Start by marking “Breastfeeding for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Breastfeeding for Dummies

Breastfeeding for Dummies

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Gain confidence and enjoy breastfeeding
Get physically and mentally ready to breastfeed your baby
This easy-to-follow guide, written by two maternal/ child health experts, provides practical, reassuring advice on everything from making preparations at home and starting to breastfeed at the hospital to breastfeeding while working and weaning.
The Dummies Way
* Explanations i
Published April 2nd 2004 by Wiley Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Breastfeeding for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breastfeeding for Dummies

Angela Alcorn
This was actually surprisingly good. It covered most things I'd learned elsewhere plus quite a few things that were completely new to me. It didn't just stick to breastfeeding either. There was quite a bit of related info that was also good to take in.

If you read it all in one hit it's a teensy bit repetitive, but only because it's ideal as a reference book. Despite this, it's still quite readable - and it doesn't take long to get through.

Karyn
I didn't think a whole book was necessary for this topic, but it is! After spending about 8 hours a day for the past several weeks on this new endeavor, I am so glad to have this reference. Just wish it had a section on burping & spit up... crucial topics for sure (o;
joy *the clean-reader extraordinaire*
this was fine as a reference, but there are much better books out there for more thorough information. if i had to take an SAT on breastfeeding, this would, perhaps, have been more useful... it's that kind of book.
Rochelle
I *hate* "For Dummies" books. This book was excellent! Straightforward and easy to find what you're looking for.
Jessica
Worked for me. What does that say about me?
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Asmaa
Asmaa marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Crystal S
Crystal S marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Laura Truscott
Laura Truscott marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Vuqar Ehmedov
Vuqar Ehmedov marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Amy
Amy added it
Aug 24, 2013
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Nanique Greenhill
Nanique Greenhill is currently reading it
Nov 01, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2012
Bozena
Bozena added it
Aug 13, 2012
Sharon is an RN with over 20 years experience in maternal child health, oncology, and ophthalmology. She was the RN coordinator for an internationally known fertility clinic for five years, worked over ten years in labor and delivery, and took care of the tiniest newborns in neonatal intensive care.
More about Sharon Perkins...
Infertility For Dummies Fertility and Infertility For Dummies, UK Edition The RFID Truancy Solution (The RFID Solution) Endometriosis For Dummies PCOS for Dummies