Start by marking “Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]” as Want to Read:
Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

No other book covers living trusts better -- or more simply -- than this bestselling book. Death may be inevitable, but probate doesn't have to be. By creating a living trust, your property will bypass lengthy and expensive probate proceedings and go directly to the people you've designated, quickly and easily. Make Your Own Living Trust explains how to create a living tru ...more
Published March 30th 2007 by NOLO (first published May 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Your Own Living Trust [With CDROM]

George
Jul 23, 2009 George rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OLD AGE IS NOT FOR SISSIES. Art Linkletter was right.

“Many readers, probably the majority, will find the information in this book sufficient to prepare their own living trust and backup will.” –page 226

True, but doubtful on the first read.

Very comprehensive (complete with tear-out and CD computer up-loadable forms), mostly readable, and marginally understandable; this book will break your mind (but, hopefully, not your spirit). Reading ‘Make Your Own Living Trust’, in the words of one-country-so
Gaby
Apr 13, 2011 Gaby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: law
Make Your Own Living Trust by Atty. Denis Clifford gives a careful introduction to living trusts, appropriate to most audiences.

I ordered the book for my own purposes and for a better understanding of living trusts as an attorney interested in branching into an estate planning practice. As a beginner in this area, I found the book helpful as an introduction.

Here are a few of things that the book covers:
-the advantages of establishing a living trust, such as avoiding or simplifying probate. The d
Patricia
Aug 15, 2015 Patricia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
This is a very helpful book, as well as easy to read and understand. After going through it the other night, I think I may opt to go with just a will at this point. The only property I have that I really need a trust for is the house, and I'm not sure if we will be keeping it much longer. I'll look a bit more into updating my will and may decide to revisit the trust idea again in a couple of years.
Stacie Morgan
Feb 13, 2014 Stacie Morgan marked it as never-finished  ·  review of another edition
This book has lots of very helpful information in it. In helping my dad get things in order, it's been wonderful to have this book. I'm not going to place it as "read" because it's something I refer to often.
Anne Shirako
Jul 17, 2012 Anne Shirako rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With this book, I have all the information I need to create my own living trust. It's not hard or time consuming either. Using the accompanying CD, I've got all of the forms I need without searching online for downloads. Great resource.
Jeffrey
Jun 20, 2011 Jeffrey rated it liked it
Shelves: family, money
Easy to understand, even a little too easy. It isn't quite written "for dummies," but it is pretty close.
Margaret Campbell
Margaret Campbell rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Linda Meyer
Linda Meyer rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2014
Ron
Ron rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2014
John G Cowie
John G Cowie rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2016
Mary M Adamson
Mary M Adamson rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Sheila
Sheila rated it it was ok
Feb 23, 2015
Jan
Jan rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2014
AlegraMarcel
AlegraMarcel rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2012
Julia Ellsworth
Julia Ellsworth rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014
Sean Bantox
Sean Bantox rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2014
MaryBliss
May 11, 2011 MaryBliss rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very helpful.
Alexis
Alexis rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2013
M D
M D rated it did not like it
Mar 14, 2016
Tri-Community Library
Tri-Community Library rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
John A. Crouch
John A. Crouch rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Patti Johnson
Patti Johnson rated it did not like it
Sep 18, 2014
Sandra D. Riley
Sandra D. Riley rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Aleksey Bubnenkov
Aleksey Bubnenkov rated it did not like it
Nov 17, 2013
Clifford Dewolf
Clifford Dewolf rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2014
Robert S Anderson
Robert S Anderson rated it it was ok
Mar 09, 2014
Pat
Pat rated it it was ok
Nov 29, 2014
Larry Tate
Larry Tate rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Danny Ovando
Danny Ovando rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2014
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2014