Asterix dan Orang-orang Normandia

Asterix dan Orang-orang Normandia (Asterix #9)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  3,573 ratings  ·  50 reviews
Normans never feel fear—but they do believe that terror literally gives one wings, enabling a person to fly. Now they’re planning to test their theory on Vitalstatistix’s cowardly nephew Jusforkix by pushing him right off the edge of a cliff.
Softcover, 48 pages
Published 2000 by Pustaka Sinar Harapan (first published 1966)

Nicolo Yu
This graphic album was a great find from a pile of clearance books at National Book Store in Centrio. There were a few other Asterix titles on sale but this was the only one was by it original creators Rene Goscinny and Albert Uderzo. It was at half-price off so it was very hard not to buy.

Despite it being half-price off, truth be told, I was hesitating to getting it. It is not that I don't enjoy Franco-Belgian comics, I enjoy Herge's Tintin and Peyo's Smurfs. It was that the first few Asterix I...more
Callie
I recently read a few books from the series Asterix. It’s about how Asterix and Obelix go on adventures with all walks of life. These characters are known as Gauls, a certain ethnic group in northern Europe. I found these actually quite funny, and really interesting, considering I do not even really enjoy comics. The illustrations were the same through out each book in the collection, which completely amazes me. Although they can seem a little childish, they have worldly jokes that most children...more
Chris
Why would you go to Asterix to find out what fear was? But the best thing about this series is the fact that Asterix has intelligence.
Jelena Cvetković
Ipaf, Pravilaf, Biograf, Paragraf, Epitaf, Telegraf, Batiskaf, Paraf
David Sarkies
Resistance to modernism
29 September 2012

Once again this entire adventure takes place in the little village we know so well. One of Chief Vitalstatistix's nephews has been sent from Lutetia (Paris) out to Amorica to toughen him up, and as it turns out he comes across as one of those young people who do not understand the concept of work. He arrives in a sporty chariot (made in Milan, which made me think of the Ferarri) and in a way brings the idea of the city life out to the country. However, th...more
Helmut
Asterix à la crème

Die Normannen kommen! Ein paar Jahrhunderte, bevor sie die Welt in Angst und Schrecken versetzen, machen die Normannen einen kleinen Ausflug nach Gallien, um das Einzige kennenzulernen, was ihnen bisher unbekannt ist: Die Angst. Da sind sie bei unserem wohlbekannten, kleinen gallischen Dorf natürlich genau richtig. Doch nicht durch Prügelei wird den furchtlosen Invasoren schließlich angst und bange, sondern durch einen völlig unerwarteten, viel schrecklicheren Gegner...

Die Aste...more
Linda Hall
AWESOME!!! There is nothing that comes close to Asterix - I have the whole series, both on e-books and hard-copy and they are some of most treasured possessions. I grew up with them and they are simply the best!
Yemima Yulia
It's only when you know fear that you become truly brave. Courage lies in overcoming your fear.
Getafix, The Gaul's Druid.
A fine work of art, as usual.
Federiken Masters
Mar 05, 2010 Federiken Masters rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Todo el mundo.
Recommended to Federiken by: Todo.
Probablemente, la historia de Asterix que más me ha hecho reír en mi vida. La cara de los Normandos ya son lo suficientemente graciosas para pasarla bomba sin leer los diálogos siquiera. Pero si los sumamos, el resultado es insuperable. Lo debo haber leído unas cinco veces, así que tiro una fecha aproximada. Seguro termine rerrerrerreleyéndolo en algún momento y ahí lo rerreseñe.
Bonus: Si pudiera ponerle una estrellita más, se la pondría por la cantidad de risas extra que me sacó el bañero de la...more
Veronica Molina
De los mejores que he leído de la saga, lejos... me reí cada tres páginas en promedio.
Rashmi
The Normans don't know what is fear, so they set out to learn the meaning of fear. Our Gaulish village has a young spunky visitor in the form of, Justforkix, Chief Vitalstatix's nephew, who is sent to Gaul so that they can 'make a man out of him'. Life in Gaul goes on as usual - fights, celebrations, boar hunting, delivering menhirs. The Normans land up at the shores of our little Gaulish village.

