Start by marking “The Little Black Book of Boston: The Essential Guide to the Heart of New England” as Want to Read:

The Little Black Book of Boston: The Essential Guide to the Heart of New England (Peter Pauper Press Travel Guides )

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Boston is what I would like the whole United States to be, said Charles Dickens. This book covers the very best Boston has to offer, from historical sites to brand-new landmarks; from a contemporary arts community to funky or high-end shopping; and from a buzz-worthy dining and nightclub scene to walkable Downtown Boston with its charming architecture and diverse neighborh ...more
Spiral, 214 pages
Published February 1st 2008 by Peter Pauper Press

To ask other readers questions about The Little Black Book of Boston, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Black Book of Boston

Samantha
I think that if this were the only travel book I read for Boston, I would get lost. Some of the places seem to have pretty clear directions, but others would probably get me wandering around and around. I definitely noticed it most with the restaurants.
Anne
It's sometimes fun to read a travel guide to a place where you've lived, and I liked the compact size of this little book, but didn't learn much that I didn't already know.
Andrea Glassman
Andrea Glassman marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Julie
Julie added it
May 16, 2013
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
May 30, 2008
The Little Black Book of Boston, 2011 Edition Little Black Book of Boston (Travel Guide) The Little Black Book of Boston, 2013 Edition LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF BOSTON (Travel Guide): 1