Dazzle's First Day (Butterfly Meadow)

Dazzle's First Day (Butterfly Meadow)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Come flutter by BUTTERFLY MEADOW, a sweet new series for young girls from the author and creators of RAINBOW MAGIC!

In Butterfly Meadow, colorful butterflies dance through the air, glowworms inch through the grass, and bumblebees buzz around every flower. It's a place where friendships and adventures take flight!

Dazzle is a brand-new butterfly, fresh out of her cocoon. She
Mass Market Paperback, 80 pages
Published June 1st 2008 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Dazzle's First Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dazzle's First Day

Dolly
Oct 09, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read chapter books
Shelves: 2010, childrens, dance
Our oldest loves the various Fairy stories by Daisy Meadows, so when I saw this book, I just know she'll love it. The story is a simple one, with a new butterfly coming out of her cocoon, making friends, and learning about her new world. I got the English version of the story (since I'm in England!) and I will use this as an oppotunity to explain some of the different words and spellings in England versus America.
The Young Book Collector
I would recommend this book to any child under the 3rd grade. Here you will read about Dazzle learning her environment and how to overcome her shyness, and being happy with who she is. This story is also really short, you can practically finish it within an hour if not thirty minutes.
Abbie
I liked that Dazzle tried really hard to get out of her cocoon and she did, but then she was falling and she landed on a leaf and then her friend came along and helped her fly. It's fun to imagine being a butterfly!
Apr 23, 2009 Sarah rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: kids
We didn't get to finish it all the way, but M seemed to like it...we'll have to keep this in mind when she finishes the Daisy Meadows series...if she ever does ;)
Angel
I've read this book to my Niece and God Daughter they both liked it. But they wish the pictures were colored so that they can see the beautiful colors of each butterfly.
Mrs V's Reviews
My 6 year old loved reading it together and can't wait to go to the library to get others in the series.
Josie Mae
this is a good book i read it when i was 7 i would recomend this book from ages 5 through 9
Julia
I thought that this book was exciting!
Leo
Leo added it
Aug 15, 2014
Mohak Kothari
Mohak Kothari marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Anya R
Anya R added it
Aug 01, 2014
Macailah
Macailah marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Myrnee
Myrnee added it
May 26, 2014
jaq
jaq added it
Apr 23, 2014
Matthew Yuan
Matthew Yuan marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Tiffanie
Tiffanie marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Shayna Snyder
Shayna Snyder marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Nisha
Nisha added it
Feb 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Twinkle Dives In Three Cheers For Mallow (Butterfly Meadow) Skipper To The Rescue (Butterfly Meadow) Dazzle's New Friend (Butterfly Meadow) Zippy's Tall Tale (Butterfly Meadow)