Start by marking “Colonial American History: Readings in Human Geography” as Want to Read:
Colonial American History: Readings in Human Geography

Colonial American History: Readings in Human Geography

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This carefully collected volume of eight essays and 24 supporting documents allows access to the best and latest scholarship on mainland British North America. This book demonstrates how differences in race, ethnicity, gender, and social status were continuously negotiated throughout England's North American colonies.
Published February 28th 2002 by John Wiley & Sons (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Colonial American History, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colonial American History

Chris Gager
Just looking for a book to represent Lloyd Fowles history class at Loomis. I believe he wrote a history of the Loomis family and was an expert in Connecticut Valley archaeology. I had to write a paper about the Huguenots. Paul Revere(Rivoire) was one of those. I must have taken at least one other History class there besides George Warrens' senior class but I can't remember it. I think Bud Porter taught the one I'm forgetting. Date is approximate.
Christian Larsen
Great selection of essays and primary documents. 5 Stars.
Jeremy
Jan 18, 2013
M
M added it
May 16, 2012
Suspect Relations: Sex, Race, and Resistance in Colonial North Carolina Colonial American History