Start by marking “Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]” as Want to Read:
Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  5 reviews
No other book covers living trusts better -- or more simply -- than this bestselling book. Death may be inevitable, but probate doesn't have to be. By creating a living trust, your property will bypass lengthy and expensive probate proceedings and go directly to the people you've designated, quickly and easily. Make Your Own Living Trust explains how to create a living tru ...more
Published March 30th 2007 by NOLO (first published May 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

Gaby
Make Your Own Living Trust by Atty. Denis Clifford gives a careful introduction to living trusts, appropriate to most audiences.

I ordered the book for my own purposes and for a better understanding of living trusts as an attorney interested in branching into an estate planning practice. As a beginner in this area, I found the book helpful as an introduction.

Here are a few of things that the book covers:
-the advantages of establishing a living trust, such as avoiding or simplifying probate. The d
George
OLD AGE IS NOT FOR SISSIES. Art Linkletter was right.

“Many readers, probably the majority, will find the information in this book sufficient to prepare their own living trust and backup will.” –page 226

True, but doubtful on the first read.

Very comprehensive (complete with tear-out and CD computer up-loadable forms), mostly readable, and marginally understandable; this book will break your mind (but, hopefully, not your spirit). Reading ‘Make Your Own Living Trust’, in the words of one-country-so
Anne Shirako
With this book, I have all the information I need to create my own living trust. It's not hard or time consuming either. Using the accompanying CD, I've got all of the forms I need without searching online for downloads. Great resource.
Jeffrey
Easy to understand, even a little too easy. It isn't quite written "for dummies," but it is pretty close.
mheiker
mheiker marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Murry Shohat
Murry Shohat marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Must Love Books
Must Love Books marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Susan Sorrell
Susan Sorrell is currently reading it
Jul 13, 2014
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Joseph T.
Joseph T. is currently reading it
Mar 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A Legal Guide for Lesbian and Gay Couples [With CDROM] Plan Your Estate Estate Planning Basics Nolo's Simple Will Book [With CDROM] Quick & Legal Will Book [With CDROM]