Start by marking “Cooking Up a Storm: The Teen Survival Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Cooking Up a Storm: The Teen Survival Cookbook

Cooking Up a Storm: The Teen Survival Cookbook

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  6 reviews
What's cooking? An enthusiastic young chef shares his teen-tested tips and recipes for everything from breakfast to dinner, desserts to brain-boosting snacks.

A kid's gotta eat — and what better way to make sure that the food on your plate hits the spot than to make it yourself? Fourteen-year-old Sam Stern, with a bit of help from his mom, Susan, is more than happy to share
Published June 13th 2006 by Candlewick Pres (first published October 3rd 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Cooking Up a Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cooking Up a Storm

Audrey Foo
Ok, I will be slightly honest and say that: i just enjoyed looking at the photos...but hey, it made me feel hungry. Still, it deserves 4 stars for the good photos ;) oh-kay, now I am hungry.
Nicci
Much better and healthier food than I expected for a teen cookbook! He took some gourmet type recipes and made them seem easy. I found some good ideas and a lot of recipes I'd like to try.
Michele Velthuizen
Great cookbook for beginners. Nice ideas about how to make yummy, quick, alternative lunches, snacks and more.
Carmen Díaz
Libro de cocina para adolescentes (y los que ya no lo sean)
Funciona!!!!
Julia
Dec 18, 2014 Julia added it
Great for people who want to cook.
Carrie
Cute, lots of pictures, good food.
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
M Roberts
M Roberts marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Bunnyjadwiga
Bunnyjadwiga marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Brookeauger
Brookeauger marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Debbie Keith
Debbie Keith marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Sam Oughton
Sam Oughton marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
More about Susan Stern...
Desert Nights With the Weathermen: The Personal Journal of a Revolutionary Woman Awakening Your Life Skills Ten Went West:: East German Students Between Three Worlds Lucy Makes a Friend (Lucy's Adventures Book 1)