Start by marking “One Piece, Tome 45 : Je comprends ce que tu ressens” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Tome 45 : Je comprends ce que tu ressens

One Piece, Tome 45 : Je comprends ce que tu ressens (One Piece #45)

4.53  ·  Rating Details ·  1,491 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Alors que nos héros célèbrent leur victoire à Water Seven, le vice-amiral de la Marine débarque. Et il ne s’agit ni plus ni moins que du grand-père de Luffy ! Il lui apprend que Shanks est l’un des quatre empereurs des mers, régnant sur la zone dite du « Nouveau Monde ». Tandis que la mise à prix sur la tête de nos héros a encore augmenté, Franky décide de se lancer dans l ...more
Mass Market Paperback
Published by Éditions Glénat (first published March 2nd 2007)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Tome 45 , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Tome 45

Keerthana
Nov 10, 2015 Keerthana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was totally in love with this volume because it had great character interactions, banters, humour. It just made me really happy. Under normal circumstances in any other Manga these situations might have been considered as fillers but one piece managed it beautifully by making this a necessary one with its amazing characters.
Kanti
Oct 09, 2007 Kanti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everybody!!!
Bikkuri bako (kotak kejut, Jack in the box) memang benar-benar menampilkan kejutan yang sangaaaaat menggemaskan... Ada hal-hal yang terjawab, namun menimbulkan tanda tanya baru.

Kemunculan sepintas dari dua tokoh keren misterius yang ternyata oh ternyata pernah kita kenal sebelumnya, juga mencengangkan...

Dan kali ini, mempertimbangkan tekanan dunia luar (luar komik, luar jepang pun), demi political correctness, Portgas D Ace (dan segenap anggota Kumis Putih tentunya) telah berganti tatoo menjadi
Amy
liesolitte
Sep 09, 2014 liesolitte rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No puedo leer a Ace como si nada. Simplemente, no puedo.
Marilag
Mar 21, 2013 Marilag rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kurami Rocket
Aug 17, 2015 Kurami Rocket rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5
By far one of the best volumes yet!! After all that intense fighting in Enies Lobby, this vol was a breath of fresh air. I simply love the crew's interactions and bonds with one another!! Normally, I hate the whole friendship thing, cause it is a cliche trope, but OP does it beautifully and realistically. These guys really are namka and it would be such an honor to be part of the Straw Hat Pirates! (Though, I doubt I could survive being in danger and running away from the Marine all the time
Linda Jaejoong
Jan 06, 2017 Linda Jaejoong rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-until-2017
Nachdem die CP9 besiegt worden ist, gönnen unsere Helden sich eine kleine Pause. Ruffys Opa Garp kommt zu Besuch und enthüllt ein schockierendes Geheimnis, wir erfahren endlich wer der Vater von Ruffy ist. Ruffy seine Familie ist schon ein sonderbarer Haufen, ich würde gern wissen wer seine Mutter ist.

Nachdem sich alle ausgeruht haben wollen sie wieder in See stechen. Frankie hat noch eine Überraschung für sie und die Strohhütte bekommen auch noch ein neues Mitglied dazu. Wer das ist müsst ihr s
Novia
Aug 04, 2012 Novia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, one-piece
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Frahorus
Jul 20, 2016 Frahorus rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, one-piece
Franky con i suoi compagni crea una nuova nave ai pirati di Cappello di Paglia che decidono di chiamare Thousand Sunny. E intanto il nonno di Rufy lo insegue e lo prende a cannonate per renderlo alla giustizia, visto che suo nipote è diventato un temibile pirata. Intanto Franky il cyborg decide di unirsi alla ciurma di Rufy come carpentiere e Usopp viene riammesso, dopo essersi sinceramente scusato. Intanto Ace, il fratello di Rufy, combatte contro un pericoloso pirata che ha la capacità di rend ...more
Sarah Lu
Mar 28, 2013 Sarah Lu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, manga, action, shonen
Jeffrey
Having defeated the CP9 and escaped from the World Government forces, the Straw Hat Pirates return to Water Seven to figure out what to do next. However, their successes have increased the size of their bounties and draw the attention of, among others, Luffy's family and it turns out there are some surprises when their identities are revealed.

