Start by marking “Five Days in Babylon” as Want to Read:
Five Days in Babylon

Five Days in Babylon

A fast-paced plot with a sharp edge, Five Days in Babylon by P. L. Reiter proves to be a high-octane novel that blends action and adventure with science and technology in a timely thriller that exposes the roots of bio-terrorism. For Jack Stone, a down-on-his-luck alcoholic living on the shores of California's Salton Sea, there is no saying no to a Viet Nam War-era friend. ...more
Published March 14th 2008 by Booksurge Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Five Days in Babylon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Days in Babylon

Jamie Holloway
Jan 14, 2009 Jamie Holloway rated it liked it
If you want to go on an adventure, full of bombs, murder, sex, bio logical weapons, and adrenaline, then read this book. Jack, a Vietnam vet, Maria, who gets a rush bombing and murdering people, all in the name of the ELF, an organization that wants peace and a green earth. For the most part, I enjoyed reading "Five Days In Babylon", though some parts were hard for me to swallow. Maybe because I had a hard time with Maria's charachter, until I got to a certain part of the book and then I ...more
Bridget
Jan 25, 2009 Bridget rated it really liked it
I just received this book yesterday and have already begun reading it. The author is extremely descriptive which helps steer my vivid imagination. This is an action packed book with several twists and turns.
Tanya
Feb 03, 2009 Tanya rated it really liked it
Shelves: adventure
I felt the description of the book was a misleading-almost seems to describe a sequel. With that being said, it's a great story. The first 10 chapters were slow, but then started to get into the swing of things and by the end I just couldn't put it down.
Jan
Jan 19, 2009 Jan rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction, first-reads
This was ambitious attempt to combine the concepts of ecoterrorism with bioterrorism and their effect on society. While the story had potential to be quite interesting, I found that the characters' dialogue was, at times, a bit overdone and unrealistic. At 574 pages, the length seemed excessive and I found myself skipping over entire paragraphs without losing continuity in the overall storyline. Overall a somewhat disappointing read for me.
Linda
Feb 09, 2009 Linda rated it liked it
Five Days in Babylon is a good read, interesting characters and an up-to-date plot. I laughed out loud when Marie found out she didn't have enough c4 to blow the reactor. If not us, Who? If not now, When? I look forward to the sequel.
Kendra
Feb 06, 2009 Kendra rated it liked it
I got this book on the Goodreads giveaway. Lucky for me! I can say that overall I enjoyed the book. Some parts seemed slower than others. A very descriptive, detailed book with lots of excitement, suspense, energy. Probably give it a 3.5 if that rating was available.
Bridget Hopper
Bridget Hopper rated it did not like it
Mar 26, 2016
Bridget Hopper
Bridget Hopper rated it did not like it
Jul 03, 2014
Jennifer Defoy
Jennifer Defoy marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2008
Cem Dylan
Cem Dylan marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2008
Marguerite
Marguerite marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2008
Jodilyn
Jodilyn marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2009
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2010