Start by marking “The Little Black Book of Boston: The Essential Guide to the Heart of New England, 2008 Edition” as Want to Read:

The Little Black Book of Boston: The Essential Guide to the Heart of New England, 2008 Edition (Peter Pauper Press Travel Guides )

Boston is what I would like the whole United States to be, said Charles Dickens. This book covers the very best Boston has to offer, from historical sites to brand-new landmarks; from a contemporary arts community to funky or high-end shopping; and from a buzz-worthy dining and nightclub scene to walkable Downtown Boston with its charming architecture and diverse neighborh ...more
Spiral-bound, 214 pages
Published February 1st 2008 by Peter Pauper Press

To ask other readers questions about The Little Black Book of Boston, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Black Book of Boston

Samantha
Mar 24, 2010 Samantha rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, travel
I think that if this were the only travel book I read for Boston, I would get lost. Some of the places seem to have pretty clear directions, but others would probably get me wandering around and around. I definitely noticed it most with the restaurants.
Anne
Jan 15, 2009 Anne rated it it was ok
It's sometimes fun to read a travel guide to a place where you've lived, and I liked the compact size of this little book, but didn't learn much that I didn't already know.
Lauryn
Lauryn marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Jessica Steele
Jessica Steele rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2014
Colin
Colin rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2014
Lize
Lize rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2015
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
May 30, 2008

Peter Pauper Press Travel Guides (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Little Black Book of Paris: The Essential Guide to the City of Light
  • The Little Black Book of Rome: The Timeless Guide to the Eternal City
  • The Little Black Book of London
  • The Little Black Book of Florence & Tuscany: The Essential Guide to the Land of Renaissance and Rolling Hills
  • The Little Black Book of New York: The Essential Guide to the Quintessential City
  • The Little Black Book of San Francisco: The Essential Guide to the Golden Gate City
  • The Little Black Book of Las Vegas: The Essential Guide to Sin City
  • The Little Black Book of Los Angeles
  • The Little Black Book of Maui & Kaua'i: The Essential Guide to Hawaii's Favorite Islands
  • The Little Black Book of Washington, D.C.: The Essential Guide to America's Capital (Little Black Book Series)