Start by marking “Reiki: The Ultimate Guide: Learn Sacred Symbols and Attunements Plus Reiki Secrets You Should Know” as Want to Read:

A guide to Reiki knowledge. It includes: 150 photos and illustrations with symbols, hand positions and easy step-by-step directions showing how to give - a Reiki 1st Level Attunement; a Reiki 2nd Level Attunement; a Reiki Master Level Attunement; a Reiki Psychic Attunement; and, a Reiki Healing Attunement.
Published November 15th 2003 by Steve Murray

To ask other readers questions about Reiki, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reiki

Tamara
Aug 22, 2009 Tamara rated it liked it
I really liked this book, however, I have not yet received a Master Attunement so I think the book will be a much more useful reference after that takes place. I was very appreciative for Steve's explanation of the whats, hows and whys. I was provided with information that I didn't really receive at my Reiki I and Reiki II classes. Or, if I did receive the information, it was forgotten. Thank you Steve for demystifying the "secrets" that are beneficial to Reiki healers at all levels.
Lindsay
Sep 12, 2012 Lindsay rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Reiki masters
The large majority of this book contains detailed, step-by-step descriptions and photos of how to give sessions and attunements. I am currently only a level 1 practitioner. While I can't use most of the info now, I think it will be very helpful when I get to the Masters level. I see this book being an essential reference guide on my bookshelf in the future. However, I was expecting a little more depth into some of the content which I didn't get. Essentially, this book is just a reference manual ...more
Satine Dali
Mar 25, 2016 Satine Dali rated it really liked it
Easy read, was my start into learning about reiki.
Gaia
Aug 17, 2012 Gaia marked it as to-read
Shelves: reiki, steve-murray
This one is going to be my next read and I'm very excited about it. This fall I plan to start my Reiki level 1 training and my teacher says this book is great. I'll rate it after I finish reading it.
Darla Singletary
Jun 25, 2013 Darla Singletary rated it it was amazing
This guy knows his stuff. I have spoken to him several times about this book and his teachings. This is one of several books in this series. I am half way through. I also have the companion DVD.
Diana Quinn
Nov 13, 2012 Diana Quinn rated it really liked it
This is an easy read with some good information if you are at all interested in learning Reiki. It's a good overview of all three levels written quite clearly without a lot of flourish.
Steven
Feb 20, 2008 Steven rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book and have also purchased a couple of Steve Murray's CDs.

The subject intrigues me and I feel drawn towards enhancing my knowledge further.

Steven Preece
Erin Moe
Erin Moe marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
joannne regan
joannne regan marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Kimberlee Langford
Kimberlee Langford rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Victoria Kier
Victoria Kier rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2016
Samarth Agarwal
Samarth Agarwal marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
nikita watts
nikita watts rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Chris Forbes
Chris Forbes rated it did not like it
May 07, 2016
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
S242
S242 rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Adele Johnson
Adele Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
June
June added it
Mar 01, 2016
Pamila
Pamila rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Marlene
Marlene is currently reading it
Jan 30, 2016
Joy R
Joy R added it
Apr 14, 2016
Pamela Jackson
Pamela Jackson rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Dayla Ryan
Dayla Ryan marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Aleida Drozdowicz
Aleida Drozdowicz rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2015
Mary Lee
Mary Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2015
Georgette
Georgette rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2015
Jay
Jay rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2015
Rev. Kenny Whetstone
Rev. Kenny Whetstone rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Steve Murray is a World Acknowledged Healer, Psychic, Author and Teacher. Steve teaches through his Books and DVDs and now does his Healing work through video conferencing . Steve is the author of the global best-selling Reiki the Ultimate Guide books and has over 50 self-help programs on DVD. A few examples of the topics on DVD are Reiki Healing, Psychic Healing, Soul Retrieval, Aura and Chakra H ...more
More about Steve Murray...