Start by marking “One Piece, Tome 45 : Je comprends ce que tu ressens” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Tome 45 : Je comprends ce que tu ressens

One Piece, Tome 45 : Je comprends ce que tu ressens (One Piece #45)

4.52 of 5 stars 4.52  ·  rating details  ·  939 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Alors que nos héros célèbrent leur victoire à Water Seven, le vice-amiral de la Marine débarque. Et il ne s’agit ni plus ni moins que du grand-père de Luffy ! Il lui apprend que Shanks est l’un des quatre empereurs des mers, régnant sur la zone dite du « Nouveau Monde ». Tandis que la mise à prix sur la tête de nos héros a encore augmenté, Franky décide de se lancer dans l ...more
Mass Market Paperback
Published by Éditions Glénat (first published March 2nd 2007)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Tome 45 , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Tome 45

Kanti
Oct 09, 2007 Kanti rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everybody!!!
Bikkuri bako (kotak kejut, Jack in the box) memang benar-benar menampilkan kejutan yang sangaaaaat menggemaskan... Ada hal-hal yang terjawab, namun menimbulkan tanda tanya baru.

Kemunculan sepintas dari dua tokoh keren misterius yang ternyata oh ternyata pernah kita kenal sebelumnya, juga mencengangkan...

Dan kali ini, mempertimbangkan tekanan dunia luar (luar komik, luar jepang pun), demi political correctness, Portgas D Ace (dan segenap anggota Kumis Putih tentunya) telah berganti tatoo menjadi
Annerooo
Chapter 45 random reactions:
3.5!!
- UOOOOOOOOHHH COBY AND HELMEPPO!!!!!
- Need to reread about Logue town! I knew he was related to Luffy but why am I still so surprised??
- The world of One Piece is so... vast! and amazing! Amazing how these indivduals are tied together by separate events. Oda sure is a genius!
- Sanji's wanted poster always gets me! HAHAHAHHAHA
- LOL were those pimples or hair on Franky's butt?
- But- but! Franky wore those underpants! How are they just holding it like it's normal?
Marilag
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Rana
A few chapters to catch mybreath and a look on Luffy's family. I always thought there was some relation between Luffy and Gol. D. Rogers but would never cross my mind that his grandfather is a marine and his father is a revolutionist. What a strange family with such complicated ties. The story of how Frakny joins the crew is a little bit silly yet funny. The crew is growing and being more famous than ever.
Sara
I love how this manga has a bigger picture going on. You get caught up in all the small adventures, you don't realize the bigger story unfolding. Until on the rare occasion it focuses on it. Luffy's family was really interesting along with the whole Blackbeard fight.
Jeffrey
Having defeated the CP9 and escaped from the World Government forces, the Straw Hat Pirates return to Water Seven to figure out what to do next. However, their successes have increased the size of their bounties and draw the attention of, among others, Luffy's family and it turns out there are some surprises when their identities are revealed.

Meanwhile, with the help of Frankie, construction begins on their new ship. Will it be as good as the Merry Go and will they find a regular carpenter to b
Tsering
about this volume: robin and usopp are back. franky and thousand sunny came. monkey d. dragon and monkey d. garp are luffy's blood.

what will become next?
Sarah Lu
Joe
It's really fun when Ruffy meets his grandpa! I was laughing so much!!
モンキー・D・ルフィ
No puedo leer a Ace como si nada. Simplemente, no puedo.
Andy
I'm glad I started reading this series, I was skeptical at first because I'd only seen clips of the anime and it looks silly and nonsensical to me, but I ended up hooked by the first volume. This one had me laughing out loud so hard I almost cried. I knew they were going to have Franky join their crew and he's one of my favorite characters next to Luffy and Zolo.
Dru
I've read this before, but on a re-read I realized how much I love this volume. Garp and Dragon get properly introduced; Ace confronts the Blackbeard pirates; Shanks and Whitebeard drinking together; Koby's return; Usopp rejoins the crew; Franky joins the crew. All right after the amazing end of Water Seven.
Imansoe
Nov 26, 2007 Imansoe rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ketawa ketiwi
Shelves: manga, comic
Awalnya ngga terlalu tertarik baca komik ini. Bentuk tokohnya aneh2.. ada yg melarlah, ada yg idung panjang.

Tp setelah mencoba membacanya komik perkomik, ternyata kisahnya seru banget. Dah gitu kocak abis tingkah lakunya..
Walhasil komik ini jd salah satu favorit yg wajib ditunggu saban bulan komik barunya.
Joy
This is mostly wrap up for the excellent Water 7 arc, but somehow it manages to be fantastic in its own right, too. There's lots of humor, great character moments, and some wowza revelations. I am very impressed by Oda's ability to use details from hundreds of chapters back. Great volume.
Logan
One Piece 45 is more of a relaxed volume.I really enjoyed it.This one answers some questions on the mysteries of One Piece,and we get to see some old characters we haven't seen in ages!The Straw Hats also become known all around the world in this volume.:)
Susan
At the beginning of this arc, I never would have picked Frankie as the character they would take with them. I think I'm actually more interested in what Ace is up to than what Luffy's doing.
Ashley Sigler
The perfect end to a perfect arc! Meeting Coby and the other guy (Helmeppo) along with bringing in Luffy's grandfather and setting up a new arc with the fight between Blackbeard and Ace!
Anna
Wrapping up WaterSeven story with StrawHat crew & vessel changes, some random hilarity and Kami-Enel "fairy vEarth" adventures on the chapter break pages
Eka
ehehehe.... hehehehe.... hehehehe....

hehehehe... hehehe..
hehe..

hidup pandaman!!! (dooooooooong!!!)

Timothy
The conclusion to the longest arc (so far) of the One Piece series.

But it's still going on strong.
S. J.
Jul 01, 2013 S. J. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 24 Oktober 2007.
Grace
KOBYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 15 (Fairy Tail, #15)
  • Naruto, Vol. 49: The Gokage Summit Commences!! (Naruto, #49)
  • Bleach, Vol. 30: There is No Heart Without You (Bleach #30)
208650