Start by marking “Taking Turns (Turning, #1)” as Want to Read:
Taking Turns (Turning, #1)

Taking Turns (Turning #1)

4.26  ·  Rating Details ·  3,245 Ratings  ·  605 Reviews
I’ve never been afraid of the dark...but that doesn’t mean I wanted to live in it. And maybe everyone wants what they can’t have, but I should’ve thought it over before I accepted the key and unlocked the door to their forbidden world.

Number One is mostly silent. He watches me with them very carefully. His gaze never wanders. His interest never wanes.

Number Two is mostly g
Nook, 337 pages
Published January 18th 2017 by Science Future Press

Jennifer Kyle
Jan 24, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-boyfriends
4.5 STARS

”Peek into the forbidden”

description

This deliciously, hot, erotic novel is completely saturated in suspense. I was eagerly reading to find out more about each of these characters. The delivery is fantastic, the sex scenes intense, and the mystery exciting.

description

I’m not a menage, nor a threesome reader, however J.A. Huss grabbed my attention from the first chapter. The story starts off with one of the three hot friends who “take turns” with a woman of their choosing finds out that she has disappeared
Hulya Kara Yuksel
WARNING: This is a foursome story. If you're under 18 years old, I wouldn't recommend this book to you... You’re so young for this shit. Ok? So PLEASE, PLEASE STAY AWAY! ;)

OH MY GOD! I feel like a pervert right now but this book literally and properly FUCKED me. :D

From beginning to the end this book made me so hot & so wet and I’m really fucking horny right now and probably when I go back to home, I’m gonna jump on to my husband. :D Yeah, did I said this book made me hot & wet? My g
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

LIVE! CRYPTIC BLURB, BUT THERE IS KINKERY FOR SURE!

Book 1
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
4.5 What A Game Stars

When I read the blurb for this book I knew I was going to enjoy it, I was immediately intrigued.

photo intrigue_large_zpshuukhfrz.gif

After reading so many books it's always fun and exciting when you read one with a totally different plot/concept than you've read before, this book gave me that.

Three smoking hot but very different Alpha's, one girl to take turns with.
Smith - Acts like he cares about nothing, is beyond rich, plays the bad boy (very well).
Quin - Was in love with Rochelle, comes across as a big sof
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
Review to come... But it was f*cking fabulous!

Shh, be very gentle now. Don't want to frighten this book away.
It's my unicorn. Dark Erotic Suspense with Menage/Multiple Partners.

I love you little book...
That's right. Come to Mama. :D
Bibi
Feb 12, 2017 Bibi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
I read this all the while wishing I was Chella, that lucky beech! Is it hot in here?

This is my first book by JA Huss and what a ride. Phew. Deducted one star because of the sloppy ending.
 ⚛ KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TAKING TURNS: is a twisted new series from the talented author J.A Huss, a delightfully sinful read. I’ve read a few of this authors books but this one just looked delicious!! Spoken in multiple POV’S (Cella, Quin, Smith & Bric) which I love, we get to read all the dirty naughty little thoughts running through their minds. This author did a fantastic job bringing these four different personalities to life, each with their own voice brought together as one unity.

Number One is mostl
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Come to Mama you delightful little book...

Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

I had no idea what to expect when I picked this book up, all I knew was that it sounded hot as hell and since I know JA Huss writes the dirtiest and most delicious sex scenes, I had an inkling I might like it.

Turns out, I bloody loved it! Not only was it one of the most erotic books I have read in a while, it was such a clever and intriguing story, the suspense was killing me and I loved the whole relationship between the 'quad'.

Smith, Bric, and Quin are three friends who love
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 stars brilliant ❤❤❤❤❤

I'm speechless and I don't know where to start!Taking Turns was brilliant! It was dark, steamy, sexy, mysterious and twisted. I was kept guessing the entire time!!

description

Everything about the story was well set up, the characters and the plot! Having everyone's POV made the story more intimate!

Pick it without thinking too much, go in blind and enjoy this dark twisted read!

Olga therebelreader
I'd say 2.5 stars....At times it was good, sometimes a little ridiculous, other times it was hot and dirty!
It had a plot - not well developed or completely believable. The characters were mostly lovable but overcame difficulties too quickly. Also, I found all of the sex scenes underdeveloped and flat.
For more than half the book, my feelings were 4 stars. But after I finished it, they dropped due to plot weaknesses.

