Start by marking “Sweet Venom (A crazy in love novel)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Venom (A crazy in love novel)

Sweet Venom (A crazy in love novel)

There are two sides to every story.

Until there are three.

And ours isn't for the faint of hearts.

***

SWEET VENOM is a crazy in love novel set in three point of views - crazy, crazier and craziest. This is a love triangle that is not made for those looking for an easy love story or an obvious end.
If I were you, I'd be careful who you fall for.

This is STANDALONE.

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Venom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Venom

Lisa Morgan
Feb 24, 2017 Lisa Morgan rated it it was amazing
Sweet Venom

Book Description

There are two sides to every story.

Until there are three.

And ours isn't for the faint of hearts.

Lawson is left broken hearted after the love of his life left him. He's cold and denies anyone to get close except his family until one night has him ended up with a woman bound by a contract. A woman that soon grabs his attention and has him feeling something more than pain.

Ashley is bind by a contract, passed down to any man who kills her master but things soon change
Courtney
Feb 27, 2017 Courtney rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I have read Kirsty's books in the past and have had mixed feelings on them. One I have enjoyed, while others I just ok with. This one, I am not sure where I find myself.

I loved the plot - it was great. But it's how everything played out that took some of the excitement out of it for me. The characters I struggled connecting to. While at certain points I found myself really getting into the book, other times I found myself saying "do I really want to continue this book?" And I hate that. Let me t
Victoria
Feb 22, 2017 Victoria rated it it was amazing
Ah Sweet Venom... Where to start?

A lot of books are described as emotion roller coasters, I have described more than a few of the books I have read exactly that and a few have been written by Kirsty but Sweet Venom? It tops all of them and this is the biggest and most seductive emotional roller coaster I have ridden. I may even go as far to say that I suffered emotional whiplash while reading and falling hopelessly in love with this story and Kirsty herself.

This is certainly no a love story for
Allana Walker
Feb 22, 2017 Allana Walker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Well, now that I can form any sort of sentence, I think I can get this review done. But be warned, it may contain SPOILERS. This is your warning, continue reading at your own risk!

Wow! What an emotional, head-f*ck of a journey that was!

Kirsty-Anne, you twisted woman, you kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through and I have to say, this may well be your best work yet! I hope there's going to be more, maybe Tess and Nate's story? Would love to see, in more depth, how that all came abo
Becky Rendon
Feb 20, 2017 Becky Rendon rated it it was amazing
Best Line in the whole book because of what it signifies:

"And that was it."

Lawson was always going to get the girl. But when it comes down to the end and you look back on the journey...Is she the same girl you wanted in the beginning?

I always pick my team in a triangle. I always know within a few chapters who is my "horse" but not this one. It took me almost halfway through to pick my girl. In the end, I chose wisely but there was a lot of doubt and some serious wavering.

Lawson may not be the tr
Keren Hughes
This is a hard review for me to write. I mean I loved this book but I had a love/hate relationship with the characters which was just as dark and twisting as the storyline itself.
From the beginning, I was 100% #TeamAshley. I hated Eden with a burning passion. But then somewhere along the way, I was 50/50 #TeamAshley & #TeamEden. Somehow, Eden managed to redeem herself enough for me to have a foot in each camp.
Before which, I had messaged Kirsty and told her if she made me like Eden I was g
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!

I was dying to read this book and couldn't wait to get my hands on it AND let me tell you that I was NOT disappointed after reading this book.

I absolutely love, love, LOVE triangles because these types of stories always make my emotions go all over the place. My heart races and I am left always wishing, wishing and wishing and sometimes I don't get the ending that I want, but most of the time my rooting for the "one" does go my way.

We meet Ashley who has been own
Stacey
Mar 01, 2017 Stacey rated it it was amazing
Regrettably, this is my first read by Kirsty but I was honoured to also be a part of the BETA team, so I *have* read it twice. I think I enjoyed it more the second time when reading the whole story in one; even though I knew what was going to happen, I still wanted to get through it to feel the suspense and choose my side all over again!

Sweet Venom introduces us to Lawson, part of The Firm in the city of New Orleans. Due to his job, he becomes "lumbered" with Ashley, and that's where the crazy r
Louise McKie
Mar 05, 2017 Louise McKie rated it it was amazing
Holy wow what on earth did I just read?
I literally just finished this book with my jaw on the floor.

