Start by marking “Asthma-Free Naturally: Everything You Need to Know to Take Control of Your Asthma” as Want to Read:

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This revolutionary book teaches readers how to take control of their asthma safely and effectively without any side effects. The approach encompasses the Buteyko Breathing Method as well as guidance on diet, sleep, physical activity, and other lifestyle changes that can provide a natural alternative to Asthma medications. The author was a chronic asthmatic who applied the ...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Conari Press (first published August 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Asthma-Free Naturally, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Asthma-Free Naturally

PaleoIrish
I found the breathing exercises in this book to new very useful. I do not have asthma however I do sometimes suffer from rhinitis, also occasionally sinusitis and I have found the breathing exercises to be very effective at relieving the discomfort that comes along with either of these conditions. I would highly recommend learning them.
Ariane
Not worthwhile. I'm not sure how much stock there is in the Buteyko method, it was nearly impossible to do because...well... humans need to breathe. I skimmed the rest of the book and it appeared to continue the repetitive and fairly fluffy nature of the first 90 or so pages.
David Bradley
David Bradley marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Brittany Morris
Brittany Morris marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Pascal Fux
Pascal Fux marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Cheri Thomen
Cheri Thomen marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Nora
Nora added it
Jun 27, 2014
Burch
Burch added it
Apr 20, 2014
Puneet Manav
Puneet Manav marked it as to-read
May 30, 2013
Robert Greenberg
Robert Greenberg marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Sally
Sally added it
Jan 26, 2013
B.C.
B.C. marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2012
iSeL
iSeL marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Close Your Mouth: Buteyko Breathing Clinic self help manual Close Your Mouth: Self Help Buteyko Manual Anxiety Free: Stop Worrying and Quieten Your Mind - Featuring the Buteyko Breathing Method and Mindfulness Anxiety Free: Stop worrying and quieten your mind- Featuring the Buteyko Breathing Method and Mindfulness Buteyko Clinic Method; (with DVD and CD) the Complete Instruction to Reverse Asthma, Rhinitis and Snoring Permanently: Suitable for Children and All Adults.