Heroes 3/5 | Heroine 2/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 2/5 | Writing Style 3/5 | St
warhawke
Feb 03, 2017 warhawke rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dirty fucking whores lol!
Genre: Erotic/Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 1 of Turning series
POV: Multiple
Rating:

Marcella (Chella) Walcott's life turned into an erotic fantasy when she entered into carnal agreement with three distinctive men. As they took turns with her, hearts became entangled and rules became blurred.

I know addiction to the dark when see it. And she’s a junkie.

At first I wasn't sure if I like Chella because she seemed shady. But as I get to know her better, I like her boldness in getting what she wante
S.M. West
5 MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE STARS

Ooh, this was good. Seriously, three men, one woman?! What woman doesn't want more than one man, if only in her dreams?

Three men, each of them giving you something different: what you crave, what you need and what you never knew you wanted.

Smith, Bric and Quin, these boys are naughty, dirty, in fact, downright filthy. And I couldn't get enough of them. Julie weaves her magic with a compelling, original story and this one was OFF-THE-CHARTS HOT!!!!

One observes and
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo e2e46e104599ab7e11d46d4a0c404e_zps1ln2d29k.gif

A bold, wickedly sinful exploration of our deepest and darkest sexual fantasies and desires. J.A. Huss continues to do what she does best. She pushes your button, your comfort level, and leaves a lasting impression. For some, it may leave a bitter aftertaste but for readers like myself, it leaves me wanting more. More of her scintillating and tantalizing prose. More of her raw and demanding characters. And more of her unexpected storyline.
Pam Nelson
5 Taking Turns Stars –❤ ARC ❤

Wow, I am in awe really. I didn't think any book could beat out my favorite by this author which is Meet Me in the Dark but I was wrong. This book is fabulous.

It’s about the game and the puzzle and the pieces and the relationships. I never knew what was going to happen, you’re along for the ride and when you get to the end you’re smiling. Because not only was the ride phenomenal but the result is 10x better then you could have ever thought and more.

That is how I fe
4.5 Stars!
I loved this one and can't wait for more!! That damn epilogue! Shit! I should say this book didn't end on a cliff. The epilogue was like a teaser for the next book. lol You will understand better after you read it:)

The game!
Three men and one woman. Each man will spend two nights a week with her. There are rules that have to be followed while they each are alone with her but when they're all four together there are no rules!

“Number One is there to deny you. Absence makes the heart grow
CC
description

Marcella “Chella” Walcott is a gallery manager searching to fulfill her darkest and most suppressed fantasy. Believing she’s found a way to make it happen, she’s thrust into a dynamic that has many rules but the temptation is just too much to resist despite her own trepidations.

“We’re all dirty here. Be dirty with us, Chella…”

In addition to Chella, there are three other deviant players in this game of lust: Smith Baldwin the eccentric philanthropist, Elias “Bric” Bricman the logical dominan
RentasticReads
Jan 21, 2017 RentasticReads rated it it was amazing
I am in awe. In shock. And I may need to douse the vaj with more ice than I ever expected. THIS. This is probably my ultimate favorite work by this author thus far and the darkest, most explicit and erotic book I've ever read. Ever. It was utterly twisted, yet so fascinating and engrossing at the same time. It's swoony and breathtaking. I never wanted to put the book down and I could just picture every scene that was laid out. It's outstanding taboo at its darn freaking finest.

I loved it. LOVED
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This was my pleasure filled reading experience for the weekend. I haven't read any heavily erotic novels for quite a while and I think that JA Huss has reawakened my appetite for them with this indulgent form of escapism.

'It was carnal, it was sensual, and it was erotic. That's it. That's all it was supposed to be. A trip into the dark. A peek into the forbidden. I just didn't expect to like them.'

Bric, Smith and Quin have been friends for a long time. They are all members at The Turning Point
Jen
Jan 21, 2017 Jen rated it it was amazing
I don't think I'm saying anything new when I say J.A. Huss is amazing! But I never get tired of her or her books. She is a one-click author for me. When I saw the cover and read the title of this book, I immediately knew I had to get my hands on this as soon as possible. "Oh yeah, this girl is a dirty slut."

Smith, Bric and Quin...yum! I would like to be in a quad with these guys. These guys are rich. They are friends and co-owners of a sex club. They have their fun and games. And when they find
Jan 15, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
JA Huss takes you on a wildly erotic ride with her latest release. Bound to stir up the romance world with her take on erotic romance. You may have read a ménage romance before, but you’ve never read one like this. There is no skirting the edge of the forbidden, there is only plunging yourself into the darkness and enjoying every heart-stopping minute of this thrilling erotic ride.

FUCK. This book leaves a wet spot. What can I even say? I’ve been waiting for this book since May of 2016. At a crow
Betul
Jan 22, 2017 Betul rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, erotica, menage, 2017
description

"We're all here for the game. It's a peek, Marcella. A little glimpse into the forbidden. Just some filthy, taboo sex, and nothing more."

LOVED this book so much! It reminded me a lot of 321 (only less twisted), which is my favorite book by JA Huss. I was hooked from the beginning till the end. All the characters were unique and very intriguing. They all had different personalities and made the story so much more enjoyable. JA Huss has the most original story-lines and has a way with wor
⚡️Charlotte⚡️
4 Sultry Stars!

Chella + Smith + Bric + Quinn

Let the Sex games begin....

Filthy, Dirty, Sexy and complicated....

A smokin hot read, I'd say more but that would spoil all the fun...and I'm on vacation... ;)

I love the dynamic in this ménage / quad relationship, and there's a lot going on in this story not just the crazy hot sex, but just when you think you have this figured out...Boom...you don't!

A must read...really!

(Warning..spare panties will be required or none...Whatever works lol..) Enjoy!

M
♔ Jaela ♊ Killer ⚔ QUEEN
I stayed up all night to finish this. IT is really something else. I liked it. A lot. Just didn't love it.

From the beginning I wanted things to turn up the way they did in the end. I was happy about it. Can't say much without spoiling the story, but everyone who wants to read a smexy and hawt book, this is it!

I'm not sure I'll read any other book in this series, I didn't like that much the other side female character and I'm just not interested in the others' story... but we'll see..
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
Jan 18, 2017 Mindy Lou's Book Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, ménage, 2017
4.5 Blew My Mind Stars!

I’ve always believed there are some books you shouldn’t research. Some books you need to go in blind so you that you don’t know what to expect. I like guessing about a plot. I like freaking out over what a character may or may not do and what the end game might be. It makes my response to the book real. No preconceived notions. If I learn too much, I lose that. You can never get back that first response to a book. Once you’ve read it, you can re-read it, but your reaction
Snow

4 "what's the name of the game?" stars

Sweet Jesus...

I know JA HUSS's stories, every single one of them, fucks me up...sometimes I'm crazed up, riled up and sometimes wired up...and this book is no exception...

I m just not sure in which state i am right now...but i do now one thing, though

In this sexed up messy liassons or "the sex quad game" as presented in this story, out of the three dominant, sexy, alphas...

Bric, Quin and Smith

Review to come ....
Nawal
Feb 25, 2017 Nawal rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
I’m super confused on how to rate this because I did enjoy it but I had my issues too. I was really excited to read this because hello, three hot guys, one girl… ya know. But I’ll go through what worked and what didn’t so I can get all my thoughts across. Possible spoilers ahead!!!

Okay so when I first started I couldn’t get into it. The guys all seemed like dicks and not the attractive alpha’s at all. Especially Smith. He basically found this girl in his closet and the first thing he does is fin
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

You may have noticed some of your friends reading this book and you decide to check it out. You like the hot cover but you're just not sure about it so you read the blurb. You're like -I just don't know if I'm into that much erotica...I'm not sure that I'm really interested in a foursome. How could that even work out? I'm the type of person that really wants an HEA and I really like romance so why would I even be interested in this book?

Well hold on there sister...let me just tell you t
Find me here: http://www.newadultaddiction.com/

If you like my books and want to help support my new releases, please sign up to share a post on Facebook or Twitter here .

JA Huss is the author of the Amazon bestselling Rook and Ronin series, the epic science fiction I Am Just Junco series, and hundreds of kid-friendly science books in subjects such as biology, physics, anatomy and physiology, astr
More about J.A. Huss...

Turning (3 books)
  • Turning Back (Turning #2)
  • His Turn (Turning, #3)

“it’s only fair. If there’s tits, there should be plenty of penises to balance it out.” I” 2 likes
“If you want to go dark, go dark. Don’t take a light.” 1 likes