Miss Still did an excellent job with this story. An amazing storyline with more twists and turns than a rollercoaster!!

And omg just when you think you know what's happening another curve ball hits you at the turn of the page and you sit there thinking whaaaaattt???

I cannot praise this book enough, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I do think it's a little long, slightly more than most books I read. But
Laura Smith
Mar 07, 2017 Laura Smith rated it really liked it
Full review to follow
Anne Milne
Feb 20, 2017 Anne Milne rated it it was amazing
Wow !!
I'm not sure what I expected from this book but OMG it totally surpassed my expectations.

I've read lots of twisted love stories and this one will go to the top of that list, it's a crazy mixed up love story, it's a mystery, it's a mafia book amd it blew me away. The writing is amazing we get information drip fed to us, slowly slowly we learn more about all the players in this game. Kirsty kept me on the edge of my seat I couldn't put the book down. My emotions were all over the place I fl
Brandi Aga
Feb 28, 2017 Brandi Aga rated it really liked it
Crazy in love? Youuuu betcha! Sweet Venom is part of the Crazy in Love novels and certainly so! I love dark characters, dark writing, love triangles... all things messed up! Kirsty executed everything beyond all posibilites! She leaves your head spinning in true WTF fashion.

You will feel EXHAUSTED after reading this book. Who to choose? Who to trust?

This review is WAY different than what I normally write. I don't want to risk giving anything away or swaying your opinion on the characters AT AL
Donna Wright
Feb 22, 2017 Donna Wright rated it really liked it
This book was brilliant and I loved it, however it was a slow burner for me and that detracted from it for me. (It was completely necessary for the story). Although when it caught it went off like crazy. The story revolves in and around the dark underworld of New Orleans, where The Firm have a grip of things. I really can't say alot about this story without giving everything away.

It's a twisted story and where you never see the surprises coming until they hit you, it's a very very clever story.
Ewelina
Mar 05, 2017 Ewelina rated it it was amazing
Reviewed as part of the blog Tour.

Omg. This was my first book by Kirsty and let me tell you this: when I was in the middle I knew I needed Paperback of this amazing story. I was lucky enough that Kirsty will be in Liverpool next weekend and I will be there. So pre-order form here I go!

But anyway. The story. I love a good, full of emotions, angst and hot scenes triangle. And that's what was created here. The sexy scenes were created with steaminess that made me fan myself few times!

I liked the c
Kelsey
Mar 07, 2017 Kelsey rated it really liked it
SWEET VENOM.

What a name for a twisted, crazy, insane book.

All of those in the good way of course!

Kirsty-Anne Still is a new to me author, and SWEET VENOM has certainly piques my interest enough to look into her other novels. SWEET VENOM was laced with vengeance so deep, that it was told in three different points of view; crazy, crazier, and craziest.

I'll let you decide who belongs to which category!

In these three point of view are three characters; Ashley, Lawson, and Eden. Each one of them h
Katya
Mar 23, 2017 Katya rated it it was amazing
Goddamn did this book mess with my head. This was brilliant, I loved it. I can't go into much detail without giving the plot away. I will say the ending left me pissed! I rooted for #Ashley even after I found out some ish.

I wanted to rage punch my kindle over Eden lmao. I left it in my head that the ending wasn't the ending and the girl will come back and kick ass and get the guy.

Great Book!
Michaela Bishop
Feb 21, 2017 Michaela Bishop rated it really liked it
*~* Arc received in return for a honest and unbiased review*~*

Sweet Venom is a dark read, there's blood violence and murder. It's highly data paced and action packed from page one and its also highly addictive. The characters scream personality at you with every word written. I was unsure until over half way through who's team I was on. Which girl was the one to pick? I changed my mind so many times. The question is which one will you pick?. I
Another amazing read by Kirsty-Anne Still
BookNerd
Mar 24, 2017 BookNerd rated it liked it
3.5
Roxanne Kade
Mar 06, 2017 Roxanne Kade rated it it was amazing
There are no words that can adequately express just how amazing this book was. It has to be one of the first books, that I have picked up in a long time, that captivated me so completely that nothing else in this world mattered.

