Start by marking “The Way: Using the Wisdom of Kabbalah for Spiritual Transformation and Fulfillment” as Want to Read:

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  194 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
The simple and practical wisdom I have gained by reading this book and studying Kabbalah is immeasurable.
--Madonna

"This book will inspire your soul. Michael Berg has accomplished the monumental task of translating the eternal truths of life into spiritual common sense. Without a doubt, The Way will become one of the sacred texts of your own life."
-Caroline Myss, Ph.D., au
Published August 1st 2002 by Wiley (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Way

Robert C.
Feb 23, 2016 Robert C. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A friend of mine switched his spiritual inclinations from BK to Kabbalah and he told me a little about it. He seemed happy as a result of the changeover. He also said some stuff about winning a chess competition, which he attributed to studying Kabbalah - something about reading some of the scriptures in their original language (without understanding it).

I was kind of intrigued.

Having read the book, I'm still a little intrigued, but enough to make me want to read books in a language I don't unde
Quinn
Jul 22, 2012 Quinn rated it really liked it
For years, I have been studying the Kabbalah, often thought of as the book of Jewish mysticism. That's sort of like calling Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" a book on the mysticism of the kitchen. Both are books explaining intricate and complex topics--and both give examples, tips, tell stories with the hope of enhancing your ability to nurture yourself and your life.

Reading the Kabbalah will not make you a mystic any more than reading "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" wi
Pam
May 01, 2016 Pam rated it really liked it
I always wanted to know more about the Kabbalah. Now I know a bit about e tip it the ice burg. I love how all religious traditions truly dove tail together and form a whole of truth and oneness.
Nancy Thornton
May 10, 2014 Nancy Thornton rated it it was amazing
Excellent read!
Michele Harrod
Sep 12, 2009 Michele Harrod rated it it was amazing
I found this utterly inspiring, and being that I am anti all controlling religions, this rang true to me on every level. I followed up with the Power of Kabbalah, and found it very interesting that most of the founding work or writings of Kabbalah was written prior to any of today's religions and is the basis of all of them, and also foretold, (4000 years ahead of its time, no less) most of the scientific findings of the last 4-5 centuries. Superb stuff. Will certainly lead me to further reading ...more
Maxim
Apr 04, 2009 Maxim rated it did not like it
Another crap from Kabbalah.com their teaching have nothing to do with authentic jewish mysticism and kabbalah.
My suggestion do not waste your time and money on this crap.
Their main aim is to get as much money out of your pocket by brainwashing you, There are many complaints about kabbalah centre in USA on the internet, as well on the inconsitency of their books, if you are interested in kabbalah, go for Aryeh Kaplan books, he is one of authentic true master and teacher of Kabbalah.
Heidi
Oct 07, 2009 Heidi rated it it was amazing
good intro to Kabbalah but felt that it was stuff most of us are living by anyways. But its a good reminder considering we could always use a little reminder from time to time.
Jonathan
Jan 07, 2008 Jonathan rated it liked it
This book really allows you to understand the Kaballah without having to drink the water or wear the bracelet. Honestly, good insight - usable in everyday life.
Jazzy
Sep 15, 2013 Jazzy rated it did not like it
Some ideas/philosophies I found I didn't agree with and some were cool to think about.
Shayna Abrams
Dec 29, 2011 Shayna Abrams rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another book for those of us with a lot of questions regarding a tough subject to grasp.
Sonia
Apr 17, 2013 Sonia rated it it was amazing
Mega Noice ! Must read for all those who are in search of Spiritual fulfilment..
Rmychal21
Mar 06, 2008 Rmychal21 rated it really liked it
Interesting perspectives on the wisdom of Kabbalah. Worth the read.
Kim
Dec 11, 2007 Kim rated it it was amazing
Very interesting look into the mystical arm of judaism.
Kim Keane
Kim Keane rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Chara
Chara rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2016
Jawad Rauf
Jawad Rauf rated it did not like it
Apr 07, 2016
Andrea
Andrea added it
Mar 29, 2016
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
jhhgff
jhhgff added it
Mar 10, 2016
jks
jks rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Betsy
Betsy added it
Feb 21, 2016
Luz De
Luz De rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Jason Seal
Jason Seal rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2016
Lynn
Lynn added it
Jan 13, 2016
Roxanne Nelson
Roxanne Nelson rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Heather Mcclure mann
Heather Mcclure mann marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
  • The Zohar: Pritzker Edition, Volume One
  • Postmodern Pooh
  • Destined for the Throne
  • Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self
Rabbi Michael Berg (born June 29, 1973) is the co-director of the Kabbalah Centre, alongside his mother Karen Berg. He is the son of Philip Berg, the founder of the Kabbalah Centre. Michael edited an unabridged English translation of the Zohar. He is also a cofounder of Raising Malawi.

Michael Berg is the author of several books on Kabbalah. Included among them are Secrets of The Zohar, Becoming Li
More about Michael Berg...