Start by marking “InuYasha: Trials and Traps (InuYasha, #12)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: Trials and Traps (InuYasha, #12)

InuYasha: Trials and Traps (InuYasha #12)

4.25  ·  Rating Details ·  1,648 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
After falling through an ancient well, schoolgirl Kagome has become the defender of both modern and 16th-century Japan against the forces of myth and darkness. But if she thought the horrors she and partner Inu-Yasha have faced so far were bgad, she hasn't met Inu-Yasha's family yet. This installment includes the final fight with the soulless, seductive Yura of the Hair.
192 pages
Published June 30th 2004 by VIZ Media LLC (first published October 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Kaotic
Sep 02, 2015 Kaotic rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Inuyasha Fans
Shelves: online
A cliffhanger! That is totally not fair.

As I said in previous volumes, I am re-reading the first half then going on to finish the series (eventually). It's been a while since I read the first half of this series, and so not all of it is fresh in my mind. And this was a cliffhanger!

It's 12:30 in the morning as I type this and it was a cliffhanger.

The life of a fangirl is a challenging one.

----
Spoilers below...
----

But I got to say that I really enjoyed this volume. Kagome and Inuyasha finally
Mal
Jul 14, 2014 Mal rated it it was amazing
AAAAAAAHHHH OMFG SHIT JUST GOT REAL. Up until now InuYasha was just something that I read because it was a cool story and it felt pretty at ease, despite all the action scenes, but holy craaaaap, man.
Vanessa Kay
Dec 08, 2016 Vanessa Kay rated it it was amazing
*This review is for the series as a whole with 4.5 out of 5 stars*

This series is absolutely the longest series I’ve ever read so far, with a total of 56 volumes containing 559 chapters. Yeah right? I grew up watching anime and when I stumbled to this one, I instantly got hook. I’m so in love with this anime that I have the complete anime series in my possession. Yep! It occupy mostly the memory of my external drive haha sucker I know. And it’s just now that I finally had the courage to read its
Ash
Mar 25, 2015 Ash rated it liked it
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Joti
Apr 13, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-it
Christina
Feb 26, 2014 Christina rated it liked it
Sango's betrayal leads her and the gang into a deadly trap set by Naraku, with no way out! Or so it seems... When Naraku continues to criticize Inuyasha, Kagome finally snaps and nearly kills Naraku with her arrow!! Later on, Naraku even admits to himself that if she were even standing in front of Inuyasha, whom was between them, his life would have been in danger! It appears that Kagome may be the strongest of them all thus far... And later, Inuyasha and the gang travel and stay for a while at ...more
Lauren
Sep 19, 2012 Lauren rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Aug 30, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
Naraku is a jerk...

Sango chooses to betray her friends in order to get Naraku to let her brother go. Of course she's an idiot. But her friends seem to love her anyway....and thank god one of them is a dece3nt shot!

Jenenji is a gentle giant accused of awful things...good thing Kagome's around to clear the air (with reluctant help of course).

Naraku and Kikiyo and InuYasha all end up in roughly the same place...but of course the story ends there and you have to find the next volume.
Vitor Frazão
Jul 14, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Depois de ter dedicado os volumes anteriores a fortalecer a interacção entre os aliados de InuYasha, o autor decidiu inverter a tendência temporariamente, com uma curta história encabeça apenas por o hanyo e Kagome. O caminho inicial regressa pouco depois, mas nessa interrupção Takahashi quase pareceu pretender dar ao leitor um cheirinho dos primeiros volumes.
Bine
Aug 15, 2013 Bine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tolles Band, von vorne bis hinten! Sehr gefühlvoll. Und alle Charaktere werden immer weiter und schöner ausgearbeitet! :)
Catie
May 23, 2013 Catie rated it it was amazing
Jinenji. ;^;
Steph
Jul 05, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Recommended to Steph by: watched the anime
A great manga series.
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
Becoming cuter, and fanserv is diminishing. Great.
Caroline
Jan 25, 2011 Caroline rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I really liked the "Earth Boy" subplot in here. it's nice to have a more "human" interlude, this time with a gentle giant of a half-demon. More on Kagome's mystic powers, as well.
Ubalstecha
Jul 27, 2011 Ubalstecha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun continuation of this amazing series. This one sees further development in the Sango vs Naraku sub-plot.
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2014
Eleonora
Eleonora rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2017
Lycée
Lycée rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2011
Hasanuddin
Hasanuddin rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2009
Elise
Elise rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2008
Meredith Links
Meredith Links rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2014
Kayla Torres
Kayla Torres rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2017
Pearl Martinez
Pearl Martinez rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2017
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2012
LovelyLittleDarling
LovelyLittleDarling rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2014
Hana
Hana rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2013
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 7: Castaway
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 2 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #8)
  • Red River, Vol. 6 (Red River, #6)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 19
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 4: To Bud
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)