The All-New Atkins Advantage: 12 Weeks to a New Body, a New You, a New Life

The All-New Atkins Advantage: 12 Weeks to a New Body, a New You, a New Life

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews

The proven diet that will slim you down, get you exercising, and change your life

The All-New Atkins Advantage is more than a diet: it features the Atkins proven-effective weight loss program in a 12-week, step-by-step plan, including instructions on how to incorporate healthy exercise into your life as well as guidance on maintaining the motivation to stick with the d

Published December 26th 2006 by St. Martin's Press (first published September 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The All-New Atkins Advantage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The All-New Atkins Advantage

Stephanie
All in all a lot of interesting advice though I wonder if Atkins is a feasible long term option. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2008, and my doctor currently has me on a no caffeine & low carb diet to see if we can get it under control without Metformin.

The book is written more towards those with lots of weight to lose while I am trying to control another issue. I still plan on taking some of the tips, but I imagine a lot of it won't apply to me.
Elizabeth Lund
Nothing much new, though if you're really looking for a very detailed day-by-day guide to Atkins it could be helpful
Patti
Learned new things regarding the Atkins diet.
Mon
Mon added it
Aug 21, 2014
Judy
Judy added it
Aug 03, 2013
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Kate Filatova
Kate Filatova marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
Kristi
Kristi added it
Mar 20, 2011
Sabihah
Sabihah marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2011
Melmares
Melmares marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2011
Gloria
Gloria added it
Sep 22, 2008
Krupp
Krupp added it
Jun 05, 2008
The All-New Atkins Advantage: The 12-Week Low-Carb Program to Lose Weight, Achieve Peak Fitness and Health, and Maximize Your Willpower to Reach Life Goals The All-New Atkins Advantage: The 12-Week Low-Carb Program to Lose Weight, Achieve Peak Fitness and Health, and Maximize Your Willpower to Reach Life Goals (Hardcover)