I was sucked into Ashley and Lawson's world from the very first second and I immediately felt something for these characters. They were complex and I wanted to know every detail about their lives. What was up with the contract that bound Ashley to the men she'd been with
Stephanie
Mar 20, 2017 Stephanie rated it liked it
This book needs to be taken down a few pegs....I wanted to believe this was a 5 star read but the typos alone really became distracting. I think this book had a lot of potential but I lost interest fairly quickly.
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Mar 03, 2017 Book Loving Fairy-Blog rated it really liked it
I was lucky to receive Sweet Venom in an ARC in exchanged for a honest review. I am giving this book 4 stars because of the way the author crafted this amazing story together. This was my first time reading a book by Kirsty-Anne Still, and I have to say she is one twisted writer. I love books like this where they keep you guessing, and where the characters make you so mad you wish you could slap them lol. That's kind of how this book was it was like yes it frustrating the crap out of you, but yo ...more
Karenj
Mar 09, 2017 Karenj rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A head-spinner, with plenty of twists

Great story line, some strong likeable characters and some not so likeable! How it was meant to be! Though it will play with your emotions as you decide whose team you're on !! In the end I'm truly #teamEden !!
Always Addicted
Well I stuck it out. Wanted to quit before I met Eden, but kept going. Then things were back in forth with nothing making sense. I couldn't grasp characters and there true thoughts. They kept changing. Then Lawson's deal between the Eden and Ashley. Really? Then the shower scene. Really? Ashley's POV did not match ending... This was a bit too out there for me, jumped around, something about it just didn't make it believable for me.
Paige Rook
Feb 23, 2017 Paige Rook rated it it was amazing
Well, where do I start is the ultimate question?

This book took me on a whirlwind of an adventure, I'm a dark, psychotic character lover and I definitely picked the right, or wrong - depending on who you ask - character to love in this book, so when reading be careful who you fall for.
This book is a love triangle that even you don't want to get out of, it's full of twists and turns that you don't expect and will make your heart beat faster and faster the more invested you get.

I loved and hate
Yvonne Eason
Feb 25, 2017 Yvonne Eason rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow.

This is the 2nd book I have ever read by this author and by far the best. You may think that isn't hard by it only being my 2nd, but to say when I read Heroine Hearts I only gave 3 stars. I am sure that that now speaks volumes.

I was apprehensive after the last book but decided to give it another go. I am so glad that I did.

Whether this is your first, second, third or even more for this author it is a must for 2017. The book is hard hitting and gives no apologies for this.

You th
Sara
Feb 27, 2017 Sara rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

The book is part of the Crazy In Love series and let me tell you, crazy is right.

The book, told in three POVs, is the story of three people who are at three different levels of crazy. Lawson is closed off and cold until he meets a woman who finally makes him feel something, but she is bound by a contract to another man. Ashley is bound by contract to a man and that contract can only be broken by his death. Finally, there is Eden. Eden has a thing for Lawson and she is beyond jealous and
Aurelie Gordio
Feb 28, 2017 Aurelie Gordio rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in return for a honest review*
It is the first book I have ever read from this author and it will not be my last.
WOW I loved it !
Sweet Venom is dark, the story grabbed me from the first page.
My mind was going miles a hour and I couldn't put it down.
The story is told from different POV and I loved it, you never get bored.
You will find twist, mystery, dark (obviously) and all you can actually find in a mafia book !
The characters were real and crazy. The writing is really good.
I can
ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie
Feb 26, 2017 ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie rated it it was amazing
JUST WOW!! I'll have to say WOW but I really want to use a whole lot of expletives but I'll keep it clean-ish
Konny
Feb 20, 2017 Konny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Venom: A crazy in love novel (Kindle Edition) by Kirsty-Anne Still is a full-length standalone novel.
This book is not for the faint of heart.
Meet Ashley and Bryce (but Bryce didnt last very long).
Then shes the property of Lawson and The Firm. Things get crazy really fast. And oh boy do they get violent and crazy.
Who is Eden and what is Ashleys end game?

I will not spoiler here, only so much. This is a dark read, there is violence, murder and carnage.
I liked the characters, some more than ot
Keri Roberts
Feb 21, 2017 Keri Roberts rated it it was amazing
Well I absolutely loved this book. Just when I thought I had this whole book figured out it totally through me for a 180. Kept me on the edge of my seat whilst reading. Definitely recommend it
Author, graphic designer, book worm, peppermint tea obsessive.

Kirsty-Anne stumbled across her love for writing as she started university. Over the last couple of years she's found the style of writing that best defines her and her work. Her favourite genres to write are romantic suspense with dark themes, but loves to push her boundaries.
More about Kirsty-Anne Still...