Start by marking “Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves” as Want to Read:
Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves

Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves

Scarves are the perfect take-along crochet project. They’re small enough to stuff into a tote, there’s no fussing about fit, and they’re ideal for using up leftover yarn or splurging on a luxury skein. The 25 designs included here range from classic and elegant to fun and funky, with projects suitable for complete novices as well as veterans who are truly “hooked” on ...more
Published March 1st 2004 by Sixth&Spring Books

To ask other readers questions about Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves

CD
Jan 25, 2009 CD rated it liked it
Some very interesting patterns here. I've tried one with good success. I bought the book for the cover scarf and have started it, but haven't finished it yet. I bought a yarn that was too chunky, so I will wait before I review it and base my review on the appropriate yarn. There are some very intricate and cute scarves in this book.
Vanessa
Jul 29, 2008 Vanessa rated it it was ok
Shelves: crochet
The patterns are pretty nice, especially the one shown on the cover, but the book's patterns could use more description, or maybe accompanying symbol patterns. I think I am more of a visual person, and have difficulties picturing what exactly the pattern is asking for. If this applies to you as well, have patience, or try another pattern book.
Sarah Lee
Lots of great scarf ideas, and if you liked this book check out the second one! Some I think might be hard for me, but others I think will be easy. Will be referring back to this often as I expand my skills and learn more!
Poppy Square
Sep 09, 2011 Poppy Square rated it liked it
I borrowed this book from the library for 2 specific scarf patterns. The plaid scarf pattern I'm using for my 2012 Special Olympics scarf. I also really liked the Spoke Motif Scarf but am working out a curtain idea using this motif instead of a scarf.
Izetta Autumn
Jul 19, 2011 Izetta Autumn rated it really liked it
Shelves: craftiness
Many of the designs in this book are interesting and fun. I learned stitches which I was able to incorporate into afghans and my general crocheting. I will say, however, that the directions were not always as clear as I needed them to be. Great book for inspiration and for some of the patterns.
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Lane
Lane rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Sophia Roberts
Sophia Roberts rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2011
Bookfinder
Bookfinder rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2012
Maria Aaraj
Maria Aaraj rated it really liked it
May 22, 2013
Thata
Thata rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2008
Nezka
Nezka rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2009
Beth Tingle
Beth Tingle rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2016
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2016
Tracey
Tracey rated it it was ok
Jul 11, 2013
Nicole Leskosky
Nicole Leskosky rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Amaya
Amaya rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2013
Laurie Tucker
Laurie Tucker rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2014
Anne Edmunds
Anne Edmunds rated it it was ok
Jul 05, 2008
MD
MD rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2013
Valerie Sherman
Mar 31, 2009 Valerie Sherman rated it liked it
Didn't like this one as much as its sequel.
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2011
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Kristen
Kristen rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2012
Bernadette
Bernadette rated it it was ok
Jan 12, 2010
Patty
Patty rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2013
Debi
Debi rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2014
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2013