Start by marking “Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves” as Want to Read:
Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves

Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves

Scarves are the perfect take-along crochet project. They’re small enough to stuff into a tote, there’s no fussing about fit, and they’re ideal for using up leftover yarn or splurging on a luxury skein. The 25 designs included here range from classic and elegant to fun and funky, with projects suitable for complete novices as well as veterans who are truly “hooked” on croch ...more
Published March 1st 2004 by Sixth&Spring Books

To ask other readers questions about Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Crocheted Scarves

Sarah Lee
Lots of great scarf ideas, and if you liked this book check out the second one! Some I think might be hard for me, but others I think will be easy. Will be referring back to this often as I expand my skills and learn more!
Vanessa
Jul 29, 2008 Vanessa rated it it was ok
Shelves: crochet
The patterns are pretty nice, especially the one shown on the cover, but the book's patterns could use more description, or maybe accompanying symbol patterns. I think I am more of a visual person, and have difficulties picturing what exactly the pattern is asking for. If this applies to you as well, have patience, or try another pattern book.
CD
Jan 25, 2009 CD rated it liked it
Some very interesting patterns here. I've tried one with good success. I bought the book for the cover scarf and have started it, but haven't finished it yet. I bought a yarn that was too chunky, so I will wait before I review it and base my review on the appropriate yarn. There are some very intricate and cute scarves in this book.
Izetta Autumn
Jun 22, 2008 Izetta Autumn rated it really liked it
Shelves: craftiness
Many of the designs in this book are interesting and fun. I learned stitches which I was able to incorporate into afghans and my general crocheting. I will say, however, that the directions were not always as clear as I needed them to be. Great book for inspiration and for some of the patterns.
Poppy Square
Sep 09, 2011 Poppy Square rated it liked it
I borrowed this book from the library for 2 specific scarf patterns. The plaid scarf pattern I'm using for my 2012 Special Olympics scarf. I also really liked the Spoke Motif Scarf but am working out a curtain idea using this motif instead of a scarf.
Faith Bradham
Sep 04, 2007 Faith Bradham rated it really liked it
Shelves: random, i-own
Very clear instuctions, and very cute scarves. I like! :)
Valerie Sherman
Mar 31, 2009 Valerie Sherman rated it liked it
Didn't like this one as much as its sequel.
Linda
Aug 06, 2008 Linda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiber-arts
Very cool scarves.
Hope
Hope rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
J
J added it
Jul 20, 2016
Chris K
Chris K rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Klaudia
Klaudia rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Nicole Leskosky
Nicole Leskosky rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Chikako Mann
Chikako Mann rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Beth Tingle
Beth Tingle rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2016
Kristine Litif
Kristine Litif marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Cookie
Cookie rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2016
Jackie
Jackie added it
Jan 09, 2016
Elena Vitali
Elena Vitali marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Iulia Radu
Iulia Radu marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Reading Faerie
Reading Faerie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Critterbee
Critterbee rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2015
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015