Very! Very! Sweet Volume 1

Very! Very! Sweet Volume 1 (Very! Very! Sweet #1)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A spoiled brat from a wealthy Japanese family, Tsuyoshi is unceremoniously shipped off to Korea by his strict grandfather who tells him the family secret - they're Korean! Sparks fly when the resentful high schooler arrives at the airport and shares an impromptu cab ride with Kang Be-Ri, a plucky girl who happens to be his new neighbor. Will the two ever get past their dif...more
Published July 15th 2008 by Yen Press

Warnie B.
Japanese spoiled pretty-boy Tsuyoshi is sent to Korea by his grandfather to learn about his long lost Korean heritage and moves in next door to loud mouthed DYI-er Be-Ri. Sparks fly. Hilarity ensues. You know the drill. Not terribly original, but I'm a fan of the art, and the characters are likable and, well, cute. It's difficult to figure out what Tsuyoshi is trying to say at times, since he doesn't speak much Korean yet, but I'm assuming his vocabulary will improve in future volumes!

This serie...more
Patricia
A spoiled and very beautiful bishonen Japanese teen discovers that his heritage is actually Korean, and his grandfather sends him to Korea to learn about it. He and his uncle (also a teen) move in next door to a very creative, enterprising and out-going teen girl. They immediately and continually clash, partly because his Korean is so bad that it's funny.

Unlike a lot of the manwha I read, I liked this one very much and was intrigued to find out what happens next.

Reader17 Der
This was a cute book. This is about a Boy Tsuyoshi that is shipped off to Korea by his strict grandfather since he a spoiled brat. He moves in next door to a a girl called Be-Ri. She is funny when she first meets Tsuyoshi at the airport she has them all share a cab ride to save money.

Whenever these two seem to see each other they just can't seem to get along.

Looking forward to more of this series.
scarlettraces
loud, good-humoured soonjong. not about to break any moulds so far, but all good fun. i was sad that the manhwaga suspended work on chocolat, but so far this is an acceptable substitute.
Kereesa
So I might've, sort've picked this up because the art was gorgeous. I mean there were other reasons, but yeah sucker for that.
Sarah Evans
I enjoy the Korean style which I find less cutesy. A well worn plot idea, but it feels fun and fresh in the illustrators hands.
Beck
These guys really have a thing for drawing/writing the uncute, sort of rude, very relate-able heroine.
Candy Candy
Candy Candy marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Kirra
Kirra added it
Jun 19, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Jamie Chojnowski
Jamie Chojnowski marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Wolvenassassin
Wolvenassassin marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Hally
Hally marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Jacqueline Lopez
Jacqueline Lopez marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Isa
Isa marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Marisa
Marisa added it
Jan 18, 2014
Arisa
Arisa marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Nhu
Nhu marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Genres

Shoujo(7) Drama(5) Romance(5) Comedy(4) Slice of Life(3) School Life(3) Tragedy(2) Historical(1) Supernatural(1) Harem(1)
More about Ji-Sang Shin...
Chocolat, Volume 1 Chocolat, Volume 2 Chocolat, Volume 3 Chocolat, Volume 4 Chocolat, Volume 5