Start by marking “Creative Stars: Using Astrology to Tap Your Muse” as Want to Read:
Creative Stars: Using Astrology to Tap Your Muse

Creative Stars: Using Astrology to Tap Your Muse

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A fresh and insightful guide to using astrology to nurture the creative spirit.

Few aspects of life are as mysterious, or as rewarding, as expressing our creativity, in whatever form it takes. Writing, painting, dancing, designing, acting, inventing, teaching -- these and other creative pursuits require courage, detremination, and visitons, qualities that can be elusive, fo
Published January 2nd 2002 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Creative Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creative Stars

Aleta
Furthering your understanding of yourself and your creativity through astrology and your own birth sign. I read my sign and a bunch of the other sings of people I know. They all seemed pretty applicable. I had a lot of fun reading about myself and uncovering something about myself creatively. Helps to determine where your strong points and week points are and how to work with those not in spite of them. Gives you little tasks & exercises to do to take steps toward your creative goals.
Sue
Dec 21, 2008 Sue rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: The Astrology Curious
Recommended to Sue by: looked up on internet; TJ MacGregor
This book hits the nail on the head... I can't believe how each sign is so right on with the many people I know that have that sign. Well I'm following the instructions of it on tapping into my muse and I'm enjoying it. I even read up on my Mother's sign and she is already doing what the book suggested for her sign - it's GREAT! And it is interactive in your life :)
Hawk
This book is very informative and easy to read. I had never really looked into the inner workings of my astrological qualities and this book has only made me want to read more. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to discover in-depth information about their zodiac sign and how to tap into your hidden talents.
lee
lee added it
Jul 17, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2011
Susie
Susie is currently reading it
Jun 29, 2008
Patricia Janeshutz MacGregor. Also writes under the pseudonyms of Trish Janeshutz, T.J. MacGregor, and Alison Drake.
More about Trish MacGregor...
Power Tarot: More Than 100 Spreads That Give Specific Answers to Your Most Important Question Esperanza (Hungry Ghosts, #1) The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity: Your Guide to Finding Meaning in Signs Big and Small The Everything Astrology Book: Discover Your True Self Among the Stars! Ghost Key (Hungry Ghosts, #2)