The Way: Using the Wisdom of Kabbalah for Spiritual Transformation and Fulfillment

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  138 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The simple and practical wisdom I have gained by reading this book and studying Kabbalah is immeasurable.
--Madonna

"This book will inspire your soul. Michael Berg has accomplished the monumental task of translating the eternal truths of life into spiritual common sense. Without a doubt, The Way will become one of the sacred texts of your own life."
-Caroline Myss, Ph.D., au...more
Published August 1st 2002 by Wiley (first published 2001)

Quinn
For years, I have been studying the Kabbalah, often thought of as the book of Jewish mysticism. That's sort of like calling Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" a book on the mysticism of the kitchen. Both are books explaining intricate and complex topics--and both give examples, tips, tell stories with the hope of enhancing your ability to nurture yourself and your life.

Reading the Kabbalah will not make you a mystic any more than reading "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" wi...more
Michele Harrod
I found this utterly inspiring, and being that I am anti all controlling religions, this rang true to me on every level. I followed up with the Power of Kabbalah, and found it very interesting that most of the founding work or writings of Kabbalah was written prior to any of today's religions and is the basis of all of them, and also foretold, (4000 years ahead of its time, no less) most of the scientific findings of the last 4-5 centuries. Superb stuff. Will certainly lead me to further reading...more
Maxim
Another crap from Kabbalah.com their teaching have nothing to do with authentic jewish mysticism and kabbalah.
My suggestion do not waste your time and money on this crap.
Their main aim is to get as much money out of your pocket by brainwashing you, There are many complaints about kabbalah centre in USA on the internet, as well on the inconsitency of their books, if you are interested in kabbalah, go for Aryeh Kaplan books, he is one of authentic true master and teacher of Kabbalah.
Heidi
good intro to Kabbalah but felt that it was stuff most of us are living by anyways. But its a good reminder considering we could always use a little reminder from time to time.
Jonathan
This book really allows you to understand the Kaballah without having to drink the water or wear the bracelet. Honestly, good insight - usable in everyday life.
Jazzy
Some ideas/philosophies I found I didn't agree with and some were cool to think about.
Shayna Abrams
Another book for those of us with a lot of questions regarding a tough subject to grasp.
Sonia
Mega Noice ! Must read for all those who are in search of Spiritual fulfilment..
Rmychal21
Interesting perspectives on the wisdom of Kabbalah. Worth the read.
Kim
Very interesting look into the mystical arm of judaism.
Sharon
Sharon added it
Jun 19, 2014
Stephanie Gorostiza
Stephanie Gorostiza marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Egypt
Egypt marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Veronica Vazquez
Veronica Vazquez is currently reading it
May 17, 2014
Mauricio Delagarza
Mauricio Delagarza marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
amelia valdez
amelia valdez is currently reading it
Apr 02, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth is currently reading it
Mar 26, 2014
Addie
Addie marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Michael Suissa
Michael Suissa marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Michael Berg is the pen name of Michel van Bergen Henegouwen. He is a Dutch author, currently living in France.
More about Michael Berg...
Becoming Like God: Kabbalah and Our Ultimate Destiny Nacht in Parijs (Chantal Zwart, #4) The Secret: Unlocking the Source of Joy and Fulfillment Een echte vrouw (Chantal Zwart, #3) Hôtel du Lac