Start by marking “15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes” as Want to Read:
15-Minute Low-Carb Rec...

Dana Carpender

15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  120 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Studies show that low-carbohydrate dieting works to take weight off and improve cholesterol. As more and more people switch to the Atkins diet or variations of it, they will need recipes! 15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes offers over 200 recipes that can be made in 15 minutes or less.

Capitalizing on the runaway success of 500 Low-Carb Recipes, this book offers all-new quick and

Published (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about 15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes

Taven Moore
Apr 30, 2012 Taven Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
I started cooking with this book. The ONLY complaint I have is lack of photos. There are so many gorgeous recipes, though, there's no way they could have taken enough pictures to suit me.

If you are just starting out cooking and you are looking for HEALTHY meals, start here, I beg you.

These are EASY, QUICK, and I know "low-carb" is becoming less fashionable these days, but because it's low carb, it's also low sugar and low flour and HIGH in veggies and fruits and proteins.

I learned how to make a
Kimberly Ann
I didn't finish this....so I'm not going to rate it. But it is one of the most terrible cookbooks I have come across. How it was rated here on Shelfari under: Subjects/Cooking/Food & Wine/Healthy is light-years beyond my comprehension.

It is printed on cheap newsprint using regular font, the pages yellowed. There are no photographs.....

DISGUSTING: Almost all the recipes call for Guar or Xanathan and several call for "Splenda"..... Better to use non-GMO corn starch or flour!
Carrie
Sep 10, 2014 Carrie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes offers many quick, easy and tasty recipes that can easily be adapted for a gluten-free diet.
Dana
Jan 08, 2013 Dana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not too bad for a low carb cookbook; Ms. Carpender uses a few obscure ingredients which I don't usually do, but several recipes in here are nice, easy, and very tasty!
Mary Chambers
Mar 01, 2012 Mary Chambers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read several Low-carb cookbooks and Dana Carpender's is the best. I will be looking for her others.
Holly
Sep 26, 2009 Holly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbook
This has saved me many nights when I didn't know what to make!
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Christine Vassar
Christine Vassar marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Carmen Andersson
Carmen Andersson rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Brainy Boro
Brainy Boro rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Melissa Sapp
Melissa Sapp rated it really liked it
May 30, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Wayne Carlson
Wayne Carlson rated it really liked it
May 16, 2016
Graysen Blackwell
Graysen Blackwell rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Charlotte Fraser
Charlotte Fraser marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Marlene
Marlene marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Steven Weinberger
Steven Weinberger marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Jeannine Johnson Phillian
Jeannine Johnson Phillian rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2016
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Matt Rise
Matt Rise is currently reading it
Mar 02, 2016
Sonja Stice
Sonja Stice marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Samantha Whyte
Samantha Whyte rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2016
Steven A Baumgartner
Steven A Baumgartner rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Gitte
Gitte marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Ms Judith L Toms
Ms Judith L Toms rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Denise Toibes
Denise Toibes marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Sue Carvin
Sue Carvin marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Heidi Saarikko
Heidi Saarikko rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
P.r.
P.r. marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: Lose Weight with 433 Foods You Crave!
  • Eat What You Love: More Than 300 Incredible Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories
  • I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!: Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy
  • Protein Power: The High-Protein/Low-Carbohydrate Way to Lose Weight, Feel Fit, and Boost Your Health--in Just Weeks!
  • Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High-Protein Recipes to Enjoy in the Weeks, Months and Years After Surgery
  • A Man, a Can, a Plan: 50 Tasty Meals You Can Nuke in No Time
  • The 5 Factor Diet
  • The Volumetrics Eating Plan: Techniques and Recipes for Feeling Full on Fewer Calories
  • Six Weeks to OMG
  • The Fat Smash Diet: The Last Diet You'll Ever Need
  • The G.I. Diet: The Easy, Healthy Way to Permanent Weight Loss
  • The South Beach Diet Good Fats/Good Carbs Guide: The Complete and Easy Reference for All Your Favorite Foods
  • The Zone: A Dietary Road Map to Lose Weight Permanently
  • George Stella's Livin' Low Carb: Family Recipes Stella Style
  • Hungry Girl to the Max!: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook
  • ABS Diet for Women
  • BBQ USA: 425 Fiery Recipes from All Across America
  • Eating for Life: Your Guide to Great Health, Fat Loss and Increased Energy!
91977
Dana Carpender started her writing career as a self-published author. In 1995, after years of creative low fat cooking featuring whole grains and other “healthy” carbohydrates, and despite five step aerobics classes per week, she found herself a size 20, and gaining! Worse, her blood pressure was rising, and she was left dragging by energy swings. Dropping carbs long before it was fashionable, Car ...more
More about Dana Carpender...