Start by marking “Very! Very! Sweet Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Very! Very! Sweet Volume 1

Very! Very! Sweet Volume 1 (Very! Very! Sweet #1)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A spoiled brat from a wealthy Japanese family, Tsuyoshi is unceremoniously shipped off to Korea by his strict grandfather who tells him the family secret - they're Korean! Sparks fly when the resentful high schooler arrives at the airport and shares an impromptu cab ride with Kang Be-Ri, a plucky girl who happens to be his new neighbor. Will the two ever get past their dif ...more
Published July 15th 2008 by Yen Press

To ask other readers questions about Very! Very! Sweet Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Very! Very! Sweet Volume 1

Sarah Evans
I enjoy the Korean style which I find less cutesy. A well worn plot idea, but it feels fun and fresh in the illustrators hands.
Actually kind of funny. Lovely art, nice story, and of course a love-hate relationship.
Japanese spoiled pretty-boy Tsuyoshi is sent to Korea by his grandfather to learn about his long lost Korean heritage and moves in next door to loud mouthed DYI-er Be-Ri. Sparks fly. Hilarity ensues. You know the drill. Not terribly original, but I'm a fan of the art, and the characters are likable and, well, cute. It's difficult to figure out what Tsuyoshi is trying to say at times, since he doesn't speak much Korean yet, but I'm assuming his vocabulary will improve in future volumes!

This serie
A spoiled and very beautiful bishonen Japanese teen discovers that his heritage is actually Korean, and his grandfather sends him to Korea to learn about it. He and his uncle (also a teen) move in next door to a very creative, enterprising and out-going teen girl. They immediately and continually clash, partly because his Korean is so bad that it's funny.

Unlike a lot of the manwha I read, I liked this one very much and was intrigued to find out what happens next.

Reader17 Der
This was a cute book. This is about a Boy Tsuyoshi that is shipped off to Korea by his strict grandfather since he a spoiled brat. He moves in next door to a a girl called Be-Ri. She is funny when she first meets Tsuyoshi at the airport she has them all share a cab ride to save money.

Whenever these two seem to see each other they just can't seem to get along.

Looking forward to more of this series.
Amy Gideon
It has an interesting start and I'd like to see where it goes. I like the Korean and Japanese elements playing against each other and I'd like to see what the author does with these elements in later installments.
loud, good-humoured soonjong. not about to break any moulds so far, but all good fun. i was sad that the manhwaga suspended work on chocolat, but so far this is an acceptable substitute.
These guys really have a thing for drawing/writing the uncute, sort of rude, very relate-able heroine.
NDJLSTY marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Staci added it
Nov 24, 2015
Cindy marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Tristan S
Tristan S marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Linga marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Richard A
Richard A marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Imogen added it
Aug 16, 2015
Diana marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Maria marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Anna marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Trinh Chi
Trinh Chi marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Alyska Cruz
Alyska Cruz marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol.2 (Goong #2)
  • Future Lovers Vol. 1
  • Hot Gimmick, Volume 1 (Hot Gimmick Omnibus Edition, #1)
  • Yurara, Vol.2
  • The Day I Became A Butterfly
  • Short-Tempered Melancholic and Other Stories
  • Angel Diary, Vol. 01
  • Loveholic 1

Shoujo(7) Drama(5) Romance(5) Comedy(4) Slice of Life(3) School Life(3) Tragedy(2) Historical(1) Supernatural(1) Harem(1)
More about Ji-Sang Shin...

Very! Very! Sweet (8 books)
  • Very! Very! Sweet Volume 2