Set Your Voice Free: How To Get The Singing Or Speaking Voice You Want

Set Your Voice Free: How To Get The Singing Or Speaking Voice You Want

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  3 reviews
With innovative techniques and enjoyable exercises that have worked wonders with his professional clients, the internationally acclaimed vocal coach demonstrates how to carry a tune, expand vocal range, and speak with ease, confidence, and effectiveness. Illustrations.
Published August 15th 2003 by Little, Brown and Company (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Set Your Voice Free, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Set Your Voice Free

Russell
The part on breathing is excellent (that's why my teacher recommended it): breathing and singing must be effortless! I learned one other important tip: drinking lots of water is very important for the voice. Also, switching between singing and speaking improves both singing and speaking. Otherwise, a lot of the exercises I'd seen before.
Bryan Smith
I may still sound terrible, but I am one of the loudest people you will ever meet. Blame this book if you wish. For the experienced: Good breathing techniques and exercises, a few old wive's tales about mucous, and a lot of old standards.
Andrea
I haven't read it all yet. One of those books I dip into when I have a quiet moment alone but so far I've found it very effective. I'm already feeling more confident about my warbling.
Carlos
Carlos marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Delara Hazegh f
Delara Hazegh f is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Robb
Robb marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Komail
Komail marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Mfenech
Mfenech is currently reading it
Jun 15, 2014
Donald William
Donald William marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Lacey Good
Lacey Good marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Nikita
Nikita marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Seth
Seth marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Josh Yuter
Josh Yuter marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Craig
Craig added it
May 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Roger Love's Vocal Power: Speaking with Authority, Clarity and Conviction Love Your Voice: Use Your Speaking Voice to Create Success, Self-Confidence, and Star-Like Charisma! Sing Like the Stars Roger Love's Vocal Power Speaking with Authority, Clarity, and Conviction Pop/Rock Warm-Ups: Piano/Conductor's Score, Conductor Score