The Slumber Party Secret (Nancy Drew: Notebooks, #1)

The Slumber Party Secret (Nancy Drew: Notebooks #1)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  179 ratings  ·  15 reviews
In the tradition of the multimillion-copy Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, here is a dynamic, illustrated chapter book series for young readers ages 5-8. In this series opener, young readers come along with 8-year old Nancy Drew as she becomes a detective and solves her first mystery.

Book Details: Format: Paperback Publication Date: 9/1/1994 Pages: 80 Reading Level: Age 6 and U...more
Published September 1st 1994 by Aladdin (first published January 1st 1994)

Miri
A great choice for mystery fans who aren't old enough to read the more mature Nancy Drew adventures. In this series Nancy is 8, Bess and George are also in these stories, they are simple to read, have fun pictures and are not frightening.

In Nancy's first mystery she's asked to find the missing invitations to a friend's slumber party. They disappeared from her kitchen and there are plenty of suspects to choose from, Rebecca's next door neighbor, girls who weren't invited and of course the boys in...more
Nicole
This book was cute! I love Nancy Drew! The books about her are the best!
Yasuko Takatsuki
2011.6.11 9800words
Hi
Warning: This review may contain spoilers.

This was one of the good books from my childhood! I was always intrigued with mystery stories. Books that involved Nancy Drew fed my interest. I found it interesting to read books from her younger days. They may seem very childish, but hey! It is still a fast and fun read.
Deborah Harris
Dec 27, 2013 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: a21, ar-2
AR Quiz No. 25941 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 2.9 - AR Pts: 1.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Jacinta Singh
i really want to read this book via goodreads but when i click onto that book i dont know what happens :'( can some1 plizz tell mi how can i read this book via goodreads *desparate*
I'm a big fan of children's books and the older Nancy Drew stories, so I thought I'd see what these were like. Ugh! I couldn't even finish this, it was so badly written!
Beth
Aww I remember these! I think they were the very first chapter books I ever read. I remember them being quite funny although the mystery was never very hard to figure out.
Isabella Collins
i liked this book because it had so many characters and who could ruin the sleep over and i recommend this book to all
Brie
7 year old loved this one. It is the first book in a long series of Nancy Drew's.
Veronica
This is the story of Nancy's very first mystery! The kid really enjoyed it.
Megan
This book is really funny, I love mysteries!
Amy Richard
Just read this with the kid. :) She loved it!!!
Amy Richard
Just read this with the kid. :) She loved it!!!
Sahana
Nancy is at a freaky slumber party!
Katherine
Feb 09, 2011 Katherine rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Little Kids
So cute!
Valerie Cunningham
Valerie Cunningham marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Lori
Lori added it
Jul 22, 2014
Elexa
Elexa added it
Jul 17, 2014
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Ivan Kolev
Ivan Kolev marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Pamela Holloway
Pamela Holloway marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str...more
More about Carolyn Keene...
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)