Start by marking “Superman: Doom in a Box” as Want to Read:
Superman: Doom in a Box

Superman: Doom in a Box

When Clark Kent receives an action figure of Doomsday, it seems like a harmless toy. But soon enough, Clark realizes that this harmless action figure is actually a creator of destruction. As water makes Doomsday grow larger and larger, he becomes unstoppable and the city is threatened. So to save the city from devastation, Superman must act to save the day.
Published January 29th 2008 by Meredith Books

To ask other readers questions about Superman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Superman

Jeffrey
Mar 17, 2010 Jeffrey rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: kids who like super heroes
Yesterday, I lauded Hulk vs. Hulk which was published by the same firm (Pennyworthy) a this one. Unfortunately, I cannot give this one a similar recommendation.

While the story is arguably more complex, or at least less obvious, than the other book, the art, while technically solid, fails to convey energy to a verbose script printed with oversmall font. It might be enjoyable from a read yourself perspective, but it's not fun to try and read aloud.

I don't hate Superman and if your child likes supe
Emily
I enjoyed this book because out of all the super heroes, I like Superman the most. It was entertaining and it kept me guessing how Superman was going to defeat the enemy. This book would be a great book to recommend to kids who are interested in science fiction and super heroes. It can help them work on predicting because the teacher can ask, "How do you think, Superman will stop Doomsday?"
Chayce
Chayce rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Stephen Snyder
Stephen Snyder rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2011
Eddie
Eddie rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2008
Krysten
Krysten rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Sydney
Sydney rated it it was ok
Dec 06, 2013
Jill McClennen
Jill McClennen rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2014
George Kraft
George Kraft marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2012
Richard Manu
Richard Manu marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014