Start by marking “Shadow Boxing: The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness Within” as Want to Read:
Shadow Boxing: The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness Within

Shadow Boxing: The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness Within

The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness Within

-This book is for the tired, the defeated, the frustrated, and the ashamed. For the hurt and broken, those walking in powerlessness and fear. For all who have found truth but are failing miserably at living it. For those walking in bondage and limitations imposed by forces over which they seem to have no control. For
Published January 1st 1999 by Vision Life Ministries

To ask other readers questions about Shadow Boxing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow Boxing

Melissa Service
Nov 22, 2014 Melissa Service rated it did not like it
There are some nuggets of truth in this book, but they are few and far between--and I would not recommend wading through the pages to find them.

The book is about generational sins, and the argument stems from using the verse in Exodus 20: "...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me...," but the author takes Scripture out of context for the majority of the book and then twists it an
Weston Mccarron
Aug 03, 2011 Weston Mccarron rated it did not like it
I can save you some time by summarizing this book. If you're having any problem in your life, from temptation to anger problems to allergies to clumsiness, you are demon-possessed and need to make an appointment right away with an experienced exorcist (like the author, for example).
Andrea M. McKnight
This book is a must read for every born-again believer.

The book was extremely inviting to continue reading.
We all in the body of Christ must continue to grow in Kingdom Principles.
Devra Carmical
Dec 30, 2014 Devra Carmical rated it liked it
Some great basic insights, scriptural, but I feel a caution about how formulatic this presents deliverance to be. There is an order to the supernatural, but this makes it seem so simple (not easy, but simple).

I am undecided about this book as a whole...it may be more a "gleaner" than a full-on "yes!" as far as usefulness. Clear principles, beginner layout, & introduction. Well written, easy to understand. I backed away from going through the steps at the end alone & may engage a more ex
Brian
Jan 09, 2016 Brian rated it it was ok
The author uses proof texting and anecdotal stories to make a particular theological point. I disagree with his theology and much prefer Bart D. Ehrman's book "God's Problem: The Bible Fails to Answer our Most Important Question- Why We suffer" Contrary to Malone, professor Ehrman provides well researched and well articulated arguments to support his theological view.
Kathy
Jul 18, 2013 Kathy rated it it was amazing
A great book. Wonderful insight into spiritual warfare. Provides better understanding about how the enemy can find "holes" to enter our lives and create chaos unbeknownst to us. If you're looking to recognize "where" the enemy might undermining your life and "how" he may be doing it; this book is an excellent starting point.
Mycal
Jan 06, 2009 Mycal rated it it was amazing
This is a great book for anyone looking to find a process for discovering and beginning to heal from an emotional wound. I began reading this book because I was stuggling with negative emotions that didn't seem to have a root that I could determine. This book really helped me to understand how strongholds can affect my life and how to begin "cleaning house".
Caterpillar J
Jan 09, 2012 Caterpillar J rated it it was amazing
I definately need to bring this book back into 2012. This book will propel to you to release the dead things in your life, any self doubt, and build your faith to rely on God to do the impossible.

Great Spiritual read in a true, Biblical perspective.

Felicia
Colleen Pfeffer
May 29, 2014 Colleen Pfeffer rated it really liked it
Didn't agree with some doctrines but gleaned a lot of great insights from this book.
Joshua Castro
Joshua Castro rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2015
Tiffany Sheets
Tiffany Sheets rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2013
Cindy Warr
Cindy Warr rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2012
William
William rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2013
John Wilbur
John Wilbur rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2015
Amy Dewitt
Amy Dewitt rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
Tanya
Tanya rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2014
Zach Huffman
Zach Huffman rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Derrick Alinizi
Derrick Alinizi rated it liked it
May 30, 2017
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2012
Priscilla Portenier
Priscilla Portenier rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2014
Casey Bradford
Casey Bradford rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2015
Vision527
Vision527 rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2013
julianne sadler
julianne sadler rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2015
Sheri Schaefer
Sheri Schaefer rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2015
Craig Bess
Craig Bess rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2017
Kevin
Kevin rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Choppenreys
Choppenreys rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2011