Start by marking “Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]” as Want to Read:
Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  7 reviews
No other book covers living trusts better -- or more simply -- than this bestselling book. Death may be inevitable, but probate doesn't have to be. By creating a living trust, your property will bypass lengthy and expensive probate proceedings and go directly to the people you've designated, quickly and easily. Make Your Own Living Trust explains how to create a living tru ...more
Published March 30th 2007 by NOLO (first published May 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

Make Your Own Living Trust by Atty. Denis Clifford gives a careful introduction to living trusts, appropriate to most audiences.

I ordered the book for my own purposes and for a better understanding of living trusts as an attorney interested in branching into an estate planning practice. As a beginner in this area, I found the book helpful as an introduction.

Here are a few of things that the book covers:
-the advantages of establishing a living trust, such as avoiding or simplifying probate. The d
OLD AGE IS NOT FOR SISSIES. Art Linkletter was right.

“Many readers, probably the majority, will find the information in this book sufficient to prepare their own living trust and backup will.” –page 226

True, but doubtful on the first read.

Very comprehensive (complete with tear-out and CD computer up-loadable forms), mostly readable, and marginally understandable; this book will break your mind (but, hopefully, not your spirit). Reading ‘Make Your Own Living Trust’, in the words of one-country-so
This is a very helpful book, as well as easy to read and understand. After going through it the other night, I think I may opt to go with just a will at this point. The only property I have that I really need a trust for is the house, and I'm not sure if we will be keeping it much longer. I'll look a bit more into updating my will and may decide to revisit the trust idea again in a couple of years.
Anne Shirako
With this book, I have all the information I need to create my own living trust. It's not hard or time consuming either. Using the accompanying CD, I've got all of the forms I need without searching online for downloads. Great resource.
Stacie Morgan
Nov 07, 2014 Stacie Morgan is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This book has lots of very helpful information in it. In helping my dad get things in order, it's been wonderful to have this book. I'm not going to place it as "read" because it's something I refer to often.
Easy to understand, even a little too easy. It isn't quite written "for dummies," but it is pretty close.
Ralf added it
Oct 09, 2015
Shubham Gholve
Shubham Gholve is currently reading it
Aug 15, 2015
Marilynn Marsh
Marilynn Marsh marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Art marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Chesspalomino marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Pat Tucker
Pat Tucker marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Jay Stevens, IV
Jay Stevens, IV marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Leann Jones
Leann Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Douglas Eu
Douglas Eu marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
mheiker marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014