Start by marking “InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)

InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha #10)

4.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,799 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews

Kagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. She has always been the sort who never really believed in myths and legends, until one day when a hideous. Otherworldly creature pulls her out of her own world and into Japan's ancient past! There she discovers more than a few of those dusty old legends are true, and her destiny is linked to one legendary creature in particula

192 pages
Published April 7th 2004 by VIZ Media LLC (first published May 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Inés Izal
May 19, 2015 Inés Izal rated it really liked it
Shelves: mangas, 2015
Ya está todo el equipo al completo ^.^
Sesana
May 16, 2012 Sesana rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, fantasy, comics
With the addition of Sango and Kirara, the InuYasha family is finally complete. Sango is a great character, and adding a true action girl (with awesomely gigantic boomerang) is a big plus to the dynamic. She's got a great backstory, too.
Joti
Apr 12, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing
Yue
Nov 06, 2015 Yue rated it really liked it
The gang is finally complete.

Waaa, it has been almost 2 weeks since I finished the anime... wonderful -and sometimes, painful- episodes... I missed them.
Kaotic
Aug 04, 2015 Kaotic rated it really liked it
Shelves: online
I am still not caught up to where I had left off, but I am getting closer. I took a bit of a break from reading it for a while - but now I'm back in full swing! (Now if only I could do that with the novel I'm reading, haha).

But all that aside, I will always have a love-hate relationship with this series. At times it is predictable and frustrating. For example, Kagome is supposed to be fairly strong willed, but she's still a stereotypical teenager at times. Which would be fine based on her age, b
Ash
Sep 18, 2015 Ash rated it liked it
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Aug 30, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
Oh InuYasha, how many people start off by wanting to kill you?

Sango was gravely injured but is steal seeking misguided revenge and Naraku takes advantage of it. Sango quickly finds out the truth and allies with InuYasha.
Kagome and the others learn how the Sacred Jewel came into being.

The gang join forces to take down a false god!

Christina
Dec 08, 2013 Christina rated it liked it
Demon exterminator Sango's entire village and family is wiped out by Naraku all at the cost of him stealing their Shikon Jewel shard.
Revived from near death, Naraku convinces her that Inuyasha is the one that had led a horde of demons and murdered the people in her village, directing her burning hatred for whom ever had destroyed her world away from Naraku and to Inuyasha.
Will Inuyasha fall to the hands of professional demon slayer Sango? Or will her injuries prove to be too fatal?

Later, after S
Lauren
Feb 09, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
Caroline
Jan 19, 2011 Caroline rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, read-in-2011
The first half of this volume, revolving around Sango and the history of the Shikon Jewel, was definitely the strongest half. I liked getting a look into how the Shikon Jewel was originally formed, and I really am liking Sango as a strong female character in a much less passive way than Kagome can be.
Lanie
Yay! Sango! Love this addition to inuyashas odd little family of demon fighters. :) Shes a bad ass. And has a ggreat back story. :) shell definitely add to the story. :) and I love. All the new info on the jewel she brings in.
Britt☮
My interest in this series started waning after volume 7, but I had already purchased volumes 8-10 so I read them anyway. The series just got a little too repetitive for me to want to continue reading it.
Judah Boi
Apr 01, 2009 Judah Boi rated it liked it
Recommends it for: kids
Recommended to Judah by: Byren Gardener
This story was about a kid who was trained from birth to kill demons. I think that it is a creative story full of action. Inyuasha is a good hero. I think this is a good book for kids of all ages.
Vitor Frazão
Jul 14, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
À medida que a equipa ganha mais elementos e os esquemas de Naraku aumentam de complexidade a colecção começa a revelar o seu verdadeiro potencial.
Bine
Aug 13, 2013 Bine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mit Sango ist endlich das Team komplett. Ich liebe ihren Umgang mit Miroku. Die beiden sind so ein tolles Team <3
Ubalstecha
Jul 27, 2011 Ubalstecha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent continuation of this manga series. With the addition of Sango, the party is now complete.
Secretuniverse
Jul 20, 2012 Secretuniverse rated it it was amazing
I love this volume because Sango gets introduced in it and she's one of my favorite characters!
Kitcat
Dec 04, 2012 Kitcat added it
sango has a sad past. she's pretty brave.
Kimiko
Nov 25, 2012 Kimiko rated it it was amazing
Here comes Sango---the demon slayer.
Grace
Nov 27, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
A great manga series.
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Fiona
Fiona added it
Jun 20, 2016
Renee M
Renee M marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Laura added it
Jun 17, 2016
Nicholas
Nicholas rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 7: Castaway
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 5 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #11)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 3: To Sprout
  • Red River, Vol. 9 (Red River, #9)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)