Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  5 reviews
No other book covers living trusts better -- or more simply -- than this bestselling book. Death may be inevitable, but probate doesn't have to be. By creating a living trust, your property will bypass lengthy and expensive probate proceedings and go directly to the people you've designated, quickly and easily. Make Your Own Living Trust explains how to create a living tru...more
Published March 30th 2007 by NOLO (first published May 1st 1993)

Gaby
Make Your Own Living Trust by Atty. Denis Clifford gives a careful introduction to living trusts, appropriate to most audiences.

I ordered the book for my own purposes and for a better understanding of living trusts as an attorney interested in branching into an estate planning practice. As a beginner in this area, I found the book helpful as an introduction.

Here are a few of things that the book covers:
-the advantages of establishing a living trust, such as avoiding or simplifying probate. The d...more
George
OLD AGE IS NOT FOR SISSIES. Art Linkletter was right.

“Many readers, probably the majority, will find the information in this book sufficient to prepare their own living trust and backup will.” –page 226

True, but doubtful on the first read.

Very comprehensive (complete with tear-out and CD computer up-loadable forms), mostly readable, and marginally understandable; this book will break your mind (but, hopefully, not your spirit). Reading ‘Make Your Own Living Trust’, in the words of one-country-so...more
Anne Shirako
With this book, I have all the information I need to create my own living trust. It's not hard or time consuming either. Using the accompanying CD, I've got all of the forms I need without searching online for downloads. Great resource.
Jeffrey
Easy to understand, even a little too easy. It isn't quite written "for dummies," but it is pretty close.
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Joseph T.
Joseph T. is currently reading it
Mar 09, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2013
Nikkie Miller
Nikkie Miller marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2013
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
A Legal Guide for Lesbian and Gay Couples [With CDROM] Estate Planning Basics Plan Your Estate Nolo's Simple Will Book [With CDROM] Quick & Legal Will Book [With CDROM]