Start by marking “Whatever It Takes: Illegal Immigration, Border Security, and the War on Terror” as Want to Read:
Whatever It Takes: Illegal Immigration, Border Security, and the War on Terror

Whatever It Takes: Illegal Immigration, Border Security, and the War on Terror

2.84 of 5 stars 2.84  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In this wide-ranging read, Congressman J.D. Hayworth (R-Ariz) exposes the ongoing battle where terrorists seek ways to exploit America's porous borders and attack the country, as well as the hypocrisy, greed, and political correctness that could literally destroy the nation.
Published December 13th 2005 by Regnery Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Whatever It Takes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whatever It Takes

Ray
This book discusses Arizona Congressman J.D. Hayworth's views on what America should we do to address our Country's border crisis, and his answer is "Whatever it takes".

There are people who feel that our Country can't function without the labor of "guest workers" and / or illegal aliens, but he has a response for all of those arguements. There is no question about his passion about securing our borders in the post 9/11 world we live in.

There are many arguments to be made about whether or not "g
Jason
J.D. Hayworth makes no apologies for his opinions on illegal immigration. As a talk show host and former state representative in Arizona, Hayworth is well aware of the costs and dangers associated with illegal immigration in the south.[return][return]I found the book to be eye opening and frightening. Hayworth gives plenty of examples and facts and figures to inform us of the true problem we have with illegal immigration, especially on our southern border. Unlike many similar books, however, thi ...more
Ernie Dawson
This book is written by a congressman and is somewhat similar to material found in Mexifornia. It was written in 1996 which makes it almost 5 years out of date. It might have gotten a 4 star if it were current. A lot of good material but obviously neither a Republican or Democrat president is going to do anything about illegal immigration etc.

By the way our stake created the Far West Ward today and we are members of it!
Edb
A book that every American should read. It will, however, make your blood boil when you realize how our no-spine politicians bow to the whims of the "foreign" block just because they are more vocal.
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Bethanie Bobo
Bethanie Bobo marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Rebecca Esmail
Rebecca Esmail marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Dirk Todd Pratt
Dirk Todd Pratt marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Amy Bass
Amy Bass marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Danelle King
Danelle King marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Kelsey
Kelsey added it
Apr 15, 2013
Naireen Sethi
Naireen Sethi marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Kurt Cason
Kurt Cason marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2012
Crystal
Crystal is currently reading it
Nov 10, 2012
Sidney Dodson jr.
Sidney Dodson jr. marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2012