Start by marking “Unfaithful” as Want to Read:
Unfaithful

Unfaithful

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  146 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Ambitious businessman Ryan is smart, successful and happily married. He has the best of everything, but that doesn't stop him thinking about the one thing he can't have - Olivia. She's his friend, his co-worker and, to top it off, the wife of his best friend Miles.
Published May 1st 2008 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Unfaithful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unfaithful

Kendell (luvVee)
Dec 23, 2009 Kendell (luvVee) rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: COULDNT GET INTO IT
I hate a book where the characters aren't developed.NO INTRODUCTION. its like he jumped right in. It feels like I'm reading a part two.I will not be finishing this novel,,NEXT!
Euftis Emery
Use the following link to watch the video review:

Excellent writing style but the story needs some work.

Devon Scott has a fluid, easy to read writing style that is distinctly unique and thus very difficult to imitate. As such, I was very impressed with his writing style and was very pleased with how he depicted his his steamy erotic scenes...once he eventually got to them.

I say...once...he...eventually...got to them because close to the first half of the bo
☺~Tina~☺
Wow. This book was just...I don't even know where to start so much went wrong. Obsession with a friend and cheating causes 4 lives to almost be distroyed. Even though Ryan was the source of it all, I felt sorry for him. He lost EVERYTHING. Did he deserve it, yes (minus the crazy chick meltdown), but it was still painful to read even though he was drawn to trouble like a moth to a flame. I also think Miles played a huge roll in the destruction of the friendships too. If he didn't do what he did R ...more
Lab
Really liked this book! I read anywhere from 150-250 a year, but in some cases I'm playing catch up with a lot of titles....But I'm always looking for male writers, who don't write just about sex, from their point of view. I was pleasently surprized by this book,.I have Obsessed, and I'm currently reading it. But Unfaithful is a MUST READ, and I don't recommend many books..but this I do. The story, and how one man's decision not to keep it in his pants, and JUST WALK AWAY shattered his life and ...more
Ms.Toni
Lust Gone Wrong

Married couples Ryan and Carly and Miles and Olivia are all best friends. They share so much. In one night everything changes. Ryan finds himself feeling something more than friendship for Olivia and has reason to believe the feelings are mutual. Where does that leave Miles and Carly?

Devon Scott has penned a story of forbidden wants and desires. He captures the angst and emotions of his characters as well as the understanding that every act has a consequence. For me, the beginni
Kim
This book had it all, romance, hot sex, drama, mystery, and suspense. Michael and Kennedy lived a pretty fantastic life, and never would have thought their freaky lifestyle would catch up to them. Damien was also a great character. I do wish there was a bit more background on him though, so we could see why he turned out the way he did. Excellent read, would highly recommend.
Larry Foy
Enjoyed the plot but the drama got to be a bit drawn out and stuffy. The ending was different than expected but truly highlights potential outcomes of bad decisions, crossing boundaries and betrayal. Will make anyone think twice about having or staying in an affair. Certainly makes you wonder how well you know the person you lay with everynight. Solid read.
Tonya Lee
It was an ok read. It usually doesn't take me this long to read a book. It started off ok got a little interesting in the middle and then kind of tapered off. Some of the things that happened didn't make any sense. It wasn't a bad book but could have been better.
April
Reading for me new grown up book club with my friends at EFASC. This book had some crazy twists and turns and wasn't at all what I expected. I would think that I had it figured out and then it would all totally change. One crazy and naughty book.
Shanta
It was a very interesting book. It had a few twist and turns. I woul have like to see what happened to the other couple that was dealing with a serious issue. I won't spoil the book for you. Overall it was a good read.
Desiree Beaman
May 20, 2009 Desiree Beaman rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Desiree by: Shizz
This was a good book. I felt that the author made too may events happen in this book. But over all it was good, kept my interest.
Renata Pearson
The author writes in 3rd person. It's kinda hard to get pass, but once you do the book is pretty good.
Mashi
Full of unthamed passions of inner psych of a humanbeing.Sometimes exaggerated & sometime enchanting.
Kas
HATED IT!! THE STORY LINE DID NOT MAKE UP FOR THE OVER EMPHASIS ON DESCRIPTION. CAN I SAY "COLIN CHANNER"?
Ingrid
This story is something else. I didn't expect half of the things that happened so far lol.
Damika
A real eye opener. You never know somebody until you know somebody, and you still have no idea.
Christina
I finished this book in one day. It was a quick and easy read with drama from start to finish.
Angela
It was a bit much for me but a good plot and lots of suspense added to the drama.
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Gw
Gw marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Lakeetha Kemp
Lakeetha Kemp marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Jessica Smith
Jessica Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
  • We Take This Man
  • Millionaire Wives Club
  • Big Juicy Lips
  • Love UnCharted (Love's Improbable Possibility, #3)
  • View Park (View Park, #1)
  • Love Like Hallelujah (Hallelujah Love #2)
  • A Rich Man's Baby
  • This Fire Down in My Soul
  • Dead Broke
  • Nappily Married (Nappily, #3)
  • Unzipped: An Urban Erotic Tale