Shadow Boxing: The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness Within

Shadow Boxing: The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness Within

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Shadow Boxing is a book that can change the foundational fabric of your lives - causing you to trace your attitudes, actions and reactions to their root causes and to remove negative, destructive patterns. Henry Malone identifies open doors that give Satan access into your life and leads you thorough a systematic strategy to close those doors. The focus of this book is upo...more
Published July 1st 2004 by Vision Life Publications (first published July 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Shadow Boxing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow Boxing

Weston Mccarron
I can save you some time by summarizing this book. If you're having any problem in your life, from temptation to anger problems to allergies to clumsiness, you are demon-possessed and need to make an appointment right away with an experienced exorcist (like the author, for example).
Colleen Pfeffer
Didn't agree with some doctrines but gleaned a lot of great insights from this book.
Mycal
This is a great book for anyone looking to find a process for discovering and beginning to heal from an emotional wound. I began reading this book because I was stuggling with negative emotions that didn't seem to have a root that I could determine. This book really helped me to understand how strongholds can affect my life and how to begin "cleaning house".
Kathy
A great book. Wonderful insight into spiritual warfare. Provides better understanding about how the enemy can find "holes" to enter our lives and create chaos unbeknownst to us. If you're looking to recognize "where" the enemy might undermining your life and "how" he may be doing it; this book is an excellent starting point.
Caterpillar J
I definately need to bring this book back into 2012. This book will propel to you to release the dead things in your life, any self doubt, and build your faith to rely on God to do the impossible.

Great Spiritual read in a true, Biblical perspective.

Felicia
Deymi
Deymi marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Delnorte89gmail.com
Delnorte89gmail.com marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Sanchit Bhandari
Sanchit Bhandari marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Chancey Mendes
Chancey Mendes marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Jess Lehman
Jess Lehman marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Beigh Glass
Beigh Glass marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Kathy Kinch, DC
Kathy Kinch, DC marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Daniel
Daniel added it
Jan 07, 2014
Giselle Calizo
Giselle Calizo marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Candace
Candace is currently reading it
Dec 10, 2013
Jody Hinkle
Jody Hinkle marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Jonathan Z.
Jonathan Z. marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
Desiree Wible
Desiree Wible is currently reading it
Sep 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Portals to Cleansing: Taking Back Your Land from the Hands of the Enemy Shame:  Identity Thief Shadow Boxing: The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness Within Boxeando Con La Sombra: The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness Within Shame: Identity Thief