The Normans learn the meaning of fear, Justforkix conquers his fear, Cacofonix has his two minutes...more
Saint No Stopping Us

Seven out of ten. CBR format.

Normans don't feel fear so they travel to Gaul to discover what it's all about.

Bchara
Excellent. Le cousin normand "hippy".
Neil
Great light relief :-)
Lakatos István
Csak a fordítás ne lenne olyan idegesítően száraz szar.
Karhum Ghassan
This book was kind of boring a bit at the beginning but it became better at the end the Normans wanted to know everything in the whole world good for them now they know after the Gauls taught them a good lesson and the most thing i liked that Vitalastix the chief his nephew knew the meaning of fear and he was the most scared from the Normans in all of Gaul and at the end he made Normans fear most.
Fractalhead
Ini kisah Asterix yang paling lucu dan gila!!! Sebelumnya saya kasih salut sama penerjemah bahasa Indonesia-nya yang super, tanpa penerjemahan yang baik komik ini tak akan selucu ini. Singkat saja, cerita kali ini tentang orang-orang Normandia yang ingin mengenal rasa takut. Ga disangka ga dinyana, yang bisa bikin mereka takut ternyata suara nyanyiannya Assurancetourix!
Mathieu
Encore une trouvaille du duo Uderzo / Goscinny :

Des Normands qui ne connaissent pas la peur viennent en Gaule, espérant y apprendre la peur et donc à voler puisque la peur donne des ailes...

Une déclinaisons de jeux de mots tordus avec les noms en af des Normands, et on obtient un opus assez réussi.
Yves
Cette aventure d'Astérix n'est pas ma préférée. Ce n'est pas non plus celle qui m'a fait le plus rire. Le seul moment que j'ai bien ri c'est lorsque Obélix part à la recherche d'Assurancetourix et qu'on découvre tous les dégâts qu'il a causé sur son chemin. à part ça, le reste de la BD est un peu ordinaire.
Jacques le fataliste et son maître
La storia non è avvincente, ma i normanni che vogliono essere terrorizzati (perché non sanno che cos’è la paura e non desiderano passare da ignoranti) sono memorabili. Interessante l’impatto culturale del giovane Menabotte sul provinciale villaggio gallico. È poi bello vedere Assurancetourix finalmente in primo piano.
Bruce
Asterix the Normans – teenaged Justforkix helps teach the Norse the true meaning of fear. Extremely clever investigation into the psychology of thrill-seeking
ISS Singapore
Dimitri
Asterix and Obelix are supposed teach a soft youngster from Paris how to be a real man. In the meantime, a Viking 'scientific' expedition whose purpose is to discover the meaning of fear lands near the village.
♥Moon ♥Love ♥Stars ♥Imagination
I've read this series of Asterix (and Obelisk) in the 90's at my Grandmother and Grandfather's place. I loved this series back there. Asterix and his friend Obelisk shared so many great adventures together!
Maria
I could not stop laughing. As always excellent. The Nord men are doing a scientific experiment!
Neville Ridley-smith
This one didn't do it for me. The nephew character was too annoying and some of the transitions didn't seem to flow very well. It just wasn't very exciting or funny.
Margarida
Nesta história do Ásterix, há vikings que pensam que o medo lhes dá o poder de voar; e navegam rumo à Gália para capturarem o campeão do medo.
Mikko Saari
A good Asterix album from the golden age of Asterix. The plot is funny. The new Finnish edition looks nice, with sharp new colouring and clean texts.
Derek Baldwin
With the invaluable help of Cacofonix the Gauls teach the Normans the meaning of fear. I think Talking Heads did an album based on this.
  • Asterix and the Black Gold (Asterix, #26)
  • Jesse James (Lucky Luke Adventure, vol. 4)
  • The Red Sea Sharks (Tintin, #19)
René Goscinny was a French author, editor and humorist, who is best known for the comic book Astérix, which he created with illustrator Albert Uderzo, and for his work on the comic series Lucky Luke with Morris (considered the series' golden age).

Series:
* Asterix
More about René Goscinny...
Le petit Nicolas Asterix the Gaul (Asterix, #1) Asterix and Cleopatra (Asterix, #6) Asterix in Britain (Asterix, #8) Asterix the Legionary (Asterix, #10)