Start by marking “Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Well-loved Tales)” as Want to Read:
Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Well-loved Tales)

Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Well-loved Tales)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Illustrated by Eric Winter
Published by Ladybird Books (first published January 28th 1971)

To ask other readers questions about Goldilocks and the Three Bears, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Aliya Farooq
There are many books that many of us have read during our childhood yet cannot find them anymore in classrooms today. Goldilocks and the three bears will never get old, it is an ever- lasting book.

As you all probably already know, this story tells us about a young girl wandering the woods and comes across an empty house with 3 bowls of porridge, 3 chairs and 3 beds. WHilst she is sleeping, the three bears return and see that they bowls have been touched, a chair has been broken and someone is s
This classic tale of goldilocks and the three bears will never get old. I think this is a wonderul book which should be in all the classrooms. It tells the story of a young girl called Goldilocks who wanders into the house of the three bears where different mishaps happen. I remember this story book being read to me during circle time when I was in year 3 and then being told the moral of the story after my teacher had finished that it is not good to steal, and to be kind and friendly to everyone ...more
goldilocks as a metaphor to people's impact on climate
Marts  (Thinker)
A fairytale favourite, who doesn't know the tale of Goldilocks?!
Wie kent het verhaal nou niet van Goudlokje of Goudhaartje. Goudhaartje die verdwaalt in het bos en bij het huisje van de drie beren binnen wandelt. Dit dunne boekje is een juweeltje, de illustraties zijn prachtig en maken het lieve verhaal teder en speciaal.
Natt BookEuphoria
Awesome childrens book . Highly recommend it , one of my favourites in the Ladybird Tale books . Beautifull illustrations , easy to understand language for children sum up the spetacularity of Goldilocks ans the Three Bears .

Jackie Mc
What a classic book!
I love it!
Lilias Bennie
Some things just live with you from childhood. I am told by my big brother that I hounded my great auntie Jean to read me this story when she came to visit. I loved it. I also loved the deep voice she put on when reading about Daddy Bear and in particular how the hairs on her chin danced around when she did.

I will make sure I go for a wax before I read this book to my own wee great nephew. I'd like him to grow up with a better image of his old auntie in his head than I had!!!
~*I love Tea*~
As far as I'm concerned Goldilocks is a spoilt brat who is taking things that don't actually belong to her. The poor bears - what did they do to deserve some over-zealous human girl taking there food. That said I do like the story. Maybe I'm reading to much into it.
I had this story read to me as a child and read all the Ladybird books to my children when they were young and am now sharing them with the children in schools.
Great illustrations. Well written even though it is a read it yourself book.
Small size easy for child to hold.
Never one of my favourites, a tale about being rude and ungrateful really! Poor baby bear :(
Bukunya tipis banget tapi ilustrasinya keren khas buku dongeng hehe
Shahmeer Baweja
I read this book a long time ago!!
Shahmeer Baweja
I read this a book a long time ago!!
Srinivas Reddy
Srinivas Reddy marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Shelly Kechika
Shelly Kechika marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Jenee Campbell
Jenee Campbell marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Nn marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Hinitsa marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Laura added it
Aug 19, 2015
Kate marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Maria Austine
Maria Austine marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015