Meanwhile, with the help of Frankie, construction begins on their new ship. Will it be as good as the Merry Go and will they find a regular carpenter to b
Ashley
Dec 20, 2015 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ranne
Dec 26, 2014 ranne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-manhwa
Chapter 45 random reactions:
3.5!!
- UOOOOOOOOHHH COBY AND HELMEPPO!!!!!
- Need to reread about Logue town! I knew he was related to Luffy but why am I still so surprised??
- The world of One Piece is so... vast! and amazing! Amazing how these indivduals are tied together by separate events. Oda sure is a genius!
- Sanji's wanted poster always gets me! HAHAHAHHAHA
- LOL were those pimples or hair on Franky's butt?
- But- but! Franky wore those underpants! How are they just holding it like it's normal?
Tom Ewing
Mar 27, 2015 Tom Ewing rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The exertions of the Water Seven arc over, Luffy's grandpa drops in for a chat. Cue several solid episodes of exposition, major revelations that might have been dripfed but are instead briskly ticked off to set up long-term story arcs. It makes for a vertiginous read, especially as we also check in on the (very long neglected) Ace and Blackbeard plot. Obviously, none of this is going to be resolved at any pace, and One Piece is now definitely a series with a lengthy future ahead of it.
Rana
Mar 06, 2014 Rana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A few chapters to catch mybreath and a look on Luffy's family. I always thought there was some relation between Luffy and Gol. D. Rogers but would never cross my mind that his grandfather is a marine and his father is a revolutionist. What a strange family with such complicated ties. The story of how Frakny joins the crew is a little bit silly yet funny. The crew is growing and being more famous than ever.
Dru
Jun 20, 2013 Dru rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-graphic-novel
I've read this before, but on a re-read I realized how much I love this volume. Garp and Dragon get properly introduced; Ace confronts the Blackbeard pirates; Shanks and Whitebeard drinking together; Koby's return; Usopp rejoins the crew; Franky joins the crew. All right after the amazing end of Water Seven.
Andy
Aug 05, 2016 Andy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm glad I started reading this series, I was skeptical at first because I'd only seen clips of the anime and it looks silly and nonsensical to me, but I ended up hooked by the first volume. This one had me laughing out loud so hard I almost cried. I knew they were going to have Franky join their crew and he's one of my favorite characters next to Luffy and Zolo.
Imansoe
Nov 26, 2007 Imansoe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ketawa ketiwi
Shelves: comic, manga
Awalnya ngga terlalu tertarik baca komik ini. Bentuk tokohnya aneh2.. ada yg melarlah, ada yg idung panjang.

Tp setelah mencoba membacanya komik perkomik, ternyata kisahnya seru banget. Dah gitu kocak abis tingkah lakunya..
Walhasil komik ini jd salah satu favorit yg wajib ditunggu saban bulan komik barunya.
Joy
Jun 03, 2010 Joy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is mostly wrap up for the excellent Water 7 arc, but somehow it manages to be fantastic in its own right, too. There's lots of humor, great character moments, and some wowza revelations. I am very impressed by Oda's ability to use details from hundreds of chapters back. Great volume.
Logan Simpson
Jun 20, 2011 Logan Simpson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
One Piece 45 is more of a relaxed volume.I really enjoyed it.This one answers some questions on the mysteries of One Piece,and we get to see some old characters we haven't seen in ages!The Straw Hats also become known all around the world in this volume.:)
Zei
Aug 01, 2015 Zei rated it it was amazing
On m'a raconté que l'arc d'Enies Lobby était le plus passionnant...et pour le moment je dois admettre que je pense de même! Tellement de choses se sont passées tellement de moments forts...et l'équipage s'est agrandi alors qu'il se voyait menacé de se disloquer...
Merci Oda Sensei!!! *__*
Sara
I love how this manga has a bigger picture going on. You get caught up in all the small adventures, you don't realize the bigger story unfolding. Until on the rare occasion it focuses on it. Luffy's family was really interesting along with the whole Blackbeard fight.
Anna
Mar 14, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Wrapping up WaterSeven story with StrawHat crew & vessel changes, some random hilarity and Kami-Enel "fairy vEarth" adventures on the chapter break pages
S. J.
Jul 01, 2013 S. J. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Timothy
Sep 25, 2011 Timothy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The conclusion to the longest arc (so far) of the One Piece series.

But it's still going on strong.
Susan
Sep 22, 2010 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shonen_jump
At the beginning of this arc, I never would have picked Frankie as the character they would take with them. I think I'm actually more interested in what Ace is up to than what Luffy's doing.
Eka
Jun 11, 2008 Eka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: komikomikomik
ehehehe.... hehehehe.... hehehehe....

hehehehe... hehehe..
hehe..

hidup pandaman!!! (dooooooooong!!!)

Ashley Sigler
Aug 07, 2013 Ashley Sigler rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The perfect end to a perfect arc! Meeting Coby and the other guy (Helmeppo) along with bringing in Luffy's grandfather and setting up a new arc with the fight between Blackbeard and Ace!
Tsering
Jan 06, 2017 Tsering rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
about this volume: robin and usopp are back. franky and thousand sunny came. monkey d. dragon and monkey d. garp are luffy's blood.

what will become next?
Sammy
Sammy rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2012
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十一
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 13 (Fairy Tail, #13)
  • Bleach, Tome 30: There is No Heart Without You