Insatiable

Insatiable (Insatiable #1)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  180 ratings  ·  21 reviews
"Insatiable: a seductive portrait of two women and their obsession with one man."Life has delivered some hard knocks to Terelle Chambers, who grew up shuttling between foster homes. She desperately needs something or someone to believe in. She plans her future around Marquise, the father of her toddler daughter. Devastatingly sexy, Marquise is currently in jail on drug cha...more
Published June 1st 2006 by Simon & Schuster (first published November 30th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Insatiable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Insatiable

Cheryl
Well, this is my first Allison Hobbs book. I was really looking forward to reading it because she is my friend on Facebook, and I knew I was going to love her writing!

Terelle is trying to get everything ready for her baby daddy Marquise to come home from prison. He is in there on drug charges. She talks to him on the phone a lot, even though it costs and arm and a leg. She is working as much as she can to try to get the bills paid and make a good life for him when he gets home.

"Terelle let out...more
Jessica Holter
I loved this book, Allison Hobbs is a natural story teller. I blush at most erotica. (The truth is, a lot of it is unrealistic and embarrasses me when I see to words on the page, describing things you would not do in your right mind...) but the natural delivery of the lust of the characters in Insatiable made me very comfortable since Allison speaks it plain. Understand what I am saying, yall, when I say a woman made it with a gear shift in her car, and it was alright with me. I especially enjoy...more
Saysha Wilson
One of my favorites! Take a hood chick and a high maintenance chick and add a man to the mix...and you have nothing but DRAMA!
Valerie
Dec 03, 2008 Valerie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everybody
Recommended to Valerie by: Ashley
A very hot and heavy read. I will nver forget that crazy character, Kai..Whoo!!!!!!!
Kamesha
I learned that a woman can have everything and have nothing all at once.
Valerie
Let me say first off, KAI is crazy... I loved that about her character. She gave the story life and the WTW (what the what) effect. Some of Kai's decisions and thought processes made you say okay, I hope I never meet a real life person like her, yet it made the story so interesting. Kai was definitely not my favorite person, but I could not wait to see what she had planned next...

Terrell is "dangerously in love" with Marquise. Marquise is in prison when the story begins, yet Terrell is doing eve...more
Kellee
Apr 08, 2009 Kellee rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: no one
Shelves: not-all-that
This book was just ok. I read ONE book by Allison Hobbs a couple of years ago and thought she'd be a great author, but this is my 3rd book by her and I'm disappointed...and I've bought so many of her books because the first one was good. Now I'm stuck reading all the ones I paid for. Very slow...and I even have the sequel.
Tramaine Green
I loved it! I truly thought Kai was a looney tune and Terelle she was so naive. There was many a time she gave me a headache dealing with Marquise. What I didn't expect was for her to go off the deep end. Allison Hobbs did a good job putting this story together.
Jen
Meh. The usual Allison Hobbs plot "twists" and absurd ending. Not that entertaining; found both women annoying in their own way, and the guy they were into was a jerk playing them both, so who gives a crap about any of these characters?
Michelle Mccullough

I loved this book!!!!!
ddnt understand how terelle's and kai's lives would intertwine but i loved the twist!!!! I felt for terrelle because she simply wanted happiness and thats all
Danielle
I loved this book. Meg Cabot's answer to Twilight, but it's even better than Twilight b/c there's actually some nookie!
Deidre
this was my introduction into Allison hobbs and I've been a fan ever since
Michelle Mccullough

Loved it!!! Drama pulled me in
Keniisha
this book was weird but interesting
Atiya
Jul 11, 2013 Atiya added it
did not read was a first part
Dawn
Great writing, bazaar novel.
Debbie
That is some kinda crazy!!
Ashley
Great read
Pamela
I loved it :)
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Jessica Wilford
Jessica Wilford marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Dianna
Dianna marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Darriel Sanders
Darriel Sanders marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Deedria
Deedria marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014