A Clash Of Kings: The Game Of Thrones Rpg Supplement

A Clash Of Kings: The Game Of Thrones Rpg Supplement

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  413 ratings  ·  23 reviews
The epic fantasy game continues in A Clash of Kings, the Game of Thrones RPG supplement that covers the events of novel #2 of George R. R. Martin's masterpiece of fantasy literature, A Song of Ice and Fire. Explore the magic and mysteries of the Iron Throne, Seven Kingdoms, noble houses, and Night's Watch - against a backdrop of incest, fratricide, alchemy, and murder The...more

To ask other readers questions about A Clash Of Kings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Clash Of Kings

Lauri Menard
my gosh this was one of the most amazing stories I have read....I fyou like the medieval period then this is the book for you...even though it is over 800 pgs it was so full of adventure that is was hard to put the book down....the characters are amazing with their individual stories...Also HBO did a series based on theis book..and the series went exactly with the book AMAZING!!! cant wait to read book 2...
Valerie
This is every bit as good as the first book in the series. I can't wait to read the third one.
Maureen Bauer
I find the "Game of Thrones" series sometimes very thrilling, then in the next chapter somewhat tedious!! It totally depends upon which characters are my favorites and if I am reading a chapter about my favorite characters. That being said, there are some books in which I find there is no climax to the story and the reader has to wait for the next huge novel to get to the climax of the story that will then interest that particular reader.
Monica
A slow reading this time, too. Again not a five, because I constantly asked myself the same question as in the first volume: Who the hell are all these people and where they are coming from? The lavish scattering of the characters does not suit my taste.
Nevertheless, it grew up in the mystery part (the dreams, the wizards, the totems), which lift up tremendously the value and made me keep going through it.
Elizabeth
I am a fantasy buff-big time and I do love this series. But, I will admit that the detailed genealogies get a bit tiresome and confusing. A nice surprise throughout the books, so far, is the wonderful descriptions of what folks are wearing!! The detail is astounding...love it.
Elizabeth
Just finished it, would like to go on to the third book in series, but am re-reading the historian for my book club. I love this series of books. Great characters! Intrigue, love, lust, betrayal, war, envy.....all the things necessary for a great story!
Melissa
this entire series is really good! I recommend the game of thrones app or wiki to keep track if the strange names in Dani's realm. Sadly, I feel I'm a little lost now because the next book doesn't come out until 2015. :(
Diana
Apr 04, 2011 Diana added it
I really liked this book. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. It is kind of sci fi so far but not completely way off.
Michael Frid
Hungry children are crying, the house is covered by the dust, but I'm not here, I'm fighting the wars of the seven kingdoms.
Jordan
The second book was great too! I enjoy reading these books a lot. Don't get to attached to the characters. haha
Rick
No let down for the second book, just as good as the first one. Definitely a Lord of the Rings type scope.
Schnovey
Book is excellent! keeps me at the end of my seat and excited to go to the next book...
jessica nicole
i read the fisrt and was confused, thrilled, and shocked...hope i get this one too
Dimmy-jimmy
awesome tale of life and death mixed in with love and devotionand betral
Alithegreat
woops, didn't read this, can't figure out how to take it off my list
John Conrad
A clash of Kings is my favorite work by George R.R martin so far.
Nicole
Sep 07, 2012 Nicole added it
Highly recommend. Fun, immaginative
Brent
This story just gets better and better
Carol Panas
Such an exciting read ! Loved it !
Sharon
just as amazing as book one
Dawnakyurek
Really loved this gripping!
Christine
awesome
Yui
Yui marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
What are you read...: Hardcover copy of Clash of Kings in the GOT series? 5 2 Aug 07, 2014 11:49AM
  • A Game of Thrones: The Book of Ice and Fire RPG rulebook
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Walking Dead, Omnibus 2
  • A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook
  • Eleventh Month, Eleventh Day, Eleventh Hour: Armistice Day, 1918
  • The Roses of No Man's Land
  • Prince of Storms (Entire and the Rose, #4)
  • Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!
  • The First Judgement  (Chronicles of Brothers, #2)
  • The Beverly Lewis Amish Heritage Cookbook
  • A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking
  • Rave Master, Vol. 5
  • Petra: City of Stone
  • Magdalene
  • A Game Of Thrones preview
Dark Wings, Dark Words: The Game of Throne RPG Supplement El-Hazard Role-Playing Game and Resource Book Big Eyes, Small Mouth (Besm) Game Master's Screen Silver Age Sentinels Criminal Intent: A Villain's Almanac (Silver Age Sentinels) Silver Age Sentinels Emergency Response Volume 1