Start by marking “Smith Wigglesworth on Healing” as Want to Read:
Smith Wigglesworth on Healing

Smith Wigglesworth on Healing

4.49  ·  Rating Details  ·  194 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Meet a bride who is dying of appendicitis, a young man who has been lame for eighteen years, a betrayed husband who is on his way to kill his wife, and a woman who is completely deaf. Discover what happens in their lives and what can take place in your own life. Not only can you be healed of your sicknesses, but God can use you to bring healing to others.
Published April 1st 1999 by Whitaker Distribution (first published July 16th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Smith Wigglesworth on Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smith Wigglesworth on Healing

Cortez III
Jul 17, 2015 Cortez III rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Deep, deep, thinking. I didn't give it five stars because I'm going to have to re-read it to grasp the concepts on a deeper level. This man was some man of God in his time and his exploits in Jesus' Name don't scratch the surface here.
Mark
Sep 12, 2015 Mark rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
excellent book. demonstrates a simple faith.
Erica Benjamin
Oct 09, 2013 Erica Benjamin rated it it was amazing
I love all his books, Smith Wigglesworth was truly a man of God the words inspire me to believe for others their healing. I also my mind set has change that God is every read to Heal us from all iniquity, all infirmity therefore I must take him at is word.
Natasha
Jun 08, 2008 Natasha rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! If you want to increase your faith in healilng, your knowledge about healing, if you are believing for your healing or just want to get excited about the things of God - then read this book!
Joel
Mar 18, 2012 Joel rated it it was amazing
This book is written by someone who took Wigglesworth's messages and converted them into book format. It reads as though he is speaking. Will build faith and encourage action in the name of Jesus.
Karla
Mar 23, 2010 Karla rated it really liked it
Interesting read. I like biographical and autobiographical books. Wigglesworth is honest in this book, forthright. He speaks of his own lack of healing, while others are healed.
Jason Cooksey
Dec 28, 2010 Jason Cooksey rated it really liked it
It's hard to read a book about or written by Smith Wigglesworth and not feel like you can do ANYTHING in the name of Jesus! Wigglesworth's faith is contagious!
Patricia Tharpe
Nov 30, 2012 Patricia Tharpe rated it it was amazing
Powerful and changed my life!!! My faith increased! I reread it because his enthusiasm and total surrender to God is clear!!
Pieter Lombaard
Nov 04, 2013 Pieter Lombaard rated it it was ok
It's been many years since I've read this book. I can't remember anything so it couldn't have been that good.
Jay
Sep 16, 2013 Jay rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love smith wigglesworth ministry, and I have since I was a teenager.
Dany
Mar 24, 2013 Dany rated it it was amazing
Refreshing and full of life!
Gary Owen
All his books are good!!!
Theuns
Jul 22, 2009 Theuns rated it it was amazing
Awesome book
Amoo Olusegun
Amoo Olusegun rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Donnice Jenkins
Donnice Jenkins marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Chantay
Chantay rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
James Saentaweesook
James Saentaweesook marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Elize
Elize marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Ndugga Joshua
Ndugga Joshua marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Vino
Vino added it
Jun 06, 2016
Maureen Wang
Maureen Wang marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Michae A
Michae A marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Alabi
Alabi marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Jonathan Brenneman
Jonathan Brenneman rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Chris Tait
Chris Tait rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Elijah
Elijah marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Renee
Renee rated it really liked it
May 23, 2016
  • Breakthrough Prayer: The Secret of Receiving What You Need from God
  • Living Water: Powerful Teachings from the International Bestselling Author of The Heavenly Man
  • Smith Wigglesworth: Apostle Of Faith
  • Prayer: A Holy Occupation
  • Breaking Intimidation: Say "No" Without Feeling Guilty.  Be Secure Without the Approval of Man
  • Power Healing
  • Bible Faith Study Course
  • Smith Wigglesworth: The Complete Collection of His Life Teachings
  • Dare to Dream: If you can see the invisible today, God will make if visible tomorrow
  • Andrew Murray on Prayer
  • The Power of Praying?: A 3-In-1 Collection *The Power of a Praying? Wife *The Power of a Praying? Parent *The Power of a Praying? Woman
  • Death And The Life After
  • E. M. Bounds on Prayer
  • The Seven Prayers God Always Answers: God's Promises for Everyone,  Everywhere,  Every Time
  • Visions Beyond the Veil: Visions of Heaven, Angels, Satan, Hell, and the End of the Age
  • Jewish New Testament Commentary: A Companion Volume to the Jewish New Testament
  • I Saw the Lord: A Wake-Up Call for Your Heart