Start by marking “All Q, No A: More Tales of a 10th-Grade Social Climber” as Want to Read:
All Q, No A: More Tales of a 10th-Grade Social Climber

All Q, No A: More Tales of a 10th-Grade Social Climber (10th Grade Social Climber #2)

3.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  123 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
After a tumultuous first semester, Mimi Schulman thinks she’s ready to give social climbing a rest and settle into the groove of New York’s wacky Baldwin School. She’s eager to start over with her friends, reconnect with her dad, and make headway with Max Roth—the hottest guy in tenth grade.

But when an assignment for the school paper turns scandalous and spirals out of con
Published June 12th 2006 by HMH Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about All Q, No A, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Q, No A

Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Me for TeensReadToo.com

If you haven't met Mimi Schulman, who's tumultuous first semester at the alternative Baldwin School in New York City was chronicled with hilarious results in THE RISE AND FALL OF A 10TH-GRADE SOCIAL CLIMBER, don't despair. Miri, and her up-and-down life, her crazy friends, her strange classmates, and her sharp wit and sense of humor are back in ALL Q, NO A: MORE TALES OF A 10TH-GRADE SOCIAL CLIMBER.

The Baldwin School is strapped for cash, and the school's pape
paige d
Jun 08, 2014 paige d rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014-read
2.5

Cliché, unrealistic, boring, predictable...bought this a while ago and only got to reading it now, maybe I've just outgrown the cliché ladida style of YA novels.
Alex
Feb 23, 2013 Alex rated it liked it
I liked this book more than the first, mostly because I thought this plot was more interesting. However, I still don't really like Mimi. I don't like the way she treats her old best friend, Rachel, or the way she treats Amanda, the only girl in school who has stood by her side. Don't even get me started on how she treats Sam!

I haven't decided if I will read the next one or not, but I will at least take a break before I do.
'stina
Nov 18, 2008 'stina marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-read-fiction
Claudia went to tenth grade with Laura. Claudia and Laura are good friends. Bought on May 6, 2006 at the book signing at Brazos Bookstore.
Alve Aranton
Oct 28, 2011 Alve Aranton rated it did not like it
I wonder why books like these gets to be published.
Carla brooks
Feb 19, 2010 Carla brooks rated it it was amazing
so far a good book dont know how its gonna end thou
Ritchie Rich (Riche)
IT WAS GOOD. I GUESS
Melina
Aug 28, 2010 Melina rated it really liked it
3.5
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Lori
Lori added it
Mar 08, 2016
Tosha Ryan
Tosha Ryan marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Korrin
Korrin added it
Feb 05, 2016
Jessica Burford
Jessica Burford marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Casey H
Casey H rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2016
Huma
Huma rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Molly
Molly rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Chantelle
Chantelle marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Kaiti
Kaiti rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
alexa~♥
alexa~♥ marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Roman
Roman marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Nick
Nick rated it it was ok
Jan 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens: The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Room, Your Time, and Your Life
  • What If . . . All the Rumors Were True
  • The Isabel Factor
  • Now I Know Who My Comrades Are: An On-the-Ground Look at the Lives of Internet Activists in China, Cuba, and Russia
  • I.N.V.U.,  Volume 1
  • The Wrong Kind of Blood (Ed Loy, #1)
  • Life is Funny
  • Geek Abroad (Geek High, #2)
  • It's Spring!
  • Building Wireless Sensor Networks: with ZigBee, XBee, Arduino, and Processing
  • The House of Death (Sweet Valley University Thriller, #4)
  • The Secret Life of Cowboys
  • Pinkalicious: Pink of Hearts
  • Oggie Cooder, Party Animal
  • Girls We Love (Insiders, #6)
  • In the Company of Crazies
  • The Guns of Santa Sangre
  • Am I Right or Am I Right?
Lauren Mechling grew up in Brooklyn, New York, and graduated from Harvard College.
She writes a weekly column for the New York Sun, where she has also been a crime reporter, and she has written for several other publications including the Wall Street Journal and Seventeen Magazine.
More about Lauren Mechling...

10th Grade Social Climber (3 books)
  • The Rise and Fall of a 10th Grade Social Climber