Arthur legend (Firelord in 1980, Beloved Exile in 1984, and The Last Rainbow in 1985) is set in the 5th century during the collapse of the Roman empire, and his reinterpretation of R...more
More about Parke Godwin...
Firelord (Firelord, #1) Sherwood (Sherwood, #1) The Power of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #1) Waiting for the Galactic Bus (Snake Oil, #1) Between Light and Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #4)