Start by marking “A Framework for Marketing Management” as Want to Read:
A Framework for Marketing Management

A Framework for Marketing Management

The Internet is changing the way that consumers buy, and the way that companies buy from each other. This updated text includes these new ways of buying and selling, showing how marketers can make the most of the new technology.
Paperback, Fourth Edition, 362 pages
Published February 25th 2008 by Prentice Hall

To ask other readers questions about A Framework for Marketing Management, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Framework for Marketing Management

Oct 12, 2016 Katriann rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
DNF on page 155. My exam is in two days, so I won't have time to read further. Useful for learning basic marketing concepts and terminology. However, I found reading this book exhausting. It's full of lists and terms. The density of information was too much for me. I felt like my brain was about to explode every time I attempted to read this book.
Dec 24, 2015 Sarah rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mba, 2012
I feel like I ran a mental marathon to get through this. These "Executive MBA" style books where they take a full text and cram the salient points into a smaller form factor without much context or exemplar storytelling are really difficult to read. The density of information is so high that my normally brisk reading pace slows to a crawl and I feel like I have to read the same page over and over again to understand what it's saying. While this book had a lot of good information in it, I'm just ...more
Marcella Bongiovanni
Dopo pochi capitoli scrivevo: «per essere un libro sul marketing è incapace di vendere sé stesso. Denso, poco chiaro e che necessita ampie conoscenze precedenti».

Alla fine di una lettura che mi ha onestamente stancato (ho trascinato i piedi per tutto il percorso), non posso che dire "statene alla larga", a meno che non siate degli appassionati della materia.

Ho iniziato questo libro con notevoli pregiudizi, e al termine ne esco con ancora di più. Si, forse, in mezzo alle migliaia di parole ci son
Jul 21, 2014 Rob rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: education, leadership
This was a very helpful book regarding marketing. As an educator and school leader, it helped me to think outside the box. I have not thought very much about the marketing side of education, but this is something that is extremely important for the leadership of private schools. We must be able to market our schools in the community if we are to be successful. This was not an easy read, as it is a textbook and reads like a textbook. It is very business oriented, so I had to really sift through a ...more
Meridith Hatch
Mar 12, 2014 Meridith Hatch rated it really liked it
First chapters throw a lot of concepts at you quickly, but the pace evens out after a chapter or two. Worth reading if you're starting into business or professional marketing; a lot of review if you've been doing it for a while. Required reading for UW Tacoma's Milgard School of Business MBA program.
Monica Pawlan
Jan 22, 2011 Monica Pawlan rated it really liked it
A very readable yet classic text on everything to do with marketing a business. I recommend it for anyone who wants to better understand what marketing teams do or should be doing.
Durga rated it it was ok
May 21, 2016
Dani rated it really liked it
May 05, 2015
John rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Evelyn rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2014
Catia rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2012
Emilio Carmignotto
Emilio Carmignotto rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Kayla rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2016
Steve rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2014
Drew Lawrence
Drew Lawrence rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Kelly rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2014
Melvin Boquero
Melvin Boquero rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2014
Duong Tan
Duong Tan rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2015
Jane Tomas
Jane Tomas rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2016
Grisha G
Grisha G rated it it was ok
Jan 02, 2015
Astha rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Amanda Evans
Amanda Evans rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Cek  virabey
Cek virabey rated it really liked it
May 29, 2016
Clay White
Classic Marketing.
Jase Sporleder
Jase Sporleder rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2015
David Kassay
David Kassay rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Niyaj rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2014
Nirneth rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2016
Avril Chang
Avril Chang rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Lost Art of the Great Speech: How to Write One--How to Deliver It
  • Winning the Zero Moment of Truth - ZMOT (Enhanced Version)
  • Principles Of Corporate Finance
  • Kellogg on Branding: The Marketing Faculty of the Kellogg School of Management
  • Operations and Supply Chain Management
  • Say It with Presentations: How to Design and Deliver Successful Business Presentations
  • Self Confidence: The Remarkable Truth of Why a Small Change Can Make a Big Difference
  • The Case Study Handbook: How to Read, Discuss, and Write Persuasively About Cases
  • Communication Theories: Origins, Methods and Uses in the Mass Media
  • Power and Greed: A Short History of the World
  • Masters of Enterprise: Giants of American Business from John Jacob Astor and J.P. Morgan to Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey
  • The Theory Toolbox: Critical Concepts for the New Humanities
  • Producing Open Source Software: How to Run a Successful Free Software Project
  • From Vines to Wines: The Complete Guide to Growing Grapes and Making Your Own Wine
  • Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
  • Accounting: Texts and Cases
  • Lend Me Your Ears: All you need to know about making speeches and presentations
  • Crafting and Executing Strategy: Text and Readings
Professor Kotler's book, Marketing Management, is the world's most widely used graduate level textbook in marketing. His other textbooks include Principles of Marketing and management: An Introduction and they are also widely used around the world.
Kotler developed new concepts in marketing including atmospherics, demarketing, megamarketing, turbomarketing and synchromarketing. He believes that mar
More about Philip Kotler...