Start by marking “The Sheik & The Princess in Waiting (Desert Rogues #7)” as Want to Read:
The Sheik & The Princess in Waiting (Desert Rogues #7)

The Sheik & The Princess in Waiting (Desert Rogues #7)

"I'M WHAT...?"

No, not pregnant, thank heavens. Emma would have known that. But married? Well, if the man standing before her--the very love of her college life--was to be believed, she was. And suddenly he was claiming to be a desert prince, too. Sure, they'd had a "pretend" ceremony and honeymoon in the Caribbean. But it was pretend, wasn't it?

Prince Reyhan claimed his

Mass Market Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #1606, 249 pages
Published April 1st 2004 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about The Sheik & The Princess in Waiting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheik & The Princess in Waiting

Chitra
Oct 30, 2016 Chitra rated it really liked it
Shelves: safety-first
One of my favorites in this series.
In the previous book we find out Reyhan is married. In this book we meet Emma.
Emma is the sole child of over protective older parents. 6 years after Reyhan left her, she gets a mysterious invitation to visit Bahania and is coerced to go.
Subsequently finding out she's a princess about to be divorced.
I liked both the characters. The brooding Reyhan as well as the strong Emma.
I also liked that everything was not roses and stars when they first met.
(view spoiler)
Mary Dulaney
Nov 07, 2016 Mary Dulaney rated it really liked it
What happens when a naive, young woman meets the man of her dreams, but is destroyed when he abandons her? Emma went through with a wedding to Reyhan, only to have him leave, then found out that the wedding was a fake. Devastated, she turns to becoming an RN, helping to deliver babies.

Her life is disrupted when she is swept off to Bahania and finds out that she is indeed married- to a prince of the country. Reyhan does *not* want his wife there, and in fact asks his father, the king, to grant hi
Rebecca
Sep 26, 2016 Rebecca rated it really liked it
7/10

I'll be honest, I only read this book to see more of Sadik and Cleo, and unfortunately I was mostly disappointed.

Other than the fact that Cleo and Sadik make small appearance together in the book, I enjoyed reading this much more than I thought I would.

I loved Reyhan. He was humorous in a Very dry way that I found myself bursting into laughter over something small he said. He was extremely loyal but also jaded in his views of love. That made the pursuit even more entertaining.

DAMN these b
Virginia
Jun 26, 2012 Virginia rated it really liked it
Emma Kennedy met and fell for Reyhan in college, but she didn't know he was Middle Eastern royalty. Out of the blue, an employee of the US State Department arrives at the door of her Dallas apartment to issue and "suggest" she accept a two-week invitation to Bahania where she is shocked to encounter the man she thought had made a fool of her with a fake marriage.
Meanwhile, Reyhan has thought that Emma rejected him when he returned to claim her after a family emergency. He hates that his desire
Barb
Jun 23, 2013 Barb rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"I'M WHAT...?"
Prince Reyhan claimed his father, the king, had decided it was time for him to marry. There was just one little glitch--Reyhan was already married. So, t
Mariana Bezerra
May 12, 2014 Mariana Bezerra rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
I liked Emma, but hated her parents. Its one thing to protect someone you love another really different is to suffocate someone. And reading things book, following how Emma discovered their lies was so sick and twisted love. I just don’t get why they would want their kid to suffer and live alone.

But I liked Reyhan and after all those years he was still looking after Emma, plus he still loved her and cared so much that he didn’t want another marriage. I understand it must have been an awful exper
Maria
Nov 18, 2008 Maria rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
The eighth in this series, this one is about Rahan and his wife Emma, who he abandoned six years previously. The plot was a bit contrived and I don't get the princes in these books, since they all seem to have difficulty admitting that they love someone. I also can't imagine anything worse than living a public life, so there is little appeal in the prince theme.
Cs
Aug 16, 2016 Cs rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I liked the male lead and I liked Emma, but the whole man-has-issues-dealing-with-love thing that the author has going on is getting a bit old. The melodrama in this novel is highly unrealistic but fairly entertaining. Emma's parents are scum and she forgives them too easily. Overall this novel felt a bit rushed, for some reason.
Prangon
review
Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez
Mar 05, 2016 Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
Wow. The passion in this book alone was enough for 5 star review in my mind. But then the characters an their stories took it over the top. Very well done
Barbara
Barbara rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2010
Miaka
Miaka rated it did not like it
Jan 14, 2013
Leslie
Leslie rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2010
Zaira
Zaira rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2015
ceecee
ceecee rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Ioana
Ioana rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2009
Hannah
Hannah rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2016
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2013
Michele Terwilliger
Michele Terwilliger rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2012
Lizzy
Lizzy rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Cili
Cili rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah rated it it was ok
Jan 30, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2015
Donna Voght
Donna Voght rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2016
cristina
cristina rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2011
Irma04
Irma04 rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2016
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2012
Dean Kehmeier
Dean Kehmeier rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2013
  • The Desert Lord's Bride (Throne of Judar, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Wayward Wife (Sheikh Tycoons, #2)
  • Bella and the Merciless Sheikh (The Balfour Brides #7)
  • For the Sheikh's Pleasure (Surrender to the Sheikh) (Harlequin Presents, #2656)
  • Chosen by the Sheikh: The Sheikh and the Virgin\Kept for the Sheikh's Pleasure
  • The Sheikh's Disobedient Bride
  • Love-Slave to the Sheikh
  • Cinderella and the Sheikh
  • Monarch of the Sands
  • Innocent in the Sheikh's Harem (Armstrong Sisters #1)
  • The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Karedes #4)
  • The Trustworthy Redhead (Sedikhan, #3)
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it ...more
More about Susan Mallery...

Desert Rogues (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Sheik's Kidnapped Bride (Desert Rogues, #1)
  • The Sheik's Arranged Marriage (Desert Rogues, #2)
  • The Sheik's Secret Bride (Desert Rogues, #3)
  • The Sheik and the Runaway Princess (Desert Rogues #4)
  • The Sheik and the Virgin Princess (Desert Rogues, #5) (Silhouette Special Edition, #1453)
  • The Prince & The Pregnant Princess  (Desert Rogues, #6) (Silhouette Special Edition, #1473)
  • The Sheik & the Princess Bride (Desert Rogues, #8) (Silhouette Special Edition, #1647)
  • The Sheik & The Bride Who Said No (Desert Rogues, #9)
  • The Sheik and the Virgin Secretary
  • The Sheik and the Christmas Bride (Desert Rogues, #11) (Desert Rogues #11)

“She looked both hurt and broken. As if her spirit had received one too many mortal blows.” 7 likes