Start by marking “After School Nightmare, Volume 9” as Want to Read:
After School Nightmare, Volume 9

After School Nightmare, Volume 9 (放課後保健室 / Houkago Hokenshitsu / After School Nightmare #9)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  581 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Book by
Published October 15th 2008 by Go! Media Entertainment (first published October 16th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about After School Nightmare, Volume 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After School Nightmare, Volume 9

Sophia F
Anat
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Forget everything you have learned in the previous volumes, because Setona Mizushiro is crashing all of it in this volume. (Though, in retrospection, it all makes sense now.)
Lauren
As Ichijou Mashiro’s hard kept secret is revealed to his classmates, Mashiro’s dream world is turned upside down. The after-hours class Mashiro signs up for is not at all what he expects it to be. Passing the class is his only chance of graduation and the horrors he finds there are only the beginnings to the mysteries yet to be revealed.

This dark series is filled with controversial and emotional issues that take the reader on a journey through what the characters are feeling and what they experi
Chibineko
The true identity of the knight has been discovered, much to the surprise of many. This isn't the only revelation of the book, as we also discover the disturbing truth behind Sou's obsessive sister Ai. Kureha has to not only learn to accept who & what she is, but she also has to compete with someone who isn't playing fair.

The storyline keeps getting better & better in this series. The pacing is very well done & the characters are enthralling even when they're really behaving in ways
Timothy
Jj Le
As always After School Nightmare leaves me waiting to read book 10. I truly believe this book is for anyone of any race and life style. It opens up your eyes more on the feelings and life a person who has the same problem as Mirchao. But I definitely love this manga and series. I like how the book takes different twist and turns.
Treasure
OK, this book made the other slow ones in the series totally worth it! Lots of surprises and twists and turns-- total fun and drama. The Kurosaki twist caught me completely off guard, and I appreciated the Sou surprises as well. I need to reread the series now to catch the subtle hints that I missed.
Julie
Giving it 4 stars this time, because the background of a character and what was going on with him was unexpected. And I don't have much more to say about this volume. Except that I'm totally confused by how it ended.

Hopefully the last volume in the series will clear up my confusion.
Many of the confusing strange plot threads are coming together now, and this volume was a real page turner. I recommend reading it when you can read 10 right away, because you will be completely enthralled (and a little confused).
Susan
Destiny
Very interesting.
Kristelle
I did not see things coming. What a shocking revelation. This manga is really confusing in a good way. I'm so much hooked.
Amy Gideon
Quite a few twists in this volume. And the ending leaves the reader unsure of what's going on.
Nawal Al Hosani Scorpion DOADA
Excellent Fantasy Story Comparing Dream World with reality............. Amazing...............
Krista Ivy
finally, the characters are coming to grips with who they are.
Kaitlyn Laughlin
the story is awesome. I love the way it is writing.
Elena
Gets weirder and weirder with every volume.
JustWorkAlready
luuuuurved it! it was interesting...
Nicole
Rt
Rt added it
Dec 20, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Fiika Arma'atus
Fiika Arma'atus marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
  • Natsume's Book of Friends, Volume 2
  • Future Lovers Vol. 2
  • Flower of Life, Volume 1
320741
Mizushiro Setona (水城 せとな or 水城雪可奈) is a popular manga-ka (Japanese comics creator) who started out in the dōjinshi (self published manga) circles. Her first real dabble in the world of creating manga was in 1985 when she participated in the publication of a dōjinshi. She remained active in the dōjinshi world until her debut in 1993 with the short single "Fuyu ga Owarou Toshiteita" (Winter Was Endi ...more
More about Setona Mizushiro...
After School Nightmare, Volume 1 After School Nightmare, Volume 2 After School Nightmare, Volume 4 After School Nightmare, Volume 3 After School Nightmare, Volume 5

“Stop looking at what everyone else has! You have to figure out who you are before you can be anyone!” 1 likes