Start by marking “InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)

InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha #11)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  1,409 ratings  ·  14 reviews
After falling through an ancient well, schoolgirl Kagome has become the defender of both modern and 16th-century Japan against the forces of myth and darkness. But if she thought the horrors she and partner Inu-Yasha have faced so far were bgad, she hasn't met Inu-Yasha's family yet. This installment includes the final fight with the soulless, seductive Yura of the Hair.
192 pages
Published June 23rd 2004 by VIZ Media LLC (first published August 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Sesana
Right now, I'm reading InuYasha so fast that it's starting to blend together for me. So I won't even try to give real reviews, unless there's something about a particular volume that I really need to say. Just assume that I'm still loving it unless and until I say otherwise!
Ashley
For Vol. 11-28:

Halfway through and still (shockingly) really into this series. Vol. 27 in particular stood out. I love all these characters (Koga in particular, but seriously, they are all, at least, intriguing).

Docked off a star because there were 2-3 volumes of boring filler after the main crew (Kagome/Inuyasha/Shippo/Miroku/Sango) banded together. Also, this series has reached the point in its shounen life where the designs for new characters are ridiculous, to the point where they don't seem
Starbubbles
i hate to nit-pick (okay not really, i do have my moments of thoroughly enjoying being annoying), but this isn't the 1591160227 edition. at least the pictures don't add up.

moving on, still a freakishly and increasingly addictive series.
Christina
Naraku has put both Miroku's and Sango's strength to the test- Naraku sets up a trap, having a demon disguised as a beautiful woman to lure in Miroku and then, as he lets his guard down, wound his wind tunnel. By causing any harm to Miroku's wind tunnel would result in the hole in his hand to spread and suck him and all his surroundings into that which is just like a black hole. How will they be able to save him from his family curse when they can't yet defeat Naraku?

Then Naraku devises a plan t
Destiny
Love this series!
Kacey
Unfortunately the library didn't have volumes 4-6, and then it skipped to 7, and then 11. So I figured to just go ahead and skip to 11, since I am familiar with this story and I didn't feel like I would miss out on much.

And I didn't, because the drama that began here makes perfect sense and I was following everything perfectly.
Caroline
This volume is more centered on the secondary characters, Miroku and later Sango. It was interesting to get more from their perspectives, but having what feels like side-stories back to back like this was a bit disappointing. Still, enjoying this series.
Bine
Miroku und Mushin haben es rausgerissen. Denn Ich hasse Kohaku, ich finde, der Typ nervt etwas... Nicht meine liebste Episode, aber Miroku rettet einiges.
Vitor Frazão
Uma muito bem aproveitada oportunidade de mostrar mais de Miroku e Sango.
Ubalstecha
Excellent continuation of the Inu Yasha series.
Steph
Nov 29, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Recommended to Steph by: watched the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga series.
Kelly
Kelly added it
Nov 23, 2014
Jesus Hinojosa
Jesus Hinojosa marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 09: Lover
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #10)
  • Red River, Vol. 9 (Red River, #9)
  • YuYu Hakusho: The Dark Tournament, Vol. 6 (YuYu Hakusho, #6)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 3: Capsule Monster Chess (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #3)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 03: To Sprout
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 27 (Rurouni Kenshin, #27)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)