Start by marking “Better Homes and Gardens Cookies for Christmas” as Want to Read:
Better Homes and Gardens Cookies for Christmas

Better Homes and Gardens Cookies for Christmas

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Published September 28th 1985 by Better Homes & Gardens Books (first published January 1st 1985)

To ask other readers questions about Better Homes and Gardens Cookies for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Better Homes and Gardens Cookies for Christmas

Rodney Boynton
My mother handed this book down to me and I've had it for a VERY long time. It is my absolute go to book for making cookies regardless of the time of year. The Amaretto Apricot Chews on page 74 are by far my favorite cookie in this book so far, I haven't yet made every recipe but I hope to ... maybe I'll finally get around to it THIS Christmas.
Patty
My copy is called "Christmas Cookies... Previously published as Cookies for Christmas". Don't you love it when that happens?? Different cover, too, but still a great reference with lots of favorites inside.
Wyntrnoire
A wonderful selection, clear directions, and delicious pictures. Now--I just need someone to bake some of these:)
Hilary
Outstanding recipe book. Excellent selection.
Lesley
Lesley added it
Nov 11, 2014
Estrella
Estrella marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Leigh
Leigh added it
Feb 18, 2013
Susan Patterson
Susan Patterson marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2012
Mark
Mark is currently reading it
Nov 30, 2012
Julie Sy
Julie Sy marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2012
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2011
Better Homes and Gardens is the fourth best selling magazine in the United States. Better Homes and Gardens focuses on interests regarding homes, cooking, gardening, crafts, healthy living, decorating, and entertaining. The magazine is published 12 times per year by the Meredith Corporation. It was founded in 1922 by Edwin Meredith, who had previously been the United States Secretary of Agricultur ...more
More about Better Homes and Gardens...
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book  New Decorating Book, 10th Edition (Better Homes and Gardens) Complete Guide to Quilting (Better Homes and Gardens) Anyone Can Cook: Step-By-Step Recipes Just for You 501 Decorating Ideas Under $100