Start by marking “Inu Yasha, Volume 20” as Want to Read:
Inu Yasha, Volume 20

Inu Yasha, Volume 20 (InuYasha #20)

4.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,350 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
FOR USE IN SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES ONLY. Follows the adventures of high school student Kagome and the feral half-demon dog-boy Inu-Yasha as they join forces to reclaim the "Jewel of Four Souls" to prevent evil mortals and demons from using its terrifying po
Unknown Binding, 190 pages
Published December 1st 2004 by Rebound by Sagebrush (first published March 18th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Inu Yasha, Volume 20, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inu Yasha, Volume 20

Joti
Apr 14, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kaotic
Sep 30, 2015 Kaotic rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: online
Another good volume in the series.

I know it took a little longer for me to read this one (I read the chapters online, so it's not like sitting with an actual book). But I flip between reading this and reading various other series, for a number of reasons. The main reason is life doesn't always allow me to read on my computer (my phone's screen is a bit too tiny to read manga comfortably). The other big factor is that this series really walks you through everything - they repeat themselves and s
Starbubbles
Jun 27, 2011 Starbubbles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
These were my absolute favorite episodes of IY, and the manga just didn't hold up to those episodes. Anywho- it was still good stuff, so it was alright. Anyway- on to more IY for me!
Ubalstecha
Again, this series clips along. But here we see a bit more development in the romance between Inu Yasha and Kagome. Good stuff.
Ash
Sep 18, 2015 Ash rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Meera Reed
Heartwrenchingly beautiful. This one affected me so much, Kagome's developement is so evident, she has grown so much. Also, Inu Yasha really man's up and lives up to all expectations I had up to this point in the story. Afterwards, it keeps getting better, though. ;)
I'll always remember sitting in my old armchair near the window, reading this with tears of heartbreak and tears of joy running down my face. Great Manga!!
Feb 24, 2016 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actually Rating

4.5 Stars for InuYasha volume 20

I've fallen behind with my reviews after getting really sick, so the next bit are just going to be...

Quick and to the Point

Totosai sends InuYasha on a mission to help him master Tetsusaiga's weight, by battling Ryukotsusei.

The old witch Tsubaki, who has a history with Kikiyo, agrees to join forces with Naraku in order to kill Kagome and taint the sacred jewel shards. Battles within and without ensue.

InuYasha is targeted by the witch through kagome
Lauren
Feb 09, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Kyra
Anime is good but manga is biter
Desi Ariyanis
Oct 15, 2014 Desi Ariyanis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What do you want Kikkyo?
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!
Lanie
Good battle scenes. Adds a little bit to inuyasha's struggles with his demon side. And adds q bit to the straoned , almost lover relationship between kagome and inuyasha. :) I am getting a bit tired of the bad guy. He's clearly got the power, so why not just slaughter them already? He needs to stop sending his minions to kill the gang. The to get shit done for yourself naraku!
Bine
Aug 21, 2013 Bine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ganz gutes Band. Tsubakis Geschichte ist toll und Tessaige leichter zu machen war auch ne gute Idee. Leider fehlt mir echt mal wiedrr ne Miroku Geschichte :/
Vitor Frazão
Jul 15, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Fiquei um bocado decepcionado com a luta contra Ryukotsusei, mas por outro lado a contra Tsubaki impressionou pela positiva.
Susan
Aug 15, 2012 Susan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: japan, shonen_jump, yokai
I find it hilarious that the picture of Inu-Yasha Viz puts in the front of the book for the cast introduction is shirtless.
Caroline
The story in here was interesting with it bringing up the potential for Kagome to become corrupted.
Kaitlynpope77
Tori
Inuyasha Vol. 20 (Inuyasha) (in Japanese) by Rumiko Takahashi (date?)
Kitcat
the curse is freaky. but i think this is just a side story.
Steph
Dec 08, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Shelves: manga
A great manga; one of my favorite series.
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
Nice if long winded & badmouthing
Crisanto Vergara
Crisanto Vergara marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Kitkat
Kitkat added it
Aug 24, 2016
Kathleen Townsend
Kathleen Townsend rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Nicole Loop
Nicole Loop rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Kirsten Simkiss
Kirsten Simkiss rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2016
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 9: Lover
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 2 (Angelic Layer, #2)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 26
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 3: To Sprout
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 5: Focus Your Mind as One! (Yu Yu Hakusho, #5)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 20
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)