Start by marking “Let Them Eat Cake (Creatures of Myth)” as Want to Read:
Let Them Eat Cake (Creatures of Myth)

Let Them Eat Cake (Creatures of Myth Series)

Creatures of Myth Series - Republished - This book has been edited, enhanced, and enlarged.

Vampire Sentinel, Marie Antoinette, has seen it all. Lived it all. Now happy with her life, she has certainly earned the shadows in her eyes. She spends her nights alone, protecting humans and immortals, until an unidentified evil drives her to find help. Responding to her call, an o
Published November 14th 2016 by Ravyn Wilde (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Let Them Eat Cake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let Them Eat Cake

Susan (susayq ~)
This wasn't the best thing I've ever read, but it wasn't bad either. It made me laugh in a few spots. But, I'm not going to complain since I got it for free on Amazon. A nice way to spend a day :)
Ellen
Aug 08, 2012 Ellen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-r-c-g

Book 1 in the Sentinel series.

The title caught my attention, then the discription pulled me in and to top it off it was a free read from ALL ROMANCE books. I enjoyed the story.. This is worth checking out .
I really liked Maria relationship with her bookends (Brian and Matt), and how Justin and Maria relationship develops, even though it was at a fast pace.
This is an erotic romance - loads of hot erotic scenes.

Marie Antoinette has seen it all. Lived it all. Now happy with her life, she has nev
Trea
Feb 08, 2013 Trea rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: challenges-2013
I should preface this review by saying that I read this while very impatiently waiting for Hot Ticket to be released, so that may color my perception of the story. I was very blasé about the book, it was not in depth enough for me to be able to fully enjoy it. We have very little history about how Maria was turned, only that she was turned shortly before her beheading. We are told no information about Justin's time in Spec Ops, only that some Really Bad Things happened to him. There's really not ...more
Nookmom (Courtney)
If you want straight up erotica with very little story getting in the way, this book is perfect. If you want a book with a great story line, action/plot to keep you on your toes and steamy sex, pass on this one. I don't mind all the sex scenes, however this book had a unique story line which could have made for a fantastic book had the author spent more time developing it. You get very little back story or explanations and it leaves you feeling as if you walked into the middle of a movie and ...more
Bukcrz
Sep 30, 2012 Bukcrz rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
As erotica alone, it might delevers. Unfortunately the plot lacks logic to make the story worth following. I did follow though because the mystery was intriguing enough and really puzzled me but in the end a lot of scenes was not explained so it was a messy and loose story at best.
***Spoiler***
My biggest trouble is that the heroine dreams about or sense when the villain is on the move. It was never explained why she alone was able to and not the hunter who was centuries older than her or all th
Eva
Feb 03, 2013 Eva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This first book on the Vampire Sentinel series is magnificent. I really enjoyed reading about MarieA and her way of life. This book also gives the reader a different perspective on vampires which I really enjoyed. It was really worth the read and to think I have been putting it off. I was crazy to have done that. Ravyn Wilde is another great author Im adding to my favorites list.
WELL WORTH THE READ!!!
Now on to book 2.
Arlene
Aug 15, 2012 Arlene rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting story. I loved the characters, enjoyed the plot. I felt the ending was a bit rushed, but beyond that, it was a very enjoyable book.
Kbee
Good book good story. The bookends where kinda funny. Really thought this was a novel of over 300 pages but it's only a short story.
Meg
Meg rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2012
Kelley
Kelley rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Kizi
Kizi rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2013
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2012
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2012
Tina Andersen
Tina Andersen rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2012
Diane T.
Diane T. rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Lee Ann
Lee Ann rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Starlet
Starlet rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2012
Gena
Gena rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2013
Karyn
Karyn rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Dannielle
Dannielle rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2012
Dena
Dena rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2012
Vickie Ritthaler
Vickie Ritthaler rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2013
Divyamohan
Divyamohan rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2014
Ginnie
Ginnie rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2012
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2012
Renee
Renee rated it really liked it
May 24, 2013
Nordia
Nordia rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Campbell
Campbell rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2012
Ravyn Wilde writes hot paranormal, Sci-Fi Fantasy, and contemporary books, all with a Romantic Comedy twist. She has published over 13 books filled with strong, capable women, happily-ever-after's, and lots of laughter.

To read Undying Magic free: https://www.instafreebie.com/free/7zmzK

Published since 2002, she was born in Oregon and lived much of her teenage years in New Guinea and Singapore. She
More about Ravyn Wilde...

Creatures of Myth Series (9 books)
  • Undying Magic (Creatures of Myth)
  • Luke & Jezebel (A.D. 2203, #2)
  • Written In The Ruby (Creatures of Myth)
  • Unholy Magic
  • Uncontrolled Magic
  • Inherent Seduction (Vampire Sentinel, #1-2)
  • Adam & Eve (A.D. 2203, #1)
  • Magic & Myth (Creatures